1. @GUYS! OKAMI AND I ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER AT MEH HOUSE ARE WE MADE A REALLY FUNNY DEAL! WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS??

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I wants to know

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Who s on now ? I m bored

4. JoeLupe says:

@All I’m a bit depressed right now, but I just don’t think all that high of myself or anything like that.

@Alvy I’m here, I can’t sleep I’m just worried about Evaluna..

@Fallenstar congratulations, you have achieved something I’ll never get to experience. Enjoy it 🙂

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

What happened to @Evaluna ?

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am in train . Going to grandma s house . My cousins are waiting for me

7. Hyper Blossom says:

I m so bored. but also very happy

8. Hyper Blossom says:

Today is the best day of my life I think….

9. Hyper Blossom says:

Alvy remember, what is tomorrow?

10. JoeLupe says:

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning.”
    ‭‭James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Lesson: Mental: Relating to the mind.

State: The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time, or a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Children: Plural form of child.

Extent: The amount to which something is or is believed to be the case.

Degree: The amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

Old: Having the characteristics or showing the signs of age.

Strong: Possessing skills and qualities that create a likelihood of success.

Second(2nd): Constituting number two in a sequence; coming after the first in time or order; 2nd.

Third(3rd): Constituting number three in a sequence;

Be: Exist or occur; take place.

• JoeLupe says:

Oh jeez I accidentally messed it up a bit, well here is a corrected version to better help you! 😀

‭‭James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Lesson:

Mental: Relating to the mind.

Children: Plural form of child.

Extent: The amount to which something is or is believed to be the case.

Degree: The amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

Old: Having the characteristics or showing the signs of age.

Strong: Possessing skills and qualities that create a likelihood of success.

Third(3rd): Constituting number three in a sequence;

Be: Exist or occur; take place.

11. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy I don’t know what happened… 🙁 I can only guess that she’s in trouble or something and I’ll have to wait for her.

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I know . I know . What is tommorow ! Lol

13. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi ! @Joelupe .

14. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy hello…. I’m not doing that good right now. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 DX

15. Fallenstar says:

I HOPE this works.

16. Fallenstar says:

YAY it did.. also @Joelupe Thank you for congratulating me. And someday i hope you get the chance to P-shift as well.

17. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar hey….

18. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar that is doubtful, likely just a suspicion on my part. I’m nothing special, ok? I’m just me… and I can’t stop thinking about Evaluna..

19. Hyper Blossom says:

Hi Joe!! How are u

20. Hyper Blossom says:

Alvy how was your journey?

21. JoeLupe says:

@Hyper not so well right now…

22. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, Well at first i was raging about homework then I had sat on my bed, And being a coyote was just popping up and down in my mind. So i was thinking at first what it would be like to shift into one. I thought about how my features would be long and hard. And then a few hours later i was a brown and kinda black-ish beast just standing there.. I got scared at first because i looked at my paws and noticed they were paws and not hands. So it freaked me out.

23. Guys sorry I couldn’t tell you at 1 I HAD to go to sleep at ten…. ;C

Anyways this is the list down below!!! ⬇️⬇️

Sleepover List

0. Walk dog.
    0. Contest: eating oatmeal.
    0. Movie! 😀
    0. T or D
    0. Singing battle
    0. Play with cats
    0. Play Soccer
    0. Walk (no doggie )
    0. No sleeping if they do. PURRR WATER ON THEM! (Whole cup)*Super cold*
    0. Take shower
    0. Do each other’s hair
    0. Watch movies
    0. Finally sleep! (Supposed to be at 2am! :C)

24. @FALLENSTAR! HELLO BROTHER! HOW CHU BEEN?! WHY HAVENT CHU BEEN ON? ;D

25. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar so.. you shifted by focusing on what you would look like as a coyote and thinking about it long and hard? Oh and did you know the picture I have as my own has a coyote in the bottom left? And also, I’m personally unsure of what I am, if I’m a werewolf, werecoyote, wererabbit, werehog, weresheep, weredog, etc. I just don’t know because not enough clear answers are here. I know I’m not a vampire FOR SURE and it’s obvious to everyone that I’m not human.. because I realized if I tell them I’m something, for instance a werewolf, they would be like “oh yeah! THAT explains why you act the way you do, that makes TOTAL sense!” And yet, I’m worried that the wolf might not be exactly what I am.. I would like to be a wolf, but the problem is that everyone tries to be a wolf (I don’t understand that) and I would like to be something different… because even Evaluna said that I’m different than humans and werewolves so WHAT AM I?? At one point I thought I was some kind of werecoyote then I was like NOPE lol because as I love coyotes, I just don’t see myself as one.. and even earlier I thought am I a werefox? But that was short lived by The inticing wolf.. I personally think it would be cool to be a werefox but then again I would never know… (or would I?) if you have any way that I can tell what I am, plz let me know I would gladly appreciate it. 🙂