1. Nightshade says:

Okay I guess I understand know I am sorry and @es the elf will you get a life and for all means let us be who we are and if you cant handle it then just leave the website and delete your account.

2. Nightshade says:

Is any one else on?

3. Nightshade says:

Goood morning my fellow were’s

4. Moonlight says:

Hey everyone! I should be on more often I believe, but I have something to tell you guys. The females in my family have great intuition and uh some pretty creepy stuff has been happening to me lately. For example, I will say dream about something or acctually dream about a thing and it WILL happen in at the most a week. I recently had a dream about a volcano erupting and next thing I know some where in the islands of Hawaii a volcano erupted. Also I can be looking at a multiple choice question in a quiz or something and I won’t even have to look at the question. I can just look at the answers and pick which ever one feels right to me. I WILL get the answer right. This has happened many times to me and my mom, but my mother acts as if it isn’t unusual. Idk. Does this happen to anyone else? Please let me know if it has. Anyways I have been feeling strange lately. Like getting weird vibes. Has anyone heard of any hunters lately?

5. Moonlight says:

Also let me know if I’m just over reacting XD

6. Nightshade says:

Yes I have I had to deal with a few yesterday now I am sore and tired.

7. Nightshade says:

And it sometimes happens to me except it will tell me if anything bad is going to [email protected]

8. Nightshade says:

Is any 1 on

9. Nightshade says:

I feel left in the dark so sad.

10. Evaluna says:

wait…how was it morning there??? here it was just barley 9 pm or so time zones are crazy lol

11. LouLou says:

Hello, I know this seems weird but .. are werewolves actually real? because tbh i believe they are but been told many times im an idiot to believe. am I wrong to?

12. wolfie says:

13. Evaluna says:

yes they’re real 🙂

14. wolfie says:

It uploaded twice 0-0 sorry about that

15. Evaluna says:

and dont worry they call you that because they think you’re crazy or somthing many humans believe we only exists in movies but we really don’t and thank you for believing that we are real

16. Evaluna says:

dont worry about that 🙂 tis fine

17. wolfie says:

Hm.. well its nice to know im not an idoit. Another strange question and im sure youve been asked this many times before but… is there a way to become one?

18. Evaluna says:

yes there are many ways through spells,rituals and such or your family just comes from a family or werewolves,vampires,witches,mermaids ect some spells work and some dont btw its pretty late here if i dont answer back soon that means im asleep srry bout that but if youre here tomorrow i have many friends on this web who will gladly help you with whatever questions you have

• wolfie says:

I have gone through many research trying to find different ways to become a were and sadly my family that i know of doesnt not hold the were gene. But the only ways i have found is like you mentioned is either through a very powerful spell or either being bitten or scratched. Ive found a promising book with ways of knowing through starting with meditation, but im curious if there was indeed a slightly easier way. Ah dont worry if you need sleep please do. Yes that would be very helpful but with the looking ive only found either fruads or ones.. that are either in America etc sadly im over seas it seems

19. Evaluna says:

hmmm yeah those are ways to become a were and there is an easier way you can make a pact with the devil himself but…i strongly suggest you dont this here is a spell that is said to work

say this under the full moon 10x without messing up and when the moon isnt blocked by any clouds

By the light of the moon and out piercing howls we are further transformed into cunning beasts from the circle of life to the evolution of the man i shall be reawakened as one with the land

• wolfie says:

Yeah i really dont fancy making a pack with the devil. and iv seen this spell many times but never really thought it might work seeing ive have tried many others, but alas none have worked. But i would like to know. Are there werewolfs in the UK because with my research that it seems there are only weres in America etc

20. Evaluna says:

yes i know of one were that lives in the UK and he comes onto this site not often but his name is @Remus

21. wolfie says:

Ah okay thats really good to know. Btw i know and i do trully belive in weres but… theres always that peice of me that says . how can this be trully possible .. you know? dont get me wrong i do belive like i said i always have but. after looking for so many years its hard to belive i finally found.. like i want to trully belive i found real life weres.

22. Evaluna says:

lol it must be something life changing huh? 🙂 tis alright but many think (me included) that being a were is just a burden it rlly is i would do anything to have a normal life but someone once told me to look on the bright side of things and not the dark side well i gtg tty later i hope 🙂

• wolfie says:

It is. very. Tbh i dont think being a were would be a burden. trust me.. just being a boring human and a normal boring old life.. i would rather be something else. but i guess its just if us are something we want to be something else i guess. Okay it was nice talking to you. talk to you later

• Shepard says:

Lol I think I am familiar with that “someone” lol ^.^ could it perhaps be.. me? Lol

23. Shepard says:

I shall no longer be known as Lupe but now as Shepard! Lol and Wolfie I have something to talk to you about, which includes everything you just said.

• wolfie says:

oh? okay?

• Shepard says:

Don’t worry, do not take it personally, but it’s about this…

That appears to be your philosophy, but if you are going to be on this website, your going to find I’m very famous for philosophy of my own which will rock your world lol ^.^ let’s begin.. and please be patient for it, it could take a while.