1. blink 182 says:

lupe that sucks man my dads fallen from the coolest and best role model I had to the oldest junky I knew. my grandfather raised me until my mom could get an apartment and not live out of her car she was 21 at the time.my grampa died a few years back and is the most caring guy I ever knew. my mom got a job and moved, got married, had more kids, got her dream job my step dads cool I guess but he’s an ass hole most the time too me. I’m happy I still sometimes get to see my real dad in kc idk why I still do but I got friends and a warm house I haven’t taken anything in 5 months and have a nice house and my mom is the only one that will be there for me no matter what. lupe I know how much that sucks when someone rips something out of your life and I hope you have a good home. wolfy my ex-was a foster kid that also sucks but all you can do is not look back and keep going

• Lupe says:

Yes, that is true.. and honestly I am feeling melancholy about your story, and must say that yeah.. life sucks. But life doesn’t go backwards so why should you? Anyways, about what I had posted above, I would like to let you know that sharing your life is alright. It’s not actually adding drama. So if any misunderstanding occurs just know that what I said, I wasn’t aiming it at you, I was aiming it at the more dramatic audience.

Anyways, yeah to have something just ripped from you is painful. But to hate something that you used to love is one of the worst feelings in the world. You know, just because of my age I could not hang out with one of my closest friends and I had to stop being friends with him. But in the end, we had promised each other that when we are both graduated, we can become friends again. But it just really sucks doesn’t it.. to have to walk every day throughout the year, Having all of these horrific events happen and yet no one even knows. Sometimes I feel like Spider-Man… and not because of the superpower but because of what he goes through. But you know, as we all say, all you really can do is move on right? But don’t just move, learn to appreciate the road your given, and learn to take what bad that happens and turn it into something that can help you – and then you will find how great life can be. Lol ^.^

You know, in the last year, I feel like I mentally matured 5 or so years..

2. Discordia says:

Well to put it plainly I need a place isolated with decent water on the North American continent. The overabundance of people crowding out the wild places is an issue.

3. Blink 182 says:

I always find comfort in music almost everywhere go I listen to music people are mad when they ask can they use my phone to play a game on and all I have is music but one of the truest quotes I’ve heard is life sucks music doesn’t I’m happy to rant about my life on here but for real your my friends that’s why I told you. I get it man it feels good to talk about all the crap

• Lupe says:

Indeed… that is until the crap you talk about becomes biased and twisted and begins to ruin your life.

4. Lupe says:

“And Jesus looking upon them said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭19:26‬ ‭ASV‬‬

• Lupe says:

“For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
      ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭ASV‬‬

5. Blink 182 says:

Hello what’s up friends

6. Evaluna says:

Hey everyone it has been awhile since I last came on here

7. Evaluna says:

I find comfort in music as well 😀 but mainly I find comfort when I draw or paint I also sing which helps me deal with anger and such…. 😀

• Lupe says:

I find that a good outlet for my emotions is either to write about them, or God. 🙂 and when I write my feelings, God is always there anyways, so I guess the outlet for my emotions is God.

(Also can you check your email plz)

8. Lupe says:

Trust not in the works of man, but trust in God, for God is Devine.

9. Lupe says:

Lol whoops I messed up my email ^.^ anyways,

“The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭ASV‬‬

• Lupe says:

“in whom we have our redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,”
      ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭ASV‬‬

10. EmCWolf says:

Hey y’all. Long time no see, I know, but I’ve settled back into a rhythm for the semester so I should have some more free time to talk here. I hope everyone is doing well. 🙂

11. Lupe says:

Ok I can see that the previous verse I posted made a bit of sense, so I decided to look at the Bible and saw an ENTIRE sentence which lasted 11 verses and I had to post it! ^.^ so here is a sentence from the Bible, I hope you enjoy and see how powerful it is! 😀

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blemish before him in love: having foreordained us unto adoption as sons through Jesus Christ unto himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, which he freely bestowed on us in the Beloved: in whom we have our redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, making known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he purposed in him unto a dispensation of the fulness of the times, to sum up all things in Christ, the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth; in him, I say, in whom also we were made a heritage, having been foreordained according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his will; to the end that we should be unto the praise of his glory, we who had before hoped in Christ: in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,—in whom, having also believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, which is an earnest of our inheritance, unto the redemption of God’s own possession, unto the praise of his glory.”
    ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:3-14‬ ‭ASV‬‬

12. Lupe says:

To be honest, even when I reply so little, I’m still the highest commenter on this website lol ^.^ That is exceedingly sad yet I’m alright with it.. but hey I cannot wait until this website can become active again! That way it’s a little bit less awkward posting constantly ^.^

“I wait for Jehovah, my soul doth wait, And in his word do I hope.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭130:5‬ ‭ASV‬‬

13. blink 182 says:

is it weird I get super mad every time someone walks slowly like this week I got stuck behind someone walking like 2 miles a year and I can stand it lol it’s funny to me but uh anyway I’ve been tired the past two days so I haven’t got on what up guys also speaking of getting mad I got mad at a friend of mine for being a poser lol I think that’s the worst I ever chewed someone out but I sad sorry because I’m nice(not really lol)

14. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Thanks for posting all the verses. It makes me happy to see someone else who is strong in the faith. 🙂
    “I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well.”
    Psalm 139:14 NASB

@Blink I get frustrated when people walk slow as well – I think almost anyone who has somewhere to be would feel the same way. It’s baffling to me how sometimes they don’t even realize they’re in the way!

I hope everyone is doing well.

15. Lupe says:

“Wherefore also he is able to save to the uttermost them that draw near unto God through him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”
    ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:25‬ ‭ASV‬‬

• Lupe says:

To be honest, I get aggravated even when I do not go fast enough. lol! ^.^ this causes me to trot or run everywhere I go..

16. Fallenstar says:

@Everyone, I have returned.

17. Lupe says:

“Healing” sounds like a nice word and
    maybe that’s a problem. Healing doesn’t happen painlessly but in an attempt to avoid any more pain, some people will avoid the healing process at all cost.

If you think of it physically, the healing of a cut or an accident, the event that caused the injury can happen in a split second but the healing can take a few days to a few years. A cut is first raw, then tender, and if someone bumps it even by accident it causes pain. It itches, is ugly, and sometimes leaves a scar. But then it’s healed and the scar either becomes a reminder of the pain or a sign that you survived. You choose what to call it.

Healing happens naturally unless you prevent it by picking at it and reopening the wound. Doing so makes the healing take longer and creates more pain along the way.

Emotional and mental healing are no different. Some wounds take a short while but some may take years or almost an entire lifetime. You have to choose to acknowledge it and be conscious of when you’re picking at it and you have to allow time to process.

Not every use of a knife will result in a cut and not every relationship will result in pain. Be aware and careful but don’t avoid them altogether. They can be a helpful, wonderful part of life when implemented well, and you don’t gain skill without practice. Pain can teach you compassion and resilience but only if you allow the healing to occur.

Fear magnifies threat. We’re designed for survival so the brain, when affected by fear, can short circuit and go directly to that response when anything similar happens. This is also called trauma and triggers.

So to move back to “normal” responses while still using the wisdom learned, you have to move past the event, situation, relationship, or pain that first caused the fear.

Awareness, forgiveness, conscious effort over time are the ways through.

This is a lot of the underlying basis of therapy, but awareness has to come first. If you believe everyone else is the cause of the painful patterns, then you’ll project them onto anyone who is remotely similar and think that it’s real.

The patterns may show up in overcompensating, overreacting, overthinking, or a mix of the three. If you’re feeling pain and feel like you’ve been down this road before, look within.

It’s a long, difficult road but it’s worth the walk.

-Doe Zantamata

• Lupe says:

You know, this has made me think.. perhaps half, or over half of the daily problems we deal with occur, because we keep picking at what is trying to heal? For instance, if one is trying not to be fake, to continue to be fake even for other outside reasons you are picking at your scar and allowing yourself to get back to where you had already healed from. Time doesn’t go backwards, so why should you? Maybe.. maybe a good first step to improve upon your life isn’t in inflicting pain upon others, or blaming anyone (including yourself), but the first step is to allow your scar to heal? If you’ve lost an argument, or you have been seen as fake or a lier, do not go throwing around empty promises, and expect people to trust you.. you’ve lied and proven yourself as a lier. But the first step is not to continue lying to help yourself – for then your only just picking at your scab. To improve, first allow yourself the space and freedom TO improve, and stop adding bad to what already hurts.

Added to such, I have had a thought.. as painful as it is to say this, the world is how it is, and you can’t change that. BUT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR OWN ACTIONS TO IMPROVE UPON YOUR OWN LIFE! One way or another, with how evil and demanding this world is, someone is going to get hurt.. just make sure that your choice is the lesser detrimental choice, keep moving on, and never lose your nobility. Honestly, that is the choice of what a true hero must make – only after making the right decision, will you see improvement in your life. Technically there is no right or wrong decision. But, decisions can be good or bad in accordance to improvement or degrading of your situation. In reality, when I say that a situation is right or wrong, it’s right or wrong for YOU – as we all lead different lives. But back to the topic, you will soon learn that either way someone will get hurt. Just make sure that the decision you make is the right decision and never give up. 🙂

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

today’s the 1st day of Spring in our Country . hurrrrrraaaay!

19. blink 182 says:

have fun with that were lucky to be one positive digit up on the thermometer lol

20. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, I will have to check it in a second.

21. Fallenstar says:

I swear I’m gonna destroy my gym teacher someday..

22. Blink 182 says:

Lol why man mine is cool he talks about his six ex wife’s lol

23. Lupe says:

“And we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, even to them that are called according to his purpose.”
    ‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:28‬ ‭ASV‬‬

• Lupe says:

“But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.”
      ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:13‬ ‭ASV‬‬

24. Fallenstar says:

@Blink, Mines is strict, I sit in the back of the room. So he is always thinking I’m on things other than my work. Like THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO, WHY ME.

25. Alvy Darkstorm says: