Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,575 Responses

1. Wild Demon Wolf says:

Dear @Evaluna I am not actually sure what any of the other symptoms are but i did howl at the moon last night and the night before what are some of the other symptoms because i think i might have had or been having other symptoms?

2. Evaluna says:

@Wild Demon Wolf im sorry i can not help you right this minuet my dearest apologies but i will once i get back until then farewell

3. Remus Lupin says:

@wild demon wolf do you remember much of full moon night

4. Human says:

Hey as you may or may not be able to tell I am a human that is seeking info on werecreatures

5. Predaking says:

Hey guys I’m back

6. Evaluna says:

@Predaking i missed you very much im so glad you’re back

7. Tia says:

Hey everyone I haven’t been on here for a few weeks, because on the 20th February I had to go to the hospital. 🙁 It was around 6:30pm that night, I started to lose my breath and I couldn’t breath. I started crying and I just couldn’t breath. It was so scary. The doctor said the reason why it happen is because I was stress and that I could have a blood clot. So I have to try and relax and not worry about anything. Well, then why didn’t it happen in 2010 up until 2012. I was full on stressing back then, because of the wolf boys and my assignments. So why didn’t it happen back then? o.O And I’m pretty sure it was the same feeling. Maybe back then, I was more fit and we had HPE . I don’t know. What do you think?

8. Fallenstar says:

@Evaluna, That depends, whats the problem?

9. Remus says:

Attention everyone, the dragon is back

10. Remus says:

Also what happened to Joe

11. Fallenstar says:

@Remus, He may be taking a brain break. But he is known as Shepard now.

12. Mayumi says:

I don’t understand why I was attacked by a fellow member. I just had a question and never got to ask it.

13. Mayumi says:

My question is: Why does everyone think they are werewolves?

14. Werewolf967 says:

@Mayumi this is our lives. We don’t think . . . we are.

• Mayumi says:

Ummm well I don’t know about that. I’m a vampire or am I? Are we just roleplaying on here??

15. Evaluna says:

@Mayumi some of us really are what we say but others….i guess it would classify as RP

16. Fallenstar says:

@Mayumi, None of us have a…. Full connection with what they call “Werewolf” Nor is half of us that.. What we truly are is human though some forget that. What we are is half and half, And like I said there for non of us can say they have a true full connection with what seems to be the “Beast” Of us. Plus. I’m a whole coyote so I don’t count do I?. Plus… There are many definitions into being a so called “Vampire” You can just drink blood or have sensitivity to daylight.. Or whatever but still its based on what symptoms you have to truly define your right to be called “Vampire”.. And no.. This is not an RP. Are discussions can get really deep sometimes and be meaningful or we can argue and stuff.. You can just call this like a forum and or like its called “Chat site”

17. Fallenstar says:

@Mayumi, Or there are liars.. or like Luna said, Those who “classify this as RP”

18. someone or anyone IDGAF says:

Hey, is there an… Ohanzee, if I spelled that right, some person wanted me to come here and tell you to check something, I think the name he said, was Wolf, or Warrior, something like that or maybe he, she, it, said both. But he/she just wanted me to tell this site he may POSSIBLY be leaving for good, and that, I have no clue what he said next other than, “Sorry I couldn’t make it to Britain.” Or something, IDK you’d have to ask him, her, or whatever.

19. theotherevalunaisfake says:

@Mayumi Maybe you’re being too sensitive? This website is for werewolves, not vampires. Excuse me if I – a vampire hating werewolf – am “attacking” you. Frankly, I don’t think you even know what an attack is.

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@theotherevalunaisfake yes maybe this website is not for vampires but what’s ur problem ? if it’s not.
    by the way, i m half Vamipre .

21. Evaluna says:

@Alvy hey its been a while how are you???

22. Evaluna says:

@Theotherevalunaisfake first of all why do you hate vampires? it’s true that we haven’t gotten along with them but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends right? well I believe that it isn’t right to hate another species just because they’re different from us or for what other reason why is it so difficult to get along with them?

23. Fallenstar says:

@Theotherevalunaisfake, Look. Not to be rude but I highly disagree and agree. Yes maybe she/He is being sensitive but no. A werewolf hating a vampire is really seen in movies and read for myths. This site isn’t really all about werewolves. Because if it was why does half or 1/4 of its subjects speak only of other species. This site is for those who believe in the supernatural. And this site is for those who wish to speak of it.

24. Lucious says:

Fallen u r right
    But u still xd

25. Lucious says:

@theotherevalunaisfake the isn’t how real evaluna talks for one xd and 2 this site has all kinds of supernaturals on it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *