Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,305 Responses

1. @JOE/EVA, …… ^_^Ooookkkaaayyyyy! So much love up in here! XP

2. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe ok u win but i still love you more ^.^

3. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna ok ^.^ how about we both love each other at the max level? Lol! ^.^

@Shadow lol this is only just a normal average day in ILWW when me and her are able to talk lol! ^.^

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Oh my God ! What a cute couple ! What a nice couple ! What a Lovely couple !

Oh no! Oh shit ! I am being sooo girly. I don’t like it . After having a Mate i m being so girly . Aaaaaaaaa i don’tttttttttttt like it .

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I hate it

6. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe nope i love you more!! 😀 and it will always stay that way!! 😀

7. Evaluna says:

@Alvy you and @Wolfie r a cute couple as well

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Yea yeah . But i don’t like to being girly . I really hate it

9. Evaluna says:

@Alvy ur a girl so it’s basically in ur nature to act like one lol

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

But i don’t like it . What i do ?

11. Evaluna says:

@Alvy idk….

12. @WHOEVER, I am NEVER girly I am ONLY like that by seeing couples together

13. Fallenstar says:

@Shad, I used to be in a relationship but then when we broke up.. seeing other couples just made me go like aww and UGH at the same time lol

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Really really really really hate it .

15. Fallenstar says:

@Alvy lol

16. Hyper Blossom says:

Hi! Every one.

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Oh my God . Is it Bloss?

18. JoeLupe says:

Um.. @All involved, I personally don’t think there is a specified way different genders are SUPPOSED TO ACT, aside from how the differing brains and hormones affect your body (or whatever way is the actual scientific way) but if people look at a relationship and start being like OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE that doesn’t mean that your being girly, that just means your expressing yourself in your own way.. to be honest in this society, people say I’m being girly or genderfluid by the way I act and such, when I call something cute, but in actuality if it’s cute then it shouldn’t matter the gender you are, you can say it’s cute either way. But tbh no I’m not genderfluid im one gender MALE and I’m not gay, I’m straight I’m just a normal average person who doesn’t really care much about differences at all.. but crazy part is a bunch of girls are friends with me, half of which asked me if I had ever had any “urges” and I told them every time NO… but to be honest and actually constant with the topic I don’t think that fanning over a relationship is girly, it’s just a way of expressing yourself.

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

It s not a funny thing @Fallen

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Nicccccccce describe @Joelupe

21. Fallenstar says:

@Alvy, I know its not funny.. the fact i can relate makes it some what sarcastically funny to me. So i did not laugh out of thinking that it was funny i laughed because i can relate.

22. JoeLupe says:

You know, I’m kind of in a stressful time myself, would anyone be open to listen to my rant?

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmmm understand @Fallen

24. @JOE, I would be happy to listen….er…..read ^.^lololol

25. Fallenstar says:

I wanna go home! To much school work >-<

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *