1. Porthe says:

You know I wonder if Bigfoot could just be werewolves that people don’t see for long enough to confirm them being regular werewolf and not a big ape?

2. JoeLupe says:

@Porthe that is an interesting theory lol I’m going to try to bring up the question sometime in my evening research lol!

Daily Verse(s)- “Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭33:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Daily English Vocabulary-

As: Used in comparisons to refer to the extent or degree of something.

Greeting: A polite word, sign, or action of welcome or recognition.

Or: Used to link alternatives; either.

Begin: Start; perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).

Telephone: System that converts acoustic vibrations to electrical signals in order to transmit sound, typically voices, over a distance using wire or radio.

Conversation: The informal exchange of ideas by spoken words.

Express: Convey (a thought or feeling) in words or by gestures and conduct.

Surprise: An unexpected or astonishing event, fact, or thing.

Cry: Shed tears, especially as an expression of distress or pain.

Attract: Cause (someone) to have a liking for or interest in something.

3. JoeLupe says:

Suddenly Porthe! Lol! And then, wait! Pinapples! ^.^

4. JoeLupe says:

Hey everyone! ^.^ I’m going to get my friend on this website, I myself am going to be extremely busy, I’ll only have enough time to do the morning and evening lessons, I’ll possibly be able to be on much more around next year at March. Maybe February… but anyways, my friend will be on this site, and I taught them enough to help others in the way I normally would (through my essays) and they will be online much more than I will lol! I don’t know what their name will be on this site, but you can refer to them as “Branton” Lol! So I hope you and him have a good time together, I’ll see you all for a much longer time sometime next year! ^.^ by and have a great time all! 🙂

5. Informawolf says:

Hello everyone I am new onto this website! 😉 my friend (I won’t say his name for privacy reasons) told me to come on this website! I wonder what even goes on in this website..

6. Remus Lupin says:

hello, anywolf on at all?

7. Informawolf says:

Remus I’m online right now. Um.. can anyone even tell me what this website is for?

8. Fallenstar says:

@Infromawolf, I kinda suck at explaining this website. But its like a haven for people that are supernatural, or just human. Just to let go and talk about what they wish (As long as it is not personal, or private, or too personal). either its talking about your life as a wolf, or your sometimes struggles as a human? which i think lupe is good at giving advice at lol. But still… There is a lot of things this website can be explained as.. But there will never be one single explanation.

9. Informawolf says:

Um.. supernatural? Like were you legit srlz? I thought this was like a roleplaying site or something. Lol based on the amount of people claiming to be supernatural I would presume that it’s roleplaying. By the way I had a chance to read back through the comments, and I think JoeLupe may be the person who showed me this site I’m not sure.. I’ll probably ask him (friend in real life) lol

10. @INFORMAWOLF, Cool! HELLO! GUYS! SISTERS BROTHERS! NEW WOLF! Or… person….anyways!! We act as family or friends in this site! We all get along(sometimes there’s little fights…*recalls one time* hehe yah) @FALLENSTAR, is my ‘brother’. We get along very well! It’s a really fun web! I myself do roll play once in a while, but not many people role play on this chat. *sad face* but, *happy face* We are still us! again talk/ do anything you want just don’t do anything personal! You can also talk about your problems, (like me) we understand what your going through because we have gone through it or we just want to help you! Just know we are all here for you!

As you can see I’m not good at introduction! I just hope that you have a good time here! ^.^

11. sahara says:

• Because you locked it! It smelled good before you left. Locking it made the smell close in and made itself stronger. Cold room because you might of closed the heater fan thingy. (Don’t know what it’s called)

12. That is the solution! (Am I Right?)

13. Fallenstar says:

@Shad, HEY SIS!

14. Evaluna says:

@Sahara when a room is colder than the rest it usually means there has/had been an entity meaning a ghost or something related or something related to them…or it could just be what @Shad said

15. Fallenstar says:

@Sahara, I agree with my sister, I mean it may just be that. A ghosts feeling is really cold.. I mean its like snow like cold. and you would feel the breeze in a certain type of room Or by yourself. A ghost does not freeze a whole area but a section. like in the corner of your dresser (example) it may be really cold there. its because something may be standing there watching. That is how you know there is a ghost. Because a certain section of something or yourself will be freezing while everything else is heated. But other than that yea. I agree mostly with my sis out of what you said.

16. Informawolf says:

Um… hello everyone! I don’t even know much stuffs that have to do with paranormal events, but I’d ask, how does a ghost being in the room affect your body temperature? And what would a ghost actually be?

17. JoeLupe says:

Yolo peeps! ^.^ I’ll be on working on the next supernatural vs science lesson! 😀 I hope you all enjoy it! ^.^

@Shadow I like your theory on what it could be, as I am intrigued in Evaluna’s… but I would like to recommend something. Essentially locking the door doesn’t stop air from passing from the other side, it just lessens it. It is because of this lessened amount of air passing in between that allowed the room to stay smelling good. This is what they said themselves:

“so last night i fell asleep on my moms couch andwhen i got up and wen’t to my room my previously made bed was a mess and it smeeled really really good. i know it wasn’t my family beacuse i keep my door locked and did i meantion the it was so freaking cold like 30 degrees when the rest of my house was like 65. any explainations?”

So I must point out a bit of something here.. she fell asleep on her mom’s couch, not in her room so that being said she likely wouldn’t LOCK it necessarily, but keep it unlocked, yet closed. (Common sense people) the room being cold is likely much like what you said, but because there could have been no connection to heat in the room it would cool down. That being said, there likely wasn’t a heater vent in the room, either that or it remains closed most of the time. Yet that goes to state that the other vents were open, so I would suggest that maybe there wasn’t a heater vent in the room? I mean, they never even mentioned a heating vent even being in that room. So someone must have gone in her room for some reason… the reason it smells good could be because the person didn’t like the smell so they decided to change it.. and as to the messy bed, they COULD HAVE slept in it or were searching for something, so likely it was your mother or someone who came in and was searching for something, then realized it didn’t smell good, so they made it smell better in the room. That’s only my theory. As to what Evaluna said, that’s essentially a different topic in and of itself, which could have ALSO been the case, yet I must ask myself as I do not know, how could something nonphysical interact with physical objects? Hm.. actually it is quite possible, in this case a breeze, but this would be a ghost or paranormal event so how could it affect that?

Another question, what if she/he just didn’t make their bed to begin with?

18. Fallenstar says:

Well a ghost is really cold.. And you are warm.. Let me put it like this.. (Example) Say your friend was really cold like it was winter, while you were really hot. and your friend takes her/his hands and touches you.. Won’t you get cold?

• JoeLupe says:

Theoretically, that is a possibility. However, I would like to argue that indeed, if they only touch you with that cold hand, you yourself won’t get “cold” but you would feel the sense on your skin of “cold.” It’s called neurons lol ^.^ I learned about them in class.. anyways I did research on ghosts and concluded that they are possible just not in the way most of us think. Shall I get into context of ghosts, and use that as my nightly lesson on supernatural vs science?

19. ohanze says:

i would like to hear it @joe

20. Porthe says:

THROW THE CHEESE (at Porthe).

21. Porthe says:

Aww man I’m late again.

22. Porthe says:

Oh just telling you now I’m going to be back around 6:00 on Tuesday because you can’t get lycanthrope DNA without going out onto the nightly field. Now that I think about it I should of said this on Monday.

23. Porthe says:

Ps I swear that it’s for making a vaccine.