Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,046 Responses

1. Fallenstar says:

@Light, Just because it may appear in your dreams doesn’t mean your already tagged it as the cheetah it may just mean you are connected to it somehow or its giving you a sign.

@Wolfy, Btw, Just because the species (Not supernatural wise) may just be stationed in Africa, it doesn’t mean most of there were-cheetahs are in Africa, I mean. We never know… there could be..?

2. Mira says:

I hear you Wolfy I’m for England also. It’s not easy but you just got to do what you can

3. Wolfy says:

Yea I’m looking forward to my first transformation hopefully it will happen this weekend but I know I’m going to transform soon because I nearly had my first transformation in a class room because someone had a nosebleed thankfully I quickly told the teacher I was feeling sick and got sent to the medical room and then when I got their the pain just stopped.

• Mira says:

The first time is scary because you don’t know what to expect, but after its not so bad

4. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfy, A transformation is just a huge sack of excitement and cold hard pain.

5. Proshi says:

How r u guys?

6. Lillith Jane says:

Can some one please help me?¿

7. Mira says:

Good and you proshi

What’s up Jane ?

8. Lillith Jane says:

@mira everyone know me here and they know that I’m not like you guys but I still wanna join a pack

9. Wolfy says:

Guys I think there is another wolf where I am because I keep getting a scent of another wolf besides my dad I also keep seeing shapes that look like a wolf in the fields around where I am hopefully he/she is not here to kill me or my dad when we transform on the 29th because it’s a full moon.

10. Wolfy says:

Guys I think there is a another wolf where I am because I keep getting the scent of another wolf besides my dad,hopefully he/she is not here to kill me or my dad when we transform on the 29th (the full moon)

11. Lillith Jane says:

@Mira can you help me

12. Skyler says:

I’m a werewolf and I need help. Me and my parents live in a small town in a desert. I always just want to go to this place I used to live by and run around during the night. No I live to far from any place I can run in the grass and far from the forests. Does anyone have any advice for me that could help me??

13. Proshi says:

Who’s on now?

14. Proshi says:

Here everyone is wolf?

15. Proshi says:

I’m really afraid of them……….

16. Proshi says:

Then r u……..

17. Proshi says:

Do u know Alvy Darkstrom?

18. Proshi says:

I have to go. Bye bye

19. Skyler says:

Is anyone on right now??

20. Lupe says:

I am.. back. I decided I would end my being offline due to certain personal reasons, some of which include the fact that I can’t really effectively learn Spanish if I can never truly practice it. But why should I be here to explain my return, let alone departure? I feel that it is time I become more involved.

21. Lupe says:

“Lupe, I think a fox..? Or he’s trying to find out.”

-Fallenstar

Me? Um to be honest, as far as I know I am human, but Fox is more of a possibility than anything. Recently I have grown to think it is a possibility, but the logical part of me is saying to wait on it.

22. Lupe says:

I know this may seem like spam, but I’m not crazy nor am I trying to do so.

@Mira: I know you are online, I am just wondering if we could have a conversation?

23. Lupe says:

@Mira: Yay! First contact lol jk

Anyways, how are you? (Awkward) I am Lupe, an.. old member of this site. I see you are new? I am just wondering, are you what is considered a “werewolf,” or a “human?”

• Mira says:

@Lupe lol
      I’m good, just a bit tired. How are you?
      Yes I’m new joined a few days ago.
      I am a werewolf

24. Lupe says:

@Mira: I am a tad bit tired myself, but as a good friend of mine said, “Sleep is for quitters.” Lol

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *