1. Answers:

1) Hybrids are different than the regular breed because they are able to turne into 2, or more different animals.

2) Hybrids our treated in certain packs with law abiding alpha’s, Is not so nice.

3) I think that if they are breeded with a blood/family member. I say they are mixed cousins? IDK >;[

4) Harpy: A half-bird, half-woman creature of Greek mythology, portrayed sometimes as a woman with bird legs.
    Lilitu: A woman with bird legs sometimes with wings found in later Greek mythology.
    And finally but not least! *Drum roll please*
    Triton: A Greek God who is the same as Merman. Some depictions have him with two fish tails.

5) Hathor (/ˈhæθɔːr/ or /ˈhæθər/;[2] Egyptian: ḥwt-ḥr; in Greek: Ἅθωρ, meaning “mansion of Horus”)[1] is an ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood.[3] She was one of the most important and popular deities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Hathor was worshipped by royalty and common people alike. In tomb paintings, she is often depicted as “Mistress of the West”, welcoming the dead into the next life. In other roles, she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands, and fertility. She was believed to assist women in childbirth.[4] She was also believed to be the patron goddess of miners.[5] The cult of Hathor predates the historic period, and the roots of devotion to her are therefore difficult to trace. Though it may be a development of predynastic cults that venerated fertility, and nature in general, represented by cows.[6]

Hathor is commonly depicted as a cow goddess with horns in which is set a sun disk with Uraeus. Twin feathers are also sometimes shown in later periods as well as a menat necklace. Hathor may be the cow goddess who is depicted from an early date on the Narmer Palette and on a stone urn dating from the 1st dynasty that suggests a role as sky-goddess and a relationship to Horus who, as a sun god, is “housed” in her.[6]

The ancient Egyptians viewed reality as multi-layered in which deities who merge for various reasons, while retaining divergent attributes and myths, were not seen as contradictory but complementary.[7] In a complicated relationship Hathor is at times the mother, daughter and wife of Ra and, like Isis, is at times described as the mother of Horus, and associated with Bast.[6]

The cult of Osiris promised eternal life to those deemed morally worthy. Originally the justified dead, male or female, became an Osiris but by early Roman times females became identified with Hathor and men with Osiris.[8]

The ancient Greeks sometimes identified Hathor with the goddess Aphrodite.[9]

@Fallen, HOW DID I DO!?

2. TheRenegade says:

Hello to all.

@Fallenstar

1: For starters, they have multiple species, or sides (halves) to them.

2: I’m guessing it’s terribly, but that is based on the Alpha.

3: Grammar? Um.. hm.. a multi-Hybrid could theoretically be the cousin of a typical Hybrid, however that also depends.

4: Centaur
    Faun
    Demigod
    Werewolf (werwolf)

5: No idea.

3. Correction on #4: Siren: Siren: Half-bird, half-woman creature of Greek mythology, who lured sailors to their deaths with their singing voices. Fish. 🙂

4. @Renegade, Hello……..HOW THE HECK DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO HATHOR IS?! JKJKJK! Not many people know who she is but don’t worry I’m not judging you! I just, idky but I really like that person!

5. TheRenegade says:

@Assassinshadowwolfia that seems quite informational lol

• TheRenegade says:

Hello and you might recognize this profile picture, if not someone will in the future. Anyways, even if I learned who Hathor is I’ve been having memory problems so I likely forgot.

6. TheRenegade says:

Excuse me, but where has everyone gone? Did I make you leave? Hm.. oh well I presume I do have better things to do with my life.

7. Oh sorry! I was eating and I can’t have my iPad on the table plus I had to wash my clothes and wash the dishes! And I think I do recognize that picture! *gasps* OMI! IS IT FROM THAT ANIME!, *THINKS THINKS SUPER HARD* AAAAAARRRGHHHHH! I FORGOT THE NAME! WAIT! SWORD ART ONLINE! OR SOMETIHING ON THE LINSIF THAT NO!? I’m sorry for caps, I just really like that anime I finished both of the seasons last year er on 2016! :]

8. Blink 182 says:

do I put my answers on here

9. Blink 182 says:

Lol your not the only one assassin I’ll be back when I’m done

10. @Blink~Hey Blink~Senpai! How are you?!

11. Oh………..I might have said Senpai……….if Sorry!……..I hope you forgive me! Also I will Re-Write the sentence!

@Blink~ Hey Blink~KUN! How are you?!

(Is that cool? You aren’t mad at me anymore right?)

12. Blink 182 says:

no man it’s all good nothing bad lol. well, right now I’m going to eat that’s always fun lol 🙂

13. @Blink~Kun, Cool! I only eat 2 a day and I’m still as fat as a cow ;c

14. KitchiLupe says:

“What if life isn’t about how many breaths you are given, but what you do with the limited breaths that are before you in the time you have been given?”

“Technically possible is different than going to happen.”

“It’s never too late to rekindle your fire, to take that chance, to turn things for the better – until you run out of time, because some things only happen once.”

“One thing to think about in life is, would you rather regret not making a decision, or regret making the decision? The choice is yours, choose wisely.”

-KitchiLupe

15. KitchiLupe says:

“I once thought that life was a one path maze, that all I had to know when I got to certain circumstances was “go left” or “go right.” But no, life is an intricate maze filled with experience that can either make you or break you.

“Life is less of a “choose this in this situation” and more of choosing which choice would benefit you or someone else best when the time comes.”

“One story can be just as grand as a thousand. So don’t write your story based on another’s, write your story based on you, but make sure to include other’s so it’s unpredictable and adventurous.”

16. :> (?) ;> (??) :} (???) :~} (What am I doing?)

17. KitchiLupe says:

A Prism Story
    By KitchiLupe/JoeLupe

——————————————
    I walked down my street when I saw one of my neighbors moping on the sidewalk, texting on his phone. Walking up to him, I asked what was wrong. He looked up at me and said “my girlfriend just broke up with me.”

I asked him, “really? I’m so sorry for you!”

“It’s alright,” he continues texting, “all of my friends know and they said that they’ll help me find another girlfriend soon.”

With that, I was content with the situation and kept walking on. Ms Susan, the next door neighbor asked me as I passed by, “What is wrong with Simon?”

I answered with a “her girlfriend broke up with him.”

She seemed taken aback and sighed. “He has a girlfriend?”

“Had.” I corrected. Walked just a few feet further, I noticed a few of Simon’s friends riding by on bikes.

“Hey Sims what’s up?” A girl asked him.

“The sky.” Simon replied sarcastically.

“No seriously.” The girl got off her bike. I didn’t know why, but I walked up to the group.

“I’m fine.” Simon growled at them, then put up the hood on his black hoodie, which had an arrow going through a bottle of poison in the picture on the front.

“His girlfriend broke up with him.” I answered, saving Simon from needless talk.

“Wait, hold on.. he has a girlfriend?” The girl wondered.

That got me thinking. Why hadn’t anyone known? “Had.” I said, looking a bit concerned.

“Why didn’t he tell anyone?” The other person asked, a guy in a neon hoodie.

“He told all of his friends.”

Simon spoke through his hoodie, seemingly aggravated at the conversation, yet his pale face still shown through. “They aren’t really friends.. they are just… distant acquaintances.”

“Acquaintances?” The girl asked, who had red curly hair.

“Distant?” I wondered, looking at Simon.

Simon looked at the other two. “They aren’t really my friends. All of my friends are with me all the time.” He continues to type. Then he stopped and started reading something on his phone.

“Yeah, we are only people from his school, we barely know each other, except from Psychology class.” The girl told me. The guy kept silent, then took out his phone and started typing away.

“One of my friends just asked me out.” Simon told the group. “Should I accept?”

We all seemed a tad bit confused, until he told us he accepted it and started typing. Was it all online? What was happening to the generation nowadays?

Then, out of nowhere a girl about his age appeared beside him, translucent. “Hello Simon. It’s been a while.” Simon then grabbed her hand and they both started walking to the forest nearby, and both disappeared in the clouds, leaving the three of us speechless at what had happened.

The end…

18. KitchiLupe says:

Questions to all…

I haven’t read everything yet, but I have a question.

Why do you try to be better than others?

Can’t you learn to just be the best you that you can be?

I have a question.

Why try to act smarter than others?

Can’t you just be glad that they know things?

I have another question.

Why do I see a few complaints of personal lives?

Can’t you learn to smile through hell, and dance in the rain?

I have another question.

Did you know we all go through things?

Did you know life isn’t the perfect fairytale you thought it was?

Did you know that life is a story?

Did you write yours right?

Did you know you still have pages to write in?

So why not make things write?

Sure, writing can be hard.

But then again you don’t get bread if you don’t work.

The early bird catches the worm.

The sun rises in the sky, but only because the earth spins to allow it to happen.

So what makes you think that your life can improve on your will?

Did you know that life is better than you make it out to be like?

Sure life can be bad.

But life can be good.

Tragedy destroys innocence, but it need not destroy hope.

So why do you give up when things get hard?

You are strong.

You are weak.

It’s all your choice.

So why do you let the world choose for you?

The world isn’t you.

You are you.

The world is the world.

Choose for yourself.

But why do I see people pretending to be cool for image?

What does image matter, in accordance to your soul?

One thing I deal with is this: I deal with constantly convincing myself I’m human and can’t be more.

But why is it that I just feel like I should be more?

I see people casually talking about things.

Why does it aggravate me whenever people say they are part of the supernatural?

Is it intuition telling me they are lying?

Is it jealousy because I know I likely can’t be that?

Is there more?

Yet I hold my peace.

You people talk so loosely about it.

Like it’s an addition to yourself.

“Oh I’m a werewolf.”

But what aggravates me most, is how lightly you treat it.

It’s a curse.

I of all people should know, how much mental strain it causes.

Yet how do I know if I’m not a beast blood?

Why does life want me to believe I’m a human?

Why does it feel as if even the Bible is siding with life?

Why does it feel as if the devil wants me to believe I’m human?

Why does it feel as if I want to believe more?

I don’t believe enough.

I wish I believed more.

To be honest, I still wish to be a beast blood.

I look around and see people so loosely talking about it.

Like it’s an accessory.

Yet judging on how easily they give up and how offended they get, it’s evident they don’t understand what it truly means to be one.

I look to myself and see that through the hell I lived through, I could mentally take it.

I could take so much more.

Because I have gone through hell worse than that.

And I go through it still.

Added to that, I understand what it feels like to be various supernatural creatures.

Yet why do I understand when I’m not that?

Why do I feel partially connected to angels, as if I’m one myself?

Why do I feel related to Vampires, as if I could have the blood of a vampire?

Why am I constantly driven to wolves?

Why do I still feel like I could be a werefox?

Why do I still think psi-vampire is a possibility?

Why does life constantly bring me back to Dragons?

Am I insane?

There is a reason, for what I go through every day.

I am tortured mentally and spiritually.

I am being forced to change who I am.

I have no power over it.

Yet I have the power to choose to listen or not, to have free will.

People around me act like they have it all.

Everyone wants to be the one to survive tribulation.

Yet something tells me that I already have the mental and spiritual strength to go through it.

Because I go through it every day.

I’m always chastised for speaking my mind.

Yet I only now say something.

I have the strength to keep it in, and the courage to let it out.

Every day I try to do what’s right, try to right every wrong.

But in my time where I had tried so hard to improve this site, I noticed the Devil corrupting my family.

I’m supposed to be the Alpha.

Yet I’m treated like an Omega.

They act like they want me to be the Alpha.

Yet they don’t act like it.

It’s one thing to say it, it’s another to show it.

I don’t want power, I don’t want praise.

I care about others, about their days.

I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for what I’m not.

Yet in this world, we are loved for what we aren’t all the time, and I’m forced daily to become what I’m not so they can learn to see me as their perfect son.

I’m not perfect.

I’ll never be.

But then I can be better.

So why can’t I just enjoy being me?

Every day, I feel a battle wages.

Every day it intensifies.

People, you don’t understand the pain I go through each day.

You go and casually act like being supernatural is such a light thing.

It’s good to be happy about who you are.

But it’s bad to rejoice in what your not.

Don’t paint an image of yourself.

Speak the truth.

Should you watch what you say, be afraid to speak your mind?

You shouldn’t be afraid to speak your mind, but you should watch what you say, and keep in mind other’s feelings.

Be sensitive.

And above all else, be kind.

Love.

For it’s hard to love another, if you don’t have anyone to love.

I need some tension released.

I need to breath again.

I’m drowning in mistakes.

Its only time until it all circles back to the start and it all comes together for one final battle.

Let’s hope when it happens I can find it in myself, to close my eyes and smile.

Sometimes I wish my fears would go away.

Sometimes I wish my worries would go away.

Sometimes I wish the corruption would just dissipate.

But no.

Life isn’t like that.

Life is full of disappointments.

But life is also full of opportunities.

Those opportunities can turn to conveniences or inconveniences.

If you can learn to find the good in every inconvenience, you’ll find how grand life can be.

So in the end I don’t care what others think.

I’ll remain on my path of joy.

I’ll stick to God.

I’ll never give up.

And by all means, I am an Alpha.

Yet why can’t I be a beast blood?

For I’ve seen dreams; visions.

In these dreams/visions I felt what it felt, I saw what it’s like to be a true beast blood.

I was an Alpha at the bottom of the ladder.

Treated like dirt and even thrown in the mud.

But I grew to greatness, and became a king.

I pray still, to this night, that I can see that dream come to life.

That I can be a beast blood.

That I can understand what it feels like to be a supernatural.

Then I realize it had happened, that I became a king, an Alpha. And I realize that I know now what it feels like.

Do you know what it feels like to know what it’s like, yet to never be one?

It feels like part of your soul is there, is it.

But then your mind keeps reminding you that you are human.

I realize that all those dreams I had, did happen in real life, but not as I thought.

They were metaphorical.

I became a hero, I was a villain.

I fell so low, I rose so high.

I fought titans. I became a giant.

But it’s not over.

Story has yet to be told.

So I just sit and wonder, what’s the next chapter like?

Then I remember and I say, I know the pain still yet to come.

But I must come through the pain, the pain I know will come.

Sometimes, I wonder why I go through all of this.

Then I see that I’m strong not because I am an Alpha, but I’m an Alpha because I have gone through hell.

You can say I’m arrogant when I challenge Lucifer, but I tell you that I’ve been there and I have indeed tricked him before.

I’ve been there before.

You might tell me that I’m crazy when I say I am thankful for this hell.

Then I tell you the hell is what made me an Alpha.

So now I see, that everything I went through, the pain and sorrow, wasn’t meant to make me quit.

It was meant to make me strong.

So now I see my parents are preparing me.

Everything I went through led me to this moment.

So I’m no longer mad at life for what it’s done.

But I’m thankful for every moment I get, for that means improvement nonetheless.

So I must ask you, one simple question.

If you say your a true Alpha, can you prove it by going through hell?

19. Hey My Alvy , Where Ever You Just Wanted You To Know That I Love You <3 So Much And I Will Be Back On Saturday Bye :*

20. And @kitchi “:poop:” I Hate You Bye !

21. KitchiLupe says:

@Wolfie Thank you 🙂 I love you more than you love me! Because you know not the evil in which you do, but I do and I had forgiven you long before you made that decision! So thank you for proving me right, that I did have reason to forgive you, and I love you like a brother would To another brother, enough to give you advice that could or could not work! ^.^

Stay cool my friend lol

22. Blink 182 says:

Kitchlupe wow I still don’t know how you stand to type that much but I love reading it I can relate to some of your quotes and story’s even through I don’t really have a religion I find the bible interesting too

23. KitchiLupe says:

@Blink I am glad that you enjoy my works, yet I’d declare right now that I did it for God, but in spite of you, to benefit you and bring honor to God. 🙂 me, im not that religious myself, however God isn’t a religion (it can be taken as such but) the true God is a relationship. 🙂 true Christianity is less of laws and rules on how to live, but more of a relationship between you and God. ^.^

24. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

It also takes a lot of practice to type as much as I do lol! ^.^ In fact, I indeed found that it took me 3-4 months of typing nonstop inspirational essays online, about 4 months of disproving individuals who were roleplaying, and almost 4 months of just a mixture and/or of just casual wisdom to be able to type as much as I do. But…

“The amount of wisdom set in fifty essays to understand a topic can be understood by a single sentence.”

-KitchiLupe/JoeLupe

Yet..

“Sometimes I can’t help myself. I’d start writing, then realize I could do more, and keep writing. Then before I realize it I’ve written the story before I could understand it. But.. instead of rushing writing your story, what if you slowed down just enough, to actually get the whole experience?”

-KitchiLupe/JoeLupe

Which is kind of why I typically read over my posts. Also, as a post from Lycanhope (or similar to) once said…

“It’s better to put all you need to say in one long paragraph than a thousand short sentences.”

-Lycanhope

But as I said myself, the amount of wisdom can be understood by one sentence, yet of course I can’t help it at times. (Or all the time; like now)

But.. yeah overall thx 🙂 ^.^

• KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Did you know that the color blue actually helps with keeping calm, whereas the color red makes others mad?

25. Blink 182 says:

Ya I like art a lot like you new profile pic too