1. Hello everyone sorry that I haven’t been on for as long as a YEAR. And I’m sorry about that. How is everyone doing?

2. @Luna I’m born a hybrid :3 I’m a dragon, wolf, and human :1

3. Ghost says:

Lupe I think a werewolf is someone who has a spiritual animal of a …

4. Ghost says:

I’m a warlock wolf dragon human to break down the warlock part I have voodoo pegan Wiccan medicine man or shaman gypsy which makes up the 5 point star in the haritage of voodoo…

5. Luna says:

Thanks. Truth is my father was a hybrid to and I have the same as him.

6. Luna says:

Thanks. Truth is my father was a hybrid to and I have the same as him.

7. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Arina Well, You can’t change what you where born to be, Being a hybrid is just being a hybrid.. Your part in both, There is no way to be full werewolf, Though I shouldn’t really say that because the internet is filled with “Wonders” and might be able to help you, Still. You should accept your faint as a hybrid.. Being one is just being one, You have your pros and cons about it. And yes, Shifting is extremely painful… I mean the cells in your body change to better suit your form.. As well as bone and structure. Turning you into a huge furry beast lol, I wouldn’t recommend doing it. Unless your like “Fully devoted to it”.

8. ~Fallenstar~ says:

Testinnnng something…

9. Fallenstar says:

A* Fate*

10. Luna says:

Nice pic @Fallen.

11. Arina says:

@Luna and @~Fallenstar~ Thanks for the answer. I’m a former human and about 2 months ago I turned hybrids. I really enjoy it lol
    Oh, I want to ask again. How long is werewolf life span? How about hybrids? Same like human or more?

12. @Arina, Idk because I’m not as old and as experienced and Fallen and Lupe. Cause I’m younger than them. But im12 so couldn’t answer that question. But I maybe able to answer some other questions!

13. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Arina, Though of course your cells change to adapt to the form of shifting, I don’t think it will change the span of life that you tend to have. I mean.. If your older than 6 or 8 then no.. It will not change the life span, Wolves life to about 6-8 years and because there werewolf body is alike to the wolf, If it was true you would live to 6-8 years.. But since all of us are older than that.. And werewolves. That makes it more untrue than it is true.

14. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Arina, Well not all, Some are hybrids.. and I’m a coyote, But you get the point right?

15. Verumiel says:

Lupe I know you said you were staying offline but it’s more likely that I’ll catch you here. I replied to your statements giving some context if you wanted it. I never saw your reply to my previous comment specifically but we can discuss that later. I hope to see you back on soon. I think I might start getting some free-time again but I’m unsure.

16. Luna says:

I realy don’t know how long a hybrid could live and die peacfully. And that’s becuse hybrids are usaly killed befor there twentyth birthday.

17. Kyle Maserati says:

You Guys Are Ducking Hecking gay

18. WerewolfLover9 says:

I am a full werewolf. My family won’t accept me for who I am. I have been kicked out of my house and been called a “furry” repeatedly. I have began my life as a werewolf and have been living in the forests of Oregon for 8 months. I have sneaked back into my parents house and have stolen nearly all the food out of the refrigerator. I am now in my father’s study writing this message. I feel like I don’t fit in anywhere. I will give an update 4 full moons from now.

19. big daddy D says:

Hi i am new to this i turned 16 the other day. And i have woke up in strange place with blood in my mouth. There was one of my friends to go here and talk to some of you I need some answers.

20. Big daddy D says:

Hi it is big daddy no loves me so plz to text back I want to be loved by people like me