1. KitchiLupe says:

Heyo peoples! ^.^ 😀 it’s 15 mins or so until my class starts, and it’s at 10 pm site time, if it’s 11 pm real time for you, then no worries but you’re really just giving away what time zone you live in. But anyways, I will wait until class begins then we will discuss.. idk lol I forgot what I needed to say lol ^.^

Other than I’m going through another one of my many “moments” so plz excuse me if I end up snapping or if I’m angry or anything like that lol

2. KitchiLupe says:

Ok it’s time. Welcome class (if anyone be here at all) class will begin now.

3. KitchiLupe says:

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day. And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made the two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, a fourth day. And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created the great sea-monsters, and every living creature that moveth, wherewith the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth. And there was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. And God said, Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind, cattle, and creeping things, and beasts of the earth after their kind: and it was so. And God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the ground after its kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food: and to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for food: and it was so. And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. “And the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God finished his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it; because that in it he rested from all his work which God had created and made. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.”
    ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:1-2:4 ASV‬‬

• KitchiLupe says:

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not. There came a man, sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for witness, that he might bear witness of the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came that he might bear witness of the light. There was the true light, even the light which lighteth every man, coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and they that were his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth. John beareth witness of him, and crieth, saying, This was he of whom I said, He that cometh after me is become before me: for he was before me. For of his fulness we all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. And this is the witness of John, when the Jews sent unto him from Jerusalem priests and Levites to ask him, Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not; and he confessed, I am not the Christ. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou the prophet? And he answered, No. They said therefore unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said Isaiah the prophet. And they had been sent from the Pharisees. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why then baptizest thou, if thou art not the Christ, neither Elijah, neither the prophet? John answered them, saying, I baptize in water: in the midst of you standeth one whom ye know not, even he that cometh after me, the latchet of whose shoe I am not worthy to unloose. These things were done in Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing. On the morrow he seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man who is become before me: for he was before me. And I knew him not; but that he should be made manifest to Israel, for this cause came I baptizing in water. And John bare witness, saying, I have beheld the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven; and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize in water, he said unto me, Upon whomsoever thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and abiding upon him, the same is he that baptizeth in the Holy Spirit. And I have seen, and have borne witness that this is the Son of God. Again on the morrow John was standing, and two of his disciples; and he looked upon Jesus as he walked, and saith, Behold, the Lamb of God! And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. And Jesus turned, and beheld them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? And they said unto him, Rabbi (which is to say, being interpreted, Teacher), where abidest thou? He saith unto them, Come, and ye shall see. They came therefore and saw where he abode; and they abode with him that day: it was about the tenth hour. One of the two that heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. He findeth first his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messiah (which is, being interpreted, Christ). He brought him unto Jesus. Jesus looked upon him, and said, Thou art Simon the son of John: thou shalt be called Cephas (which is by interpretation, Peter). On the morrow he was minded to go forth into Galilee, and he findeth Philip: and Jesus saith unto him, Follow me. Now Philip was from Bethsaida, of the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, wrote, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. And Nathanael said unto him, Can any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. Nathanael answered him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art King of Israel. Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee underneath the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye shall see the heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.”
      ‭‭John‬ ‭1:1-51‬ ‭ASV‬‬

4. Eclipse says:

Hey Lupe I see your not stopping you trademark joeing

5. Eclipse says:

BTW verumiel said something @ website

6. Eclipse says:

I’m here for my classes

7. Eclipse says:

Y nu 1 here :'(

8. Eclipse says:

I h8 being nocturnal

9. Eclipse says:

Sadly I have nothing to do now…

10. Eclipse says:

And not only that but I made close friends mad today..

11. Eclipse says:

Now I feel hollow

12. Eclipse says:

Also WAF are you who I think you are

13. Eclipse says:

I think you definently are

14. Eclipse says:

Do you remember me the medic

15. Eclipse says:

=( I feel like the equivalent to a hangover right now

16. Eclipse says:

Its weird I just can’t function right nhow so I dolnnt k ow

17. Blink 182 says:

WAF General I’m sorry man I’m the ass I always get on and never stay on. Also Eclipse you not the only nocturnal your just on more than I am if you still obvious can talk

18. Blink 182 says:

Also kitchlupe no offense I’m just making a joke but last night you were saying you were a monster now you giving us Bible lessons

19. blink 182 says:

well untill i have time to talk my lazy self is going to try and sleep for the first time in a few days

20. WAF General(Insignia of 1st. Infantry) says:

Well, I can’t stay, but, you’re not an ass(you have one though I assume XD), I am pretty bad with that stuff, staying on to respond ‘on time’. GTG TTYL!

21. KitchiLupe says:

@Eclipse and @Blink your late.

@Eclipse you missed my class last night, as I had waited but slowly lost interest as no one appeared within the hour that I was teaching.

@Blink I honestly don’t find the humor in that, unless your meaning as in irony of the situation.

22. KitchiLupe says:

Is any1 online? Or are we all those who come online at midday through midnight until 3 or so in the morning? Hm..

I mean masked and I came on at 8 or so am but other than that….

23. KitchiLupe says:

Ok I’ve come to the conclusion that I am not a werewolf or anything like that, and here is why.

I began on this site with symptoms of a werewolf after 5 or so spells yet I never shifted. The only thing I had WAS symptoms. Over time I began experiences more and more involuntary “growling” or etc. which I later associated with m-shifting. I cannot p-shift. But, I just recently saw that I had not been m-shifting that was more of a result of constantly believing and thinking I was one. (A werecreature.) whenever I finally convinced myself I was human, I’d find myself listening to insanities and I slumped back to the beginning. But, no. I’ll try one more time. I’m not any form of werecreature and I doubt that I have any “special abilities.” The only thing I can do is something called “energy manipulation” which anyone could do. But no, I’m sorry for this site’s sanity but no I am not a werecreature it’s likely I’m just human.

What explains that moment I felt my spirit in the shape of a canine-like creature? Well I’ll give you a heads up that night I had wolves deep in my mind, and I had thought deeply of wolves for 7 or 8 months at the time. So no.. sorry but I don’t think that I’m a werecreature. If I truly am and for some reason I’m bsing myself that’s fine I’ll fix it. But for now, plz don’t think of me as any form of supernatural creature I’m just human.

24. Blink 182 says:

Well until about like 8 or later I can’t get on but a follow up on kitchlupe keep trying I always thought I would never become one I still have never p shifted witch I was hoping I would because my b days on the 20th I think I was born one and I never would of though so if I never wanted to be one after reading for about a years and a half I realize I have almost every single symptom of werewolves

25. KitchiLupe says:

@Blink hello. And me, I’ve had every symptom of being a werewolf, I’ve even done some things so terrible I won’t post it on here just to be a werewolf. I’ve had dreams, I’ve felt and seen and dreamt and thought and believed so much and to a far extent. But until I can see myself actually shift I won’t believe it. When I see proof, I’ll believe it. Else, I’ll just say – I’m human. I have been on here for so long, and as such you begin to notice how much casual claims people make on here that might not be real. (I’m not specifying anyone I’m just saying from experience) so I like to have actual truthful logical proof of what I am. Crazy thing is I’ve already supplied all of the info others need to help give me proof. But sometimes, it just takes myself to convince myself of something that I – at the time see as the truth.