1. Fallenstar says:

Assasin, I love it

4. Remus Lupin says:

Assassin, I love it

5. Remus Lupin says:

the heck was that?

6. Porthe says:

Did auto correct do this to you?

7. Kevin says:

Ok I told them, and we worked things out, and things are looking better, as of now, because finally I can be true to who I am.

8. ohanzee says:

@Kevin I don’t even know wat the illumanati is and I only get offended if u bring people who in my family. I am also going into the Navy but in Highschool doing NJROTC, and i personally cant shin my uniform leather uniform shoes…

9. ohanzee says:

@hellhound that is bad but hope that u make the decision on that.

10. JoeLupe says:

Question for the night to ponder on…

We talk about the amount of angles on a circle, which are approximately 360 degrees… however I must ask, how many angles are in a perfect sphere?

11. Porthe says:

What’s the result if you divide 0 by 0?

12. JoeLupe says:

@Porthe, we would technically say undefined, however that is due to the fact that we do not know how to solve it, or get the answer. Nothing can be divided by 0, because it would be considered “undefined.” However, what if we found a way to make it not undefined? Because UNDEFINED means we haven’t defined it yet. It’s like proving the Reimann Hypothesis, it’s POSSIBLE, yet it is very complex – not impossible.

However the question that I had indeed asked about what the amount of angles on a 3-D sphere would be, i had meant to make it very simplistic. However, all of the information I have would indeed state one solution to that question. Lol! ^.^

13. Porthe says:

Do you want to know why I first came to this website?

14. Porthe says:

Oh great everyone’s getting on with there life’s. Either wandering around in the night, sleeping, playing video games, going to clubs, possibly chaining themselves to something (I’m not sure how werewolves work and also I can’t see the moon), going on a date, doing the thing, Cramming in for an exam, Bing watching tv ,etc.

15. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hey, guys ! Miss you all soooooooo much .:-) 🙁 I have 3 more exams . After exams i ‘ll be here again . Actually we give 14 exams . Thats why a loooong Time . I don’t like it . I m bore .
    🙁

16. JoeLupe says:

@Porthe sure that would be great to know why you first came onto this website. And tbh it’s not our choice in the matter of when we get to work, it’s the government(s) that want us to work for some odd reason, taking out the time we get to spend for ourselves and to enjoy ourselves, and to instead be forced to work on.. work. Education? Yeah that is a bit important. But I’m educating myself because I know HOW so I don’t see a purpose of someone like me wasting my time in school. Then again, we are forced to believe that if we get the “perfect grade” then we can actually “pass” therefore collages will “accept” us and jobs will “hire” us. The problem is, the focus too much on the grade and not enough on the education itself… that they think we can “perfect ourselves” when in reality they are reversing an old teaching everyone should know – no one is perfect. If that’s the case, it SHOULDNT matter the grade you get, lest you learn something important that you can actually apply to your life.

17. JoeLupe says:

“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.”
    ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

English Vocabulary:

Side: A position to the left or right of an object, place, or central point.

Back: The side or part of something that is away from the spectator or from the direction in which it moves or faces; the rear.

Front: The side or part of an object that presents itself to view or that is normally seen or used first; the most forward part of something.

Is: The third person singular present of be.

There: Used to indicate the fact or existence of something, or in, at, or to that place or position.

Any: Used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or many.

Way: A , style, or manner of doing something.

Stop: (of an event, action, or process) Come to an end; cease to happen.

Go: To move from one place or point to another; travel, or attend or visit for a particular purpose.

Used: To have taken, held, or deployed (something) as a means of accomplishing a purpose or achieving a result; employed.

18. JoeLupe says:

“Even the most ordinary person can to the most extraordinary things.” -JoeLupe

If you want to use any of my quotes, remember to give me credit for it. Thx ^.^

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Joelupe i found you on wattpad . Lol

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hey! Your story is great you know ? I liked it . And i m reading it .

21. Evaluna says:

hey everyone 🙂

22. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy omg you are? Lol ^.^ I’m glad your enjoying it, I will add another chapter soon lol 🙂 trust me, you have NO IDEA what I have planned for that story… lol

23. Evaluna says:

i’m bored…. you guys are lucky to have access to wattpad 🙂 i wish i did

24. Fallenstar says: