1. @YOU2, No need for fighting! I AM BOSS UNTIL JOE COMES BACK! (Idk when this became a thing….) ANYWAY, Who is alpha? Beta? Gamma? Delta?

@EVERY1st in command? 2nd? 3rd? Is there a forth?? I’d there is, who is taking those 3-4 spots?

2. @OUTOCORRECT, HATE IT! Correct sentence bellow ⬇️⬇️ ^.^

@EVERY1, 1st in command? 2nd? 3rd? Is there a forth? If there is, who is filling in those 3-4 spots?

3. @#’S, MR. AND MRS. #’S ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

#########################*that looks like a rail road….*##############################*True*###################################*IDK WHAT I AM DOIN’!* ##################*Help meee!*#####################*they are to many!* ####################*i*#########*can*################*not*##################*defeat*##################*THEM!!*###############!!

4. (*^*) help me…..help me…….heeeeellllllllp memeeeeee… “J.K.”

5. JoeLupe says:

@Shadow hello and thank you I guess for taking my spot while I was gone. If you don’t mind, I’ll take it from here.. thank you Lol ^.^ anyways, half of my actual pack, or most of it at least have left elsewhere, Masked Warrior was my Beta but he left, and Verumiel who is the next in line is barely even online, so that leaves the ONLY other one Eclipse, who isn’t even online either.. so really it is Evaluna whom is in charge while I’m not online, and after that in the chain would be Wolfie. But when neither are available (neither are available online this website much anyways) then i guess you could be 3rd in line.. or the Gamma of whatever might be created.. however as stated, this is a website not a pack meeting place, so I doubt it matters anyways.

6. JoeLupe says:

Oh try using the all powerful .! ………………………………………………………
    …………………………………..
    ……………………………………………..

7. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe wdym masked left?

8. @JOE, OMG THANKS FOR THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME THE THIRD IN C! It’s and honor, *bows head* ANYWY! I tried and the #’s are being bitten right now! (Idk how to spell) anyways. Yah what chal doin’?

9. Hope good things???

@EVA, HEYO SIS WHAT CHU DOING?! THIS FINE EVENING, NOON, MORNING, NIGHT! WHAT EVER IT IS WERE EVER CHU ARE!

10. JoeLupe says:

@Shadow I’m contemplating realities, and connecting that to Quantum Mechanics. Lol! ^,^

11. @JOE, Lol! What does that mean?

12. Evaluna says:

@Assassin i’m doing great tonight 😀 wbu sis?

13. @SIS, Good! Thx! The battle with the #’s has ended! We won! 🙂 I had to use the ultimate warrior!

14. Porthe says:

I guess you can’t make an actual vaccine but what if you make a form of a cure that only activates when the individual gets cursed.

15. Evaluna says:

@Shad YAY!!! i’m glad u won sis!!! way to go girl!!! 😀 😀 LD

16. @JOE, Joe if there are a beta and Delta than that means that, when the people come back… we’re will I go? Will I go to a warrior?

17. I’ll text you guys back got to take a shower bye bye

18. Evaluna says:

@Shad welcome back sis!!! 😀

19. JoeLupe says:

Um @Porthe there can’t be a vaccine for a curse, but there can be protection. I don’t feel like explaining energy whatnot right now though..

@Shadow well, it means as it says. I’m contemplating the invigorous realities and adding a little bit of Quantum Mechanics into it. Lol! ^.^ and when the others might return, you can stay at position of Gamma (I presume) but in actuality you aren’t officially in my pack, there are tests that one must do in order to be in it… but let’s NOT talk about them please. Let’s talk about elsethings lol

20. @EVA, THX SIS!

@JOE, COOL! KK! Though if I want to be in Yo Pack I can take the test right right?

21. Anyways what chu doing? Meh watching ‘La Isla’ really good Mexican show! XP

22. Evaluna says:

@Assassin La Isla is sooo good 😀 tho i haven’t watched it lately

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Shad i was’t fighting with @Kevin . Really.