Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

70,998 Responses

1. KitchiLupe says:

@Moonspoon considerate. Lol! I dare you to kiss the first person you see in rl full on the lips!

@Assassin that was my suggestion lol ^.^

@Evaluna that’s cool I hope you enjoy 🙂

@Fallenstar ah your welcome lol ^.^ and I can’t wait for my class tomorrow evening!

@Anyone else hello

2. Evaluna says:

What if the first person @moonspoon sees is a relative?

3. KitchiLupe says:

@Evaluna I’m confuzzled as to the convo that your having rn lol

4. KitchiLupe says:

-awkwardness for no reason-

5. KitchiLupe says:

@Moonspoon yeah lol idk why it’s so silent

6. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, I don’t teach class tmr. You do remember? I teach weekdays u weekends.

7. WAF General(Insignia of 1st. Infantry) says:

Hello..? Is anyone here?

8. Fallenstar says:

@WAF, I am on, Hellp.

9. Fallenstar says:

Hello*

10. WAF General(Insignia of 1st. Infantry) says:

Hellp, oh, hello, yes indeed hello, how are you?

• WAF General(Insignia of 1st. Infantry) says:

Hmm, seems my timing is, incontinent…? Have you left, or is this site doing this thing again.?

11. WAF General(Insignia of 1st. Infantry) says:

I have to assume no one is here, and move on with designing for the WAF, so enjoy your day/night!

12. Fallenstar says:

@WAF, I am sorry I am a very busy guy, Anyways I am fine. And yes It is.. And You too.

13. Evaluna says:

Bon nuit everyone!!! How everyone doing

14. Evaluna says:

My poor heart is suffering over here!!! I think it’s broken

15. KitchiLupe says:

@Evaluna why is your heart suffering?

16. KitchiLupe says:

@WAF that was a very sudden appearance, especially how your so familiar with people on here. I presume that WAF means wolf army something? (Something due to a lack of knowledge or memory of what the f stands for)

17. KitchiLupe says:

@Fallenstar yeah but its still technically a weekday. Lol! ^.^

18. Evaluna says:

You should know…… :'( there are those times when u smile because u hide the pain inside and that’s the worst mistake u can ever make and I always help u in any way that’s why we’re here for one another when I help u I’m happy it doesn’t add stress to my day or life trust meh plz…so don’t think like that plz…

19. Moonspoon says:

Y’all I’m stressed

20. Moonspoon says:

My friends parents had an emergency and he has to stay with me

• KitchiLupe says:

@Moonspoon oh jez.. Don’t worry it will be OK 🙂 just be there for your friend, and what do you mean by emergency?

21. KitchiLupe says:

@Evaluna do you understand why I was pushing away? Its not because I stopped loving you… Its because I love you way too much to cause you pain while in this relationship. Do you not see the pain, are you so blind to your emotions that you can’t see what a terrible person I am? I’ve become close to a monster, and the only way I stop worrying about you as much as I do, is when I protect you from myself. Please if you truly feel happy from helping me, help me protect you from myself by breaking away.

Yes, people say I dont understand girls much, but girls and practically everyone always sees me as this figure – respectable, lovable, kind, etc but what you don’t seem to be understanding is that I’m trying to protect you from myself. Truth me and plz.. It will only get worse if we stay mates.. But we are still a team. Never forget my promise. Mate or not, I’ll always be with you I never will truly leave you. But to protect you plz.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *