1. Lupe says:

@Mira: I am just wondering, and I hope it is not rude to ask, but what kind of werewolf are you? Because a few pages back, Fallenstar goes over all of these different kinds of werewolves (or creatures for that matter)

2. Lupe says:

“There are many different ways to shift. Physical, Mental, Auric, Dream, Shadow, Sense, Bi-Location, Totemic, Astral, Ect…”

-Fallenstar

These are those which he listed, just to specify.

3. Lillith Jane says:

@Lupe thank God your back I need a bit of help

4. Lupe says:

Unfortunately I fell asleep. With what do you need help?

5. Lillith Jane says:

@Lupe I want to join a pack

6. Lupe says:

@Lilith: A pack?.. then why are you here? Lol honestly, your pack is your friends, your family.. if you have neither then make friends. But by all means, complaining to online people will not help your case. Someone *might* let you join, but who is to say you can trust them, when you have never seen them? That is why an offline pack is better.. however, a few online packs really are successful.

7. Lillith Jane says:

@Lupe I’m not complaining whatsoever but I get what your saying

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi guys….. i m really missing u allllllll…!

😉 😀 🙂

9. Mira says:

I use to be in a pack online, they ask for help and advice, but after a while I didn’t believe them to be real. Got to be really careful online

10. Lupe says:

@Alvy: Hello ^.^

@Mira: Yes.. I had attempted to create an online pack, but it kind of.. drifted apart. There are a few still here, of which I refuse to give up on. But.. yeah.. and I am honestly waiting for an answer to a question, not to sound pushy or anything, I am just curious.

11. Lupe says:

May 27, 2018 at 12:01 pm
    I might as well continue my English Vocabulary lessons. I hope it helps, and if you have already seen it before don’t ruin it for those who haven’t (Aka those who are trying to learn English)

English Vocabulary:

Deliver: Bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address.

Ensure: Make certain that (something) shall occur or be the case.

Security: The state of being free from danger or threat.

Delivery: The action of delivering letters, packages, or ordered goods.

Overnight: For the duration of a night.

Rapid: Happening in a short time or at a fast pace.

Rifle: A g U n, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a b U l L e T spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.

Messenger: A person who carries a message or is employed to carry messages.

Definitely: Without doubt (used for emphasis).

Merely: Just; only.

12. Skyler says:

Who’s on right now

13. Lillith Jane says:

@Skyler I’m on if your on

14. Lupe says:

I have been attempting to reach certain people about a pressing issue (it probably isn’t life threatening but it is important nonetheless).

This one has to do with energy stuffs.. I don’t know if anyone knows anything about this but I will continue anyways. In my search for something not natural to call my own (to sooth my not knowing what thing I would be) I ended up attempting to do energy manipulation.

I landed on me having the “water” element or whatever, or at least that is the one I guess I focus on more. Anyways, a few days ago I had an incident where I was attempting to collect energy and a few pictures flashed through my mind and then I felt a compressing feeling on my skin.

I would like to know if this is in any correlation to an energy input overload (as in I would be gathering too much energy at once), or if it is of a theory I had thought of, connecting the pictures that went through my mind and the feeling.

15. Proshi says:

Alvy…….. How r u? I’m really missing u.

16. Eclipse says:

Whats up guys! Im gonna try to be on around this time everyday

17. Eclipse says:

If anyones up i have all night to chat

18. Lupe says:

@Eclipse: I am here, I was just watching the first episode of season 3 of Shadow Hunters.

19. Lupe says:

@Mira: It is not the images I am worried about, it is what happened once I began formulating them. If you would really like to know, I was attempting to picture a red fox in detail in my head, because I wished to remember it (because.. well I felt it was important to remember at the time, added to curiosity of what would happen if I tried doing so).

When I said the images were flashing in my mind, I was not.. thinking. I look back and see that it appears that I made it seem as if the images just.. appeared, but no I created them via imagination, so apologies for misleading information if I did..

20. Lupe says:

“Anyways, a few days ago I had an incident where I was attempting to collect energy and a few pictures went through my mind and then I felt a compressing feeling on my skin.”

-Lupe

I am worried about this.

• Mira says:

That is strange, just have see what happens. Just go with the flow and see what it does

21. Wolfy says:

Is anything going on with u Mira?

22. Wolfy says:

That other wolf where I’m was a threat but thankfully my dad sent him packing if I had had my first transformation then I would of been 2 against 1.

• Lupe says:

What worries me more is the fact that there was a threat. Were they just crazy for territory? In all honesty, I don’t see how they would pose a threat to your transformation. (Aka shift)

I feel like I am missing something here, so can you elaborate for me?

23. Lupe says:

English Vocabulary:

Mere: That is solely or no more or better than what is specified.

Precisely: In exact terms; without vagueness.

Specifically: In a way that is exact and clear; precisely.

Identify: Establish or indicate who or what (someone or something) is.

Exclusion: The process or state of excluding or being excluded.

Exclude: Deny (someone) access to or bar (someone) from a place, group, or privilege.

Deny: State that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of.

Anything: Used to refer to a thing, no matter what.

Implied: Suggested but not directly expressed; implicit.

Likeness: The fact or quality of being alike; resemblance.