Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,400 Responses

1. Evaluna says:

@Fallen same!!!

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

When ya all will get rest from study ?

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Well , but i don’t have study now

4. @BRO, I’m in lunch….Though I want school to be OVER……FOREVER!!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:}

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hahahaha 😀

6. JoeLupe says:

Ok so I am going to rant now, apologies I have something called school… lol!

So I don’t know why, but it feels like everyone and everything is trying to push me down to be the “enemy” or in their words “in the wrong.” But the biggest problem that I face, is that I can’t even voice my own opinion, I’m not even ALLOWED to talk or else I get berated and blamed for arguments… it feels like things are continually trying to make me seem to be a bad guy.. when really I don’t want to be a bad guy. 🙁 and it is just as if every step I take, is always met with blame for being “in the wrong” and for being a bad person… they are always putting me on a guilt trip, making me feel terrible for just TALKING… as if confidence in myself is illegal, and it’s an anathema for everyone if I have free will! I tried telling my parent that I created little pizza things with my friend successfully without adult supervision and I was met with a “don’t do that again, and you are not allowed to live with him in the future.” But Hey, as time goes on I guess it just doesn’t matter, and I guess I should stop being confident in myself and just answer to all of their orders without question nor “backtalk” nor even going ONE step off their charts of perfection.. trust me when I’m answering a question which is typically a yes or no question, even if there is a variable that could complicate the answer I’m only allowed to stick to the extreme of yes or no… like if she were to ask if I had homework I would answer yes or no, simple as that. But if I were to say, “not really, because I had a substitute today.” I would be berated for not simplifying it to the extreme. WHAT IF THERE ARE VARIABLES THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE ANSWER??? Because I know if I say I don’t have homework, they would ask why. But hey! It doesn’t matter, I guess I should continue to pretend everything is alright…

7. @JOE, ……………….………………………
    ………………………………
    ……………………………\……………………
    ……………………………………………………
    …………………

8. @ANY1, HELLO!

AROOOOOOOOO!

*I AM SO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

9. Evaluna says:

@Shad sis i’m here 😀 and i’m rlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! happy as welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. @EVA, AROOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT SHALL WE DO TOOOODAYYYYY!?!?

11. Evaluna says:

lol anything u want i guess 😀 guess what???

12. @EVA, Don’t Tell me to pick of what to talk about. Because I am terrible at picking about what to talk about. *If you even understand that sentence.

13. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Ummm i m not feeling sleepy . Its About 2:04 am . Can i talk with you guys ?

14. Evaluna says:

@Alvy girl sure!! and @Shad me and meh mate is married lol jk meh baby brother said his first real world immmm ssoooooo happppyyyyy!!!!

15. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I m half vampire . So , I sleep for only 2 or 3 or sometimes 4 hours .

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Oh . Thats nice .

17. @ALVY, Of course you can Alvy! It’s 2:07pm over here and I am about to go home in like 19mns or a little more. I’m watching a Mexican movie. Nothing better, it’s kind of boring though. What chu want to talk about?

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

If you and Your mate will really get Marry in the future . I ‘ll be the happiest one

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Shad what should i say ! But i wants to know more About werewolves . Because i don’t know much About them

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Tell me About werewolves . Because you r the 1 of them

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *