1. EmCWolf says:

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well. 🙂

2. Yes Everything Is Fine In The Land Of ILWW @Emcwolf .

3. EmCWolf says:

Glad to hear it. I don’t believe we’ve met before, but I’ve been off and on here for a few years. You can call me EmCWolf, or just EmC. It’s good to meet another wolf.

4. Ok I’m Wolfie And It’s Nice To Meet You Too .

5. Fallenstar says:

@EmcWolf, Morning.
    @Wolfie, Morning.

6. Actually It’s Afternoon Where I Am But Anyways Morning @fallenstar Lol 😀

7. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfie, yes… Then good afternoon.

8. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfie, Nothing much. Honestly I am only tired. Just got kicked out the class room. So yep.. Life going great >-<

9. For any1 willing to listen says:

So peoples, you may not know this profile off the bat, but I am someone who has been here for a while now… in fact I’ve seen that this website has grown to be quite dependent on me. But, specifically for Fallenstar, please wait for me.. I will return. How would you know who I am? Look at my essence of writing ^.^

10. Fallenstar says:

@For any1, You do seem familiar…. Hm.. I might look back at the older comments to see who you are. But other than that. Its quite a Interesting mystery to take part in.

11. Can’t You See That This @for Any 1 Willing To Listen Is @kitchilupe What Test Is This ?

12. It’s @Kitchilupe There’s No Mystery To Solve .

13. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfie, Let me play dumb a little more…. Don’t ruin it…

14. KitchiLupe says:

The fox returns! ^.^ apologies, I just needed some time on my own, to clear my head from all the crazy things hurting me. But I’m good now 🙂 last night I actually had a mental breakdown, mixed with growling, shuddering, crying (apparently; I didn’t know until afterwards), ranting, and being doubled down on the floor. You need not know why I was in that situation.. anyways,

@Remus um

@Eclipse where are you??

@Fallenstar hi ^.^ how is my fav Coyote?

@Wolfie clever of you to know it’s me.. it appears that some people are actually listening to my lessons I teach you peeps on here. ^.^

@EmCWolf yolo it’s been forever! I have something to tell you tomorrow, so I hope and pray you’ll be there, also I have a few questions for you I hope will be answered.

15. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hhiiiii! Guys! how r u all?

16. Evaluna says:

Wait EmCWolf is back?!?! Omg yay!!! ”Tis been forevs gurl

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Evalunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    how r u sis? r u mad at me? did i do anything wrong ?

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

ppppplllllzzzzz! I really need to talk to u.

19. KitchiLupe says:

@Alvy hello ^.^ and that is for you to say, not her

@Evaluna hi!!!!!