1. Bodolf says:

Ok I See …….. And My Alvy I’m Sorry That I Changed You But This Isn’t My Fault I Used To Be Like @Kitchilupe A Truth Teller An Advisor Until Zilver Came Along And Changed Me So I Decided To Leave For Sometime Hoping I Will Learn The Truth Again But I Didn’t So I Need Someone To Really Teach Me Truth And My Alvy Can We Still Be Mates .

2. Bodolf says:

@kitchilupe Abs. Are Abdominal Musles .

3. KitchiLupe says:

@Bodolf? Interesting name lol ^.^ anyways, I see.. I did come across Zilver in the past comments, hm.. but here is the thing. I can’t teach you a truth you can’t learn yourself. If you really want to learn the truth again, I suggest go to God. 🙂 I used to be like you, trust me.. misled. Dishonest. Yet seeking the truth and wanting what is right. That was until I met Verumiel, and until I learned something… that through all the bad in the world, God is always there for you. I can’t teach you… God can. 🙂 you want to search for truth, go for it. I won’t stop you. Just never give up no matter how hard it is. At times, you might feel struggles, you might encounter some negative feelings, but when the truth comes out, life is sweeter… trust me, I should know. Lying is the harbringer of destruction but God… is the way of life and truth. God is the way, the truth, and the life. What better teacher than one Loving God as him? Go to him, and he will teach you what you need to learn. And never stop learning. I’m still learning wisdom. ^.^ just have faith in God. When I say have faith… I don’t mean believe in his existence. Almost all of us acknowledge there is a God, unless we are too stubborn to see. But believe in his power, and God will see to it that you will find the truth in your life. 🙂

4. KitchiLupe says:

No I don’t think I have, also, I don’t think abs are really genetic, everyone has them. I think abs are more biology than anything. And health related at that. ^.^

5. KitchiLupe says:

Oh and your doing a great job of waiting 6 months to come on lol ^.^ just saying, as a sarcastic, Friendly remark.

6. I Was Kidding But Ok I Will Learn The Truth .

7. And Bodolf Means Leader Of Wolves .

8. KitchiLupe says:

@Wolfie ok.. lol and also, enough about things that happened in the past, let us focus on now to improve the future.

9. KitchiLupe says:

Do you want to know what KitchiLupe means?

10. But You’ve Really Got To Listen To Drag Me Down .

11. Yes Kitchilupe Means Brave/noblewolf

12. KitchiLupe says:

Interesting.. how about my newfound full online name, Joseph Kitchi Lupe?

13. KitchiLupe says:

It means God shall increase nobility or give the wolf bravery. That is my definition though lol ^.^

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Wolfie i don’t mind if u changed me or not. because u r my mate u have rights. and i don’t know why @KithciLupe and Bloss told me that i changed . but i know i m the same as before . i believe u Wolfie .

15. KitchiLupe says:

@Alvy *sighs* are you so impervious to the truth, that you can’t see change that has happened before you? Had you decided to ignore my paragraph and go on to believe.. that the lies he told you were true? He is trying to change I guess, but the thing is this.

“And My Alvy I’m Sorry That I Changed You But This Isn’t My Fault I Used To Be Like @Kitchilupe A Truth Teller An Advisor Until Zilver Came Along And Changed Me”

He said himself, even through an apology admitting he had changed you. But even so, he apologized… if he truly wants to change, he should try to work to be the Wolfie he once was, before Zilver. Therefore next time he’d be stronger. Strong enough to not lie.

-Wolfie

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@KithciLupe and Wolfie and also Bloss u guys don’t even know about my past. i got that information that i m half Vampire maybe 5 or 6 years ago. but 1st when i came here , i acted that i m human . i don’t know what is a Vampire or supernatural creatures. because i didn’t want to know everyone about myself . that’s the real reason but i don’t know what kind of vampire i m. and why. and also i will tell u all about my past when i will get the right time.
    ok, after my JSC examination i ll tell u all about my past.

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

and bye.. i m busy now with my studies

18. KitchiLupe says:

I just glanced over it, and must say that your past isn’t the present… that indeed your past has no correlation to how you’ve changed.

19. No Me And Zilver Met On Another Chat Room .

20. We Met On A Chat Room That Is Now Closed Down .

21. ronnie says:

I have witnessed a werewolf and a vampire fight down in connesville pennsylvania

22. Hello @ronnie And Are You Saying The Truth Or Is This Storytime Lol .