1. Eclipse says:

No one gets in late anymore

2. Hybird says:

Luna I know this is about the prob u have with the full bloods where you live at xd from what I remember they don’t like hybirds or anyone tht is a full bloods which I still think is very stereotype but tht is me and I would say they would have to plan it out first when and where which can take a week or a month normal @luna but the problem with th from what I think is tht they don’t like any werewolf tht is unique or diff from them which isn’t right in any way but it would help if you told me where they lived 🙁

3. Hybird says:

Ment isn’t before full bloods

4. Hybird says:

My bad eclpise lol I’m up till 12 everyday didn’t think anyone got on at night

5. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Hybrid, You have to take notice that people also have real life business they go through, nobody will be able to be on here like that all day unlike some others. People have school, Work, Errands, a whole lot of stuff they need to do, making it hard enough to come on and off in a day, Well not hard, difficult to remember to come on? or never able, or having time to? I guess I could say, But still.. People just don’t have the time anymore.. this chat isn’t as lively as they used to be.

@M-I-W. I mean’t to say that I like the Technam Astore, Its a bit of a newly plane.. But I just seem to like it.

@Eclipse, Your right, I remember the times where everyone used to be on all day long, I mean I’m still a bit new to the chat myself.. I think I’ve been here for only a year or less.. But times before were more lively than this.

6. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@M-I-W. I mean’t to say that I like the Tecnam Astore, Its a bit of a newly plane.. But I just seem to like it.

7. Hybird says:

I know that fallen it’s that I don’t sleep till it’s after midnight o my schedule is messed up the NXT day

8. Someone once shining, and searching for the truth says:

@LYCANHOPE: LYCANHOPE!!! 0.0

9. Eclipse says:

Hello. @Fallenstar I feel like your an original person on this site. You kinda fit in to what WE all kinds were doing

10. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Ecplise, Haha, Thank you.

@Someone, :O

@Hybrid, Just make sure you sleep enough, Staying up all night is fun but it really isn’t the best choice.

11. Hybird says:

Fallen I have severe sleep insamia

12. Hybird says:

Fallen just to wonder how r you so mature?? Than someone normally would tht I know

13. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Hybrid, Correction: Insomnia,
    and its just that most situations that go on in this chat, That most argue with, Most get confused with.. Most never understand, I’ve been through it though the situation may be different its similarities are extremely close. And once you been through it all, and know about what you are talking about.. you will learn how to be as mature.. I mean that’s the case for me its different with others hehe.

@Marney, Idk how late this reply was, Or if your on a different chat on this site, But I’m a coyote :3

14. ~Fallenstar~ says:

Haha, I just noticed marney posted that like 6 years ago… I’m late >->

15. Luna says:

Thanks but Fang went and made a deal with that laycanthrope if I didn’t go in his Territory he would leave me alone. Which I’m glad because he was HUGE and I most likely would’ve died if once again Fang made a deal. So ya sorry if I scared you I had to go and make sure Fiona was okay she was attacked out of nowhere and was blacked out for a few days.

16. Wolfie says:

Hey Guys , How Are You All Doing

17. ~Fallenstar~ says:

What I am saying has nothing to do with werewolves, or supernatural business, I want to find out if someone knows what this is.. I’ve been having episodes where the following things go on, Headache, Heated body (inner, outter parts are cold), dizziness, uncontrollable crying, confusion, fidgeting. anyone know what it may be?

18. Moonlight says:

I’m really confused on what the heck is happening. Can someone/somewolf please explainnnnn.

19. Moonlight says:

@fallen, you may just be sick and having migraines. Or something to do with anxiety? Based on your description it sounds like anxiety, but of what? Hope I helped somehow and hope you get better.

20. Moonlight says:

And also, quite a long time ago in pretty sure blazing/lupe was trying to teach me and someone else a language that I believe was super old. Does anyone know what I am talking about

21. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Moonlight, No not exactly, I don’t remember them trying to teach you a language.. Though about the sickness thing, I was in a car crash a year ago around this time.. So like my girlfriend and parents think that’s what it is, Though the doctors in the high school I go to, Say it probably was an anxiety attack or something. So I don’t know, But I’m going for a checkup soon enough to see what it really was.

22. Wolfie says:

Um Helloooooooo <(")

23. Wolfie says:

Why Is No One Talking To Me ?

24. Wolfie says:

You All See What You’ve Caused , This Website Was Lively Before Lupe And Fallenstar Came And I Know That Cause I Was Here Before Them , You Always Live By The Truth And It Has Hurt Most People On Here , Please I Just Beg You To Take It Down A Notch , Let Somepeople Have Fun Anytime They Want You Aren’t The Creator Of This Chat Room So Just Stop Even The Lord And Devil Know That Werewolves , Vampires And Other Extraordinary Creatures Exist , Deep Inside Most Of The People You “mentor” Want Freedom . Please Let People Say Their Opinions And Stop Keeping Them Locked Up Under Offensive Facts Just Let Us Be Who We Are .Thank You .