1. Blink 182 says:

I can’t tell if the last comment posted lol but the past few days have been crazy so I’ll be on more mostly at night lol

2. Fallenstar says:

@Class, Class will be in session shortly.

3. Fallenstar says:

@Class, I will only start when everyone is here though.

4. Ragnarhellhound @gmail.com says:

Hello my name is Rahgo I am one of three alpha’s of the brothers of the forest we are legit all wild pack and are looking for more members also open to joining two packs to make a big pack if you. Are interested please contact me at Ragnarhellhound @gmail.com or Skype me at ragnarhellhound @gmail.com or call or text me at 518 282 5830 and I will be happy to answer any question you may have

5. @Kitchi~Senpai, Am I in your pack Kitchi~Senpai?

6. Hello, Alpha Rehgo~Senpai! It’s really nice to meet you! Shadow~Sama is Shadow~Sama but Alpha Rehgo~Senpai can call Shadow~Sama Shad! Or whatever he wants! :3

7. @Assasin wyd I am so bord idk what to do

8. @Okami~San, Shadow~Sama too! She doesn’t know what to do! I can just text you guys basically…. :/

9. @Assassin I am the boredest person in the world

10. @Okami~San, We went over this Shadow~Sama won.

11. Blink 182 says:

whats up my friends

12. Blink 182 says:

whats up what did i miss

13. @Blink~Senpai, Welcome back Blink~Senpai! Not much really, we were just talking about that Shadow~Sama is the person that won the bored test vs Okami~San! XP

14. Fallenstar says:

@Shadow, You might wanna stick with Kun, Or sama…… Senpai is like a lover I think?

15. @Any1outthere, Why do people say ‘Senpai’ at the people they ‘like’? Like, When I heard it in anime I was like, “So Senpai is like, saying that as a nickname for the person that they liiiiiikkeeeeee!” I searched it up and saw that it said, “In informal use, ‘senpai’ can refer to anyone whose attention you want to get—that could be someone you admire and want to be friends with or someone you’re interested in romantically.” is it right? Or am I searching up nonsense? ~<~

16. Dear Readers,

So I think that, that means I can’t call anyone on here ‘Senpai’. For many reasons.

1) Idk any1 in person from this web.
    2) I don’t think I ‘Like’ any of you ‘That’ way.
    3) Plus idk any of you that well. ^~^

XOXO
    Shadow~Sama

17. @Fallen~Kun, you are right! XD

18. Fallenstar says:

@Shadow, Anyways.. Since I believe everyone is here and the test on friday was cancelled I hope you guys took enough notes to remember that the test will be placed today.. Anyways Yes.. I have 5 questions and you all must answer them correctly

1. How are hybrids different then there regular breed?

2. How do alpha’s or leaders treat Hybrids in there groups most of the time

3. (This question won’t be apart of a grade But just testing if you know it,) Is a multi hybrid cousins, of there mixes cousins?

4. Name at least 4 Greek hybrids

5. Who is Hathor?

19. Fallenstar says:

Ment to say @Class My fault.

20. Fallenstar says: