1. Twilight says:

Hey Guys , I’m Back From School , Oh Hi There My Alvy / My Love / My Mate .

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi! Wolfie . How r u ?

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I m also but i m becoming so weak day by day

4. Blink 182 says:

Good I just gotta shit ton of homework done after being outside for 2 hours an now I can rest lol I got inside and my pants were frozen siff

5. Lupe says:

Is anyone online? I need someone to talk to… if no one is online, then I guess I have no one to talk to anymore and my emotions will just.. well i don’t even know. I don’t even know if my emotions even exist. And even if they do, why can’t they just go away? It was my emotions that cost me a friend, and opening up to someone at least a bit just to let out some steam, To at least lessen the stress, I get bombarded by a complete and udder rejection, deflection, and anhialation of the Little Confidence I have left in my own self… it was so cold, so harsh, but now I have to live with it and it would be extremely selfish to even think about considering my emotions, when it’s that which caused me, and that friend so much pain, that now… it’s all my fault. I just wish I could just be QUIET for once about my emotions and just not care at all about anything……. 🙁 I just wish I didn’t need someone to talk to, I wish I had some place inside me that I could hide my emotions. But.. it won’t happen. Because my emotions are fake and everything I’ve lived for is fake, it’s all leading to nothing but pain and destruction and I just… I can’t see the end to it. 🙁 it just won’t stop coming. But fine… I guess for now I’ll just remain silent on my own inner emotions, so that I don’t hurt anyone else.

6. Blink 182 says:

Hey man lupe im here your a good firend if you want to talo alone give me a snapchat name or emal or something i have no idea if theres pm thing on hear

7. Blink 182 says:

Im on sorry i wasnt here sooner lupe your a friend to me if you want to talk give my a snapchat name or email

8. Lupe says:

“but if a man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God in this name.”
    ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭ASV‬‬

9. Tia says:

I doubt anyone would care but I can’t stop thinking about what happen today. It kind of scared me. :/

Well, I was at volunteering and I was weeding in one of the enclosures. I was talking to this girl and then this guy started talking to us. He said’ You must have one of the best jobs ever. Relaxing with the animals’. I said ‘Yeah, it’s pretty good’. Then he walked away. Later on in the day, I was helping this other girl round up the animals. I was near a fence, and then I felt something on my neck, I thought it was a spider but it was that same guy. He was touching my neck! D: I ran to the other girl and we told him to get lost. (By the way, the girl I was with, she is 2nd in charge of the zoo). Why would anyone do that? D: There is a lot of creepy weird people out there. 🙁 Hopefully he wont be there on Thursday, if he is I’m going to tell the boss. Because people shouldn’t be doing that. :/

10. Lupe says:

@Blink I’m sorry but I really don’t feel like giving out my email.. if you want it, ask someone else who has it. Otherwise it’s ok if you weren’t there, tbh I really don’t feel like receiving comfort anymore.

I might as well end up either giving advice or complaining about my life – I’m good at it…

@Tia well I’m not sure if you noticed, but I am among the few who actually would care… and also, that is just strange, I don’t know why one would do that. My mind goes directly to things such as vampires, but there is a thing Americans do (and I’m not sure about other countries) where we “neck” someone by touching or slapping their open neck, so maybe that was what he was doing..

11. Hey guys sorry for not being here for so LOOOOOOOOONGGGGGG!

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Maybe he’s a vampire @Tia . As far As i know only Vampires do that.

• Lupe says:

Touch people’s necks? I’m sorry for the lack of imagination, but that is definently a cultural thing from where I come from…

• Lupe says:

It’s called “necking,” a way to joke around, show embarrassment, or just simply a way to show familiarity amongst friends. In this case, when that person was necking Tia, that means that.. well what I said. And unfortunately for you, not everything people do associated with the supernatural so.. yeah. But hey it’s up to you to either listen to this paragraph or something else. But meh.. I’m done arguing legitimacy, I would rather speak the truth than argue on things.

13. Tia says:

@Lupe, yeah I’m going with you on that. He was lucky that it wasn’t the supervisor, who he done it to. Because she would of kicked him out. But a place like that, it is hard to keep people out. It is free, unless you want to put money in. If it was Australia zoo, they would of kick and banned him from coming back but oh well, hopefully he doesn’t come back.

14. Blink 182 says:

Give a new meaning to red neck Tia lol

15. Tia says:

@Lupe and Blink, sounds good to me. 🙂 lol And Lupe I hope you are feeling alright. 🙂

16. Tia says:

Looking at old photos when I was at ice-skating. One photo I was behind Erick and I looked so scared. o.O And then the other two photos was of me skating in front of them. And they had this evil looking face and again I was so scared. I remember that day, liked it was yesterday. The reason why I was so scared on that day, was because I had a feeling that came true. The feeling I had that day, was about Erick and Elliot turning up. And they did turn up. I wish I could go back and tell myself to stop worrying about those boys and to worry about my study. Oh well, you can’t change the pass, you can only learn from it. 🙂

17. Blink 182 says:

It’s funny how someone your right next to can be a hundred miles away. I lost my dad like that he’s not really who I remember him as and he kinda abandoned me. Also I’ve always had supernatural stuff happen and I’ve see face’s in pictures

18. Lupe says:

@Blink that is quite deep. “It’s funny how someone your right next to can be a hundred miles away.” I also lost someone, I lost my mother when I was 1 year old.. according to my uncle, I lost her when this drunk guy came up and ran her over. Sad part is, I only just learned about that a few years ago, but then again that is only according to what they told me. I have a few memories of my mother which people are still surprised that I remember, but I do. I guess that it’s because I kept reminding myself and reliving the memory, that it’s now engrained into my head. But I also remember the day I figured out that my mother was gone… 🙁 the first thing I woke up to was my father telling me she was gone and was in Georgia, a few states away. I never ever got to even see her after that, not even her corpse.. some part of me still hopes that she’s out there, because a part of me still can’t believe she’s gone. But… whenever I visit her grave, I can feel it… I can feel an energy, like my mother is holding me, like she is hugging me, telling me it will be alright.

• Wolfy (Lacan) says:

I know how you fell I have been in and out of foster care sence I can remeber. Both of my parents were killed. So was my older brother,I don’t realy remamber them but sometimes I recall a face of a boy but almost as soon as it’s gone I can barly remeber.

19. Wolfy (Lacan) says:

Hello?

20. Wolfy (Lacan) says:

I am here at this time every weekday.

21. Sometimes I hate my life.

22. Lupe says:

@Wolfy yes.. at one point we all have things we hate about our lives. But one thing to be glad about is although you don’t like it and it doesn’t appear to agree with your sanity, be glad that you at least have a life.

Also I’m thinking about remaining silent until someone asks for advice on something, but if it’s irrelevant or not that important it’s likely someone else will reply to it..

• Lupe says:

Also it’s evidently obvious, that to get advice, you have to also let me know what advice you are seeking… so if you need advice just ask and I’ll come whenever I can to answer your question.

23. Discordia says:

This is a shot in the dark but: What happened to any legit werebeast discussion and forums? It seems the only thing discovered in this 2017-2018 was a obscure hunter forum.

• Lupe says:

Discordia, unfortunately I believe the fire has died down a little bit, and any legitimate forums have been replaced by bs and role players.. this is what happens when we have a generation who cannot take seriously or put into consideration some legitimate facts and information about werecreatures. To be honest in my opinion, one main reason why I’m silent most of the time is because of what this site is supposed to be meant for. We are supposed to have a legitimate discussion on beastbloods yet I see some who roleplay, and others who use this chat just like any other chat.. but what makes this one unique and special is that we shouldn’t feel uncomfortable about talking about the truth, if it’s the truth – even if one might be a beast blood themselves – they should be able to talk about it freely on here. But not only that, this is a place that is designed to have a serious discussion on werecreatures, Not day to day life…

Sure, yes I know I do talk about my life on here, and I’m aware of the people who do too. Allow me to be sensitive and say that I have nothing against your life, nor do I have anything against your story. But this.. this website is not supposed to be a drama show, it is supposed to be a legitimate website with legitimate information.

There will always be those who will cause drama, who will be a fake, who will add to insanity. But.. at least the few people with common sense and reason should listen to this. You have a bad life yes.. but that gives you no justification to spread the dirt wherever you go. To talk about personal experience is fine.. kind of like what Tia does lol but to add drama like Alvy has done (please do not be mad, I’m just giving an example) when she just adds “I’m losing energy every day; getting weaker every day.” Please talk about relevant things in accordance to the topic of the subject, and if you don’t have anything to add, just kind of sit on the sidelines and learn, maybe add experience in life where you go but by all means please don’t add dirt to our already full jars of dirt. (Meaning don’t add drama to our already filled drama jars) I am not meaning to be insensitive, but people really need to learn to hold it together and get their lives straight. You cannot just rely on complaining your whole lives, you need to learn to live on your own.. if I were to be insensitive, then with the wisdom I know, and have and practice and hold dear to my heart, I would withhold it and allow you to tear each other apart. But even as so, there appears to be few peacekeepers online nowadays so I might as well just say.. that the more drama you add online, the more negative impact it will have on your life in rl. (This has happened to me)

This does not mean I don’t care about you, nor your lives. As I had stated, if you need advice just ask. But by all means, do not add more dirt to our otherwise messy lives.

Thank you for listening and if you had, thanks for reading it all the way through. To those who haven’t, you should because else you will miss something important that this site needs..