1. WAF HGeneral.Wolf(Insignia of 1st. AiroWolf Pilot) says:

http s://discord.gg/SzVSVyr WAF official discord, also gamers may use the other public tabs, but WAF chat is members ONLY, to become a member message me @ [email protected]

• WAF HGeneral.Wolf(Insignia of 1st. AiroWolf Pilot) says:

Sorry I went off, something happened, and people were injured, I must go now.

2. Fallenstar says:

Mad deja vu.

3. Lupe says:

@Fallenstar email?

@Wolf I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but.. it seems quite odd that I’m seeing you back after the message I recieved on docs..

I haven’t learned Spanish well enough yet and I still need to read ILWW, but I already see about over half of those on here are either fake, or just crazy. Lol no offense though! ^.^

4. Luna says:

My day is so messed up.

5. Luna says:

I think I had some odd deja vu.

6. Luna says:

I got to go my brothers kid wants me.

7. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, What message..?

8. Lupe says:

@Fallenstar this is interrupting what I was attempting to do – stay offline. -.- but anyways, as curious as I was, I decided to come on here to see if you saw the email I messaged, but based on your actions I am guessing you hadn’t seen it. So I sent you another email, this time on a different email string (same email address)

And I have noticed that you haven’t really been teaching anything like I had hoped would happen.. could you continue teaching and hosting your classes? As for me, I have an overflow of notifications from Doe Zantamata’s website (which I am subscribed to) so I will host a class today, as short as it is, it’s a class anyways lol! ^.^ so here it is:

9. Lupe says:

[walks into empty classroom and turns on YouTube camera] Heyo peeps! Welcome back to another great day in.. well whatever subject I am teaching lol (I actually have no idea anymore I think I’m teaching life lessons) I have made a few quotes, that I would like you to read over. You may use them yourself if you like, but please give me credit for it (also so that there isn’t copyright)

“Yes, turn away from your wicked ways, but never turn away from wicked men.”

“God called us, not to hide the light, which we have been given, under a bush, but to take our torch and shine brightly for all the world to see.”

“Whatever you do, wherever God calls you to be, wherever you are in life, God calls you to be there for a reason.”

“A story is like coal. If your not careful it can burn out. But with the right amount of heat and pressure, your story can become a diamond.”

-Lupe

[as a reminder I’m not sure if anyone else made these quotes, but I made these quotes after just thinking about them lol I hope you enjoy]

Well, class that was interesting. Now we have a guest, Doe Zantamata, a famous guest in our classroom.

Doe Zantamata: “When you trust someone completely, nothing they do is suspicious. When you do not trust someone at all, everything they do is suspicious.

That’s why it’s so important to value trust right from the start and be honest about even the little things.

Once trust is lost or broken, so much drama is created because everything, even the little things, are brought into question.

If someone has broken your trust, know that you need a solid boundary in place if you’ve decided to keep them in your life and allow them to rebuild it. You can’t turn into a detective and follow up on their every move, looking for any other untruth.

If you believe can trust them, do so but with a boundary.

If you really can’t trust them anymore, it may be better to be over. Neither they nor you would want to live in the new dynamic of mistrust.

Try to stay present when in a conversation. We all have different filters, made up of all of our past experiences. So even though we’re speaking the same language, miscommunication happens a lot.

If you hear something and reply three steps ahead in your mind, that may not have been what they were saying or where they were going in conversation at all.

Or if you say something and their reply doesn’t at all seem to fit, this may be what happened.

Stay present in the conversation and move together in the same direction otherwise things can become frustrating as they’ve misfired in a dozen different directions and neither of you are sure what you’re even talking about anymore.

This happens a lot in emotionally charged conversations which is actually where it’s most important to stay on the same page in order for peaceful resolutions to occur.

There’s nothing wrong with you if you want to be in a relationship. There’s nothing wrong with you if you want to be single.

There’s nothing wrong with you if you want to get married. There’s nothing wrong with you if you don’t want to get married.

There’s nothing wrong with you if you want to have children. There’s nothing wrong with you if you don’t want to have children.

This is your life. People see your actions and hear your words, but they don’t know your motivations. You see people’s actions and hear their words, but you don’t know their motivations. We don’t know what we would do or choose of we were them, only if the same choice were presented to us.

Respect for other people’s life choices is kind and supportive. Trying to get them to change their life choices or assuming they must be flawed; needy, brainwashed, angry, fearful, or any other reason is disrespectful and probably won’t be appreciated.

“Helping” or “encouraging” doesn’t mean trying to persuade someone to do what they don’t want to do. Encouragement means supporting someone in doing what they believe is best for their life.

It can be frustrating trying to communicate this to people. Try not to get mad if you believe they have good intentions, but do be firm and clear. Tell them that what you would really appreciate is if they would just hear you and support you in your decisions for your life.

I want you to hear live bands with voices so pure and melodies played with so much passion that the hair stands on end on your arms and your body can’t help but move to the beat.

I want you to see sunsets, full moons, valleys, hillsides, snowfall or rainbows so utterly perfect that you lose yourself in their beauty.

I want you to hug. Not a quick formality but one with both arms, long and tight where you say without words that you love that person and literally feel your heart’s energy expand.

I want you to breathe deeply. I want you to reconnect. I want you to remember or discover how to enjoy your life –your days, your moments– so fully and completely that every cell in your body awakens to gratitude.

Several times per day; morning, afternoon, evening, and before bed, pause for a few moments.

Sit up straight, close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths.

Think, “I have peace, I have love, I have everything I need.”

Even when it’s not true…especially when it’s not true.

What you’re doing is calming, centering, and reshaping your beliefs. You cannot have something long-term if you don’t believe it can exist for you. You cannot see and accept what you don’t believe in.

So what you’re doing consciously is training your subconscious to recognize when these things are true and to be open to receiving them. You will be drawn to opportunities that fulfill them and not drawn to opportunities that do not. It may be gradual or it may happen fast, but it will happen.

It’s amazing how reconnecting with someone from your past can both make you remember who you were and realize who you have become.

Stop trading your whole loaves of bread for their crumbs.

You’re worth way more than that.

Make friends with a beautiful place and visit it often.

When you’re feeling overwhelmed with all that you have to do, don’t panic. OK?

You’ve got this.

Take a few big, deep breaths and write a list of all the things you have to do. Big things, little things, and all those in between.

Look at the list and pick something you can do now and in a short amount of time.

Do it.

Cross it off the list.

One down. Pick another, then another, what you don’t get done today is just going to
    have to wait until tomorrow (or the next day).

You’ll get there, you’ll get to the end.

Just do what you can and keep those deep breaths going.

You’ve really got this.

Just because someone didn’t say anything, it doesn’t mean they didn’t notice.

Some people think they’re smart getting away with their nonsense, but truth is they’re just letting people know who they really are.

As you grow wiser:

Your hearing gets worse but you listen a lot better.

Your sight gets blurry but your vision becomes more clear.

You sometimes can’t think of the right words but you’re no longer just throwing out any that come to mind without care.

You realize that your heart doesn’t pump quite as well but that every beat counts, because every beat means that you are still here, still learning, and still loving as time marches on.”

-Doe Zantamata

10. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, Life is hard already, Plus I’m always occupied with homework and outside work making it harder and harder to stay online here. I apologize deeply If I was unable to put up any lessons so far. And my email has been lets just say taken? Someone has seemed to entered it, Plus I can’t seem to get in it myself, And I know my password by heart. I even wrote it down on paper when I created it just in case. But As I said before I apologize.

11. Luna says:

I know how you feel @Fallen the same is with me.Plus there are some rumors that I hope are not true.

12. Luna says:

@Fallen how are you? I hope you have a better day than me becuse my life sucks. Fact

13. Fallenstar says:

@Luna, No life sucks for no apparent reason. Each life was given to us for a reason. Maybe yours was to struggle and rise or to rise then struggle again. Nobody can find the answer to life. Because there is different meanings with each individual. You are to live your life and grow to be something. Who cares if your life sucks. Its like getting a cut, You can chose to place a band-aid on it, Or leave it be.

14. Anonymous says:

Guys, I’m a bit late (about 2 weeks) to say this because I’ve been trying to figure it out, but I think I had my first tf recently!

15. Fallenstar says:

@Anonymous, tf.? Meaning transformation? or the other word. Still if you mean you actually transformed, Congrats. Usually you go threw about 5-6 stages before getting to that point. Idk if u went threw them but good job.

16. Anonymous says:

Yeah, at first I thought I just had too much to drink. But then I noticed marks on my walls, not just any marks, claw marks. That’s when I new it was actually true. I had lived in disbelief for months before then. But knowing I am a Lycanthrope kinda scares me… what if I end up killing my friends at some point?

17. Anonymous says:

Oh, I just noticed a typo. I meant knew, not new.

18. Fallenstar says:

@Anonymous, U know it will never get to that point, Until you know how to control It I recommend always having a place to go and hide while it happens.

19. HumanBeyond says:

Ion understand y 1 would want to be a werwolf. Peple need to chil. I’m not a werwolf I a human. But I now a werwolf and u need to chil. Dis is not right and not tru don u know dat physcal shifting is not rl? Der is mental and spirtual shift, y der is asral shift but no physcal shift. Physcal shift is ony a media propaganda to convine us drems alway come tru. But not all drems come tru.

20. Evaluna says:

@Anonymous being a Lycan is a curse i know but sometimes you have to accept who u r and we’re here to help you 🙂

21. HumanBeyond says:

@Evaluna bt do u not c dat physcal shift is not tru?

22. Luna says:

@Anonymous I understand were you are coming from. I to am a Lycanthrope and I almost hurt someone. I didn’t mean to it was just instenc.

23. HumanBeyond says:

Non of u mak sence. Do u now what a werwolf is?