1. Who’s on? I wanna ask a question ! >:D

2. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Oh, great…

3. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

If it refers to my family, I am going to leave…

4. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Where did everyone go?

5. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Ask away….

6. I am also answering this question kk

7. If you could be a mate to someone here (that DOESNT ALREADY HAVE A MATE! IF ANYONE HAS A MATE DONNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION!) Who would it be? Out of personality. Not looks. Even if they are your ‘brother er sister’ they really aren’t soooo, WHO WOULD IT BE!? GIVING 3 SECS BEFORE I ANSWER,!

8. @FALLENSTAR!! HIS. REALLY KIND PERSON!

9. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I already have a mate…. I haven’y been able to talk to her in months 🙁 , but I hope shes alright….

10. Oh….kkkkkkkk! Don’t answer the question then! We don’t want cheaters!!

11. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Also, technically that does refer to family……

12. Oh…..I dumb to know! Gtg bye!

13. WHO ONLINE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Hehehhehe

14. The Masked Warrior*Beta*(Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

You mean, “Who’s online?” I am here…

15. JoeLupe says:

@M-warrior how long will you keep up that story? How long will it take to just.. Idk. I won’t say it just yet.

@Shadow yolo I’m here for now.. and I agree with M-warrior you should try to protect yourself and make sure to not do anything too rash, because by the sounds and descriptions of what you gave, you could have a stalker or someone could kidnap you and torture you, kill you, or etc which I won’t say. Stay safe my sis in law..

16. Informawolf says:

Heyo peopoles!

@JoeLupe we have a test tomorrow I think, we should really study.

17. JoeLupe says:

@Informawolf hello! ^.^ im sure well get to doing our homework soon!! Just.. not now. Lol! And also, that’s not what I was going to say to M-warrior.. well I was going to say to just stop roleplaying and just to tell the truth. But I guess what you said works.

18. Informawolf says:

@JoeLupe you lazy idiot. We won’t pass that test if we DON’T study! And who are you to ask people to not roleplay? Your the biggest roleplayer on this website yet!

19. JoeLupe says:

@Informawolf don’t call people idiot please.. and also, your right we do need to study. But how am I the biggest roleplayer on here yet? How so? As people have witnessed before, I’m terrible with roleplaying and it’s quite obvious whenever I do.

20. Informawolf says:

@JoeLupe well… werewolves don’t exist, and you are treating it like a conspiracy theory is now just a scientific theory, you turn certain things such as wolfsbane killing werewolves into wolfsbane killing everyone. Your roleplaying now saying that your a werecreature yet I have never seen you shift. You are nothing, Joe and you’ll never ever be anything special. You can’t even learn the truth when given to you, and you can’t accept the fact that your human..