1. @(OKAMI IS TALKING!) HEY GUYS! ITS OKAMI! IM IN ASSASSINS IPAD! TYPING AWAY AT YOU GUYS!

@Blossom, Hey how are you Blossom!
    @ALVY! HEY ALVY!

2. @ANY1, Hey Guys! Shad is back! Okami went home an hour ago~~ anyway what are y’all doing?

3. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Luna Apocalypse Pack) says:

It’s been a while, what have I missed, other than our new guest here. Nice to MEAT you, I’m the Masked Warrior, Wolf-Armed-Forces designer, also Beta to the Lunar Apocalypse Pack, who and how are you?

• The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I take it no one is here, I will go back to doing what I was doing.

4. JoeLupe says:

Ok peeps I’m going to respond with a very long paragraph so prepare yourselves! ^.^

5. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

That must be one HELL of a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG paragraph!

6. JoeLupe says:

@Masked oh no lol I’m only just now starting it (sorry I have Alpha stuffs to deal with) but now I’m free to be online!! 😀

7. JoeLupe says:

So today, I watched the new Star Wars it was amazing! 😀 but then it got me thinking… why do we struggle between the good and bad within us? Can’t we just learn to… to accept both the good and bad about ourselves? If I had to choose between Jedi or Sith, I would choose neither… I would choose balance. The force is both the good and bad, peace and violence, hate and love… the force is a balance between the two, that keeps the world together in harmony. But if we were to choose a side, we would only choose one half of the force. So I will say, that although you might want me to choose a side, I choose neither.. I choose balance. It’s like the heart vs mind. You can’t have one or the other, to move forward we need both of them. And before you start fighting, before you start questioning, before you start hating another person for something so trivial… think about it. Just stop and think – is the fighting really worth it? Is fighting really worth the death that comes out of it? Fighting doesn’t bring good to this world… fighting only brings more death. Do you really want that – to be the cause of that? I used to argue with Hybrid (original Hybrid) all the time, but that’s because I couldn’t learn to look past my own selfish needs and instead look at other’s needs. And now I regret it, I regret not being friends with Hybrid. He isn’t that bad of a person, when you get to know him. He tries to make others see him as a villain… so that others won’t see the scared boy behind the monster. But really, I see now… inside he’s a much better person, a great person, and I regret not giving him a chance. Don’t make the same mistake – all of you. Bloss and Wolfie, don’t make that mistake. You’ll regret it if you did. Give them a chance at being friends. “How can I be friends with them, they are trying to steal my Alvy!?” Well here is the thing…. Wolfie and Alvy are actually mates, and had been together for a while now. Although at different parts of the world; they love each other very much. Bloss and Alvy, you had been friends for lord knows how long… but friends can love one another. To be friends you don’t have to fake a smile, you don’t have to be that cool kid to make them cool too. To be a good friend, you need to be there for them when they need it. You need to fight for them.. you need to learn to accept yourselves and come in terms with yourself so that when you go to love others that you’ll see that they really aren’t as bad as you think. A quote from that movie I liked, it went like “instead of fighting what we hate, we should save what we love.” We focus so much, too much on fighting the other person, that we neglect the thing we love, the thing we care about most. Don’t miss the moon while counting the stars. Your hope.. your love the moon, is there. But as you begin counting your worries and fighting what you hate, you miss what you love. You missed the moon while counting the stars, your love while counting your worries. Worry is a sign of concern, of care, but worry is the blindfold to the fires of the love within. Don’t let the fire of love die out… but in by doing so, save what you love. You started this journey, but as you begin to doubt and question why your here, remind yourself why you started in the first place. You started for a reason… it’s time to finish it too. I was once a very ignorant person, but soon I came to realize that something was wrong, and every step I took was horrendous. But through the dusk and twilight when the dawn broke sunlight I saw… and I felt that if I survive the night and the darkness, the light within is sweeter than the ‘morrow. I learned that I can feel the energies of things and I felt something very strange, as if I almost did something, like my body was sneezing or something… it was by will or instinct I just did it to see if I could still do it and yes I can it’s a weird thing lol! But anyways, I may work on Legend of Light a little bit more ok? Lol! ^.^ 🙂

8. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I watched ALL the Star Wars, I prefer the originals! (Episode 1-3) the other ones are just, strange… XD I GTG, but Enjoy your day/night, where ever you are!

9. JoeLupe says:

@M-warrior the originals were actually 4-6 lol ^.^ it WAS 1-3 then then they just changed it to 4-6 after they decided to make 1-3 and now they made 3.5, 7-8. Lol! I can’t believe there is SO MUCH STAR WARS lol but anyways, I hope you have a great rest, see you later!! 🙂

10. JoeLupe says:

Ok I just updated Legend of Light on Wattpad, if you want to check it out you can ^.^

• JoeLupe says:

I just finished chapters 7 and 8. Lol! ^.^ once I got to the section on werewolves it’s just so fun to write! *laughs*

11. @JOE, Hello Brother-In-Law~~ How chu doing? That was quite the speech! I don’t really like Star Wars I have just seen the trailers, seems interesting though! C: Anyways~ How chu doing?

12. JoeLupe says:

@Assassin I’m doing good sis in law lol how chu doing my peep in law? And thx I’m used to receiving praises about my speeches.. except from Hybrid who seems to hate them lol! ^.^

13. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

WHAAAAT, I MUST HAVE MISSED A LOT! WHAT IS GOING ON??????! I’m confused now…(and that’s a rare occurrence now-a-days)

• The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I made everyone leave again…

• @M-WARROIR, Lolol, Chu haven’t missed much. Other than that, Joe is now my Brother-In-Law! Heheh, 😉 if you want to know ask him. Idk if he wants me to tell! Other than that, if he doesn’t answer chu, then you can go back a few pages and chu will see how he because my Brother-In-Law! Hehe, anyways how are chu doing @M-WARROIR?

• The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Why does circumstantial evidence always backfire? I’m, fine….

• JoeLupe says:

@M-warrior just as I was telling others, it’s just a gift I have, no matter what I can confuse peeps 😉 it’s a talent I’d say, which comes quite in handy, and I find it amusing when others are confused from something that I said ^.^

• @JOE, oh wow hehe

@M-WARRIOR, Thats good bro! 😀

14. JoeLupe says:

@Assassin alright, would you like us to help you out?

@M-warrior ILL EXPLAIN ON DOCS

15. I have a…….. secret admirer…..he knows my REAL name. Knows my PHONE NUMBER….and has been WATCHING ME! At 6:28 when I go to the bus stop with meh dad. Watches me in MY BEDROOM!! ;C AND HE SAYS THAT HE WONT TELL PEOPLE THAY I AM ‘OBSESSED’ WITH HOT DOGS! WHICH is wrong, I am “OBSESSED” with PIZZA! (Mmmm pizzaaa~~) Anyway yah, he/she? Left a voice message saying all that and stuff .-. He/She sounded like a girl but it might of been a boy? Says his/her name is Dawson?Jason? Something followed with what sounds like “Awson?” I am getting creeped out! Bro! He/She is giving me the creeps! I tried called the number but….it’s a private number so I cannot call or messege the person that called. PLEASE HELP ME! I AM ABOUT TO TEXT MY FRENDS IF THEY GAVE ANY1 MY NAME/NUMBER!

16. Hyper Blossom says:

Goooooooooooood morning everyone.

17. JoeLupe says:

@Assassin step one: calm down. It will be ok and we’ll figure this out.

@Blossom yolo how are you this morning?

18. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ;C AHHH! I am going to be extra cautious everyday from now on! Anyways guys I have to go to sleep! I’ll text you guys tomorrow at 8am! Bye!

19. JoeLupe says:

@Assassin ok my advice is to (no matter how embarrassing) go to your parents or guardians about this information. They are the best people to go to in that situation. Else, good night and have a great evening see you tomorrow then! Lol! ^.^

20. Jkjk! I AM STILL AWAKE! WATCHING….STARING…..OUT OF MEH WINDOW FOR ANY MOMENTS……. (whispers: This is serious business)…….*watching out the window while typing away at chu guys~~……..

21. Jkjk, gtg my parents just told meh to go to sleep….night/Morning! I am going to sleep like a sloth today! (Meh mind: but chu do that every night?) IK SHUT UP! ANYWAYS BYE GUYS!

22. Hyper Blossom says:

@Wolfai ……

23. Hyper Blossom says:

@Wolfai good night.

24. Hyper Blossom says:

Who is on now?

25. Hyper Blossom says:

I will be there at night. So bye bye for now.