1. light says:

yes i did tell him everything..

Also i hear every day blood non stop and dont know why now, (this is also not the first time this has happened neither it happened when i was much younger also..

• Lupe says:

Then my conclusion is, they are awful doctors. Did they at least consider doing research to find out, or did they just pass it off as something that cannot be known?

As to the other thing, you say it happened when you were younger. How did you deal with it then?

Could you reexplain what you mean when you say lust? I am wondering, in case it is actually lusting to have blood, drink blood, or simply lust to be away from blood (aka fear).

You hear blood? Could you go into detail?

2. light says:

i had ignored it back then but i had no voice though…

(Have Blood)

Well it like a voice tht wont go away bc of this voice i keep hearing and the voice sounds like mind but is more of a phsycotic wait brb im gonna take tht test again…

3. light says:

🙁 well tht did not go well for me i took 2 diff tests both from a doctor online the first was to c if i was a psycopath and i got 94% questions right for a psycopath. the other was to c what type and i got intelligent meta psychotic, and maybe tht can explain the voice in my head tht keeps saying (blood, blood repeating over and over getting louder.)

4. light says:

crap bout have to go c ya xd and ill b on round 4: today site time hope u on 🙂

5. FlameStrikes says:

Hi everyone how yall doing
    Also @Lupe is it normal for a pup(me) having very sore muscles, i have them almost a year and couldn’t sleep, well i vould but i juat can’t somehow

• Lupe says:

@Flamestrikes: Well, since you would be young, that means that it is normal as those are growing pains. (Based upon scientific perspective)

However, based on common accounts, pain is in correlation to a p-shift. Honestly, I am not certain about this one, so I go with the former. I guess it is your choice which one you think it is.

6. Lupe says:

@Light: I am on, I was at lunch. Anyways, I am glad that you have found out the reason to your dilemma.

Don’t quote me on this, but I presume that (as soon as you can) you should go see a doctor about this psychopathy. You should probably get some treatment.

I might be able to be on at that time. However, I hope you know that this is probably a mental disorder, and should not be treated as a curse. Mental disorders are more common than you think, so you are not alone.

But for this specific case, there is likely a cure for your psychopathy, since it appears minor and the fact that you are not really listening to it (based on my information) that goes to show that we can reason with this.

But the other part you said worries me a little bit. I have nothing against your mental disorder. However, it worries me that you (or they) said that you were “intelligent” meta psychotic.

One thing to help you a little bit over time is to keep reminding yourself that it is all in your head.

I guess you could also deduce that it could mean that the mental illness will progress and get worse. So asap treat it.

• Lupe says:

*Actually, I just thought back on your symptoms and I can conclude that it is not minor, it is major.

7. FlameStrikes says:

And I’m in the same situation @light but without the voices (alright just a little), my body just craves blood at random times even when i’m eating (just talking about it makes more hungry)

• Lupe says:

When you say crave, do you mean wishing to have it or drink it? Based on your description of the “hunger,” you must be craving it as in wishing to drink it, am I right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

8. light says:

Flame if u start to hearvoices get treated right away plz

Lupe i cant think now i dont know what i did to make it so mad or angry at me now…

9. light says:

i dont think i can control it for more then a week from now… and whenever my parents argue it makes it worse and been getting thoughts about killing my father for turning his back on veryone over and over again… (been getting these thoughts for about a hour…)

10. Lupe says:

Light, I don’t know how to break it to you other than it’s in your head. “It” doesn’t get mad, “it” is you, or a you that you had created subconsciously for some.. purpose.

Great advice though, and you should seriously consider taking that advice yourself. All things considered, it is just you going crazy. Good luck, and may God be with you. ^.^

11. Lupe says:

@Wolfy: what I am saying is that I cannot tell you how you are to prove to me of something I doubt about yourself. You must find a way to prove it yourself.

Else, if you truly wish for something from me for me to trust that you were something as such, all I can say is give me your best shot.

That, my friend, was the long version of what I said.

• Wolfy says:

@lupe ok I know that your opinion I respect that The reason I said is there something that i could do to prove myself to you is that everybody that I say that I’m a werewolf to they don’t take my seriously.

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Fortunately I already would give you the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately this isn’t about you being a werewolf in particular that causes me to disbelieve you. I have seen many strange things, that simple statement passed by like someone saying the sky is blue.

This is about trust based on experience. I am not sure if you remember, but we had a disagreement a while back where I lost trust due to your conflicting story.

I do deeply apologize if I seem annoyed or offended, I am not. I am simply telling the truth. And at that, I am quite calm.

As you respect my pov, I respect yours as well, hence why I give you the benefit of the doubt.

12. Wolfy says:

@lupe how’s the s’mores

13. light says:

srry i got on late Lupe

14. light says:

Lupe what strange things have u seen???

your lucky Lupe I have to take exams this week

• Lupe says:

Answer: bs. Bsdom to the point where existence of logic is at stake, as it had become practically endangered.

15. light says:

gtg parents again and thx for advice lupe

16. FlameStrikes says:

Lupe, I don’t know how to describe it, there are times where my vision goes blurry and get dizzy and very hungry(i guess having it idk), usually happens at night (all the time)

17. Lupe says:

@Light: The apology is all mine. Lol but no worries on the advice, the better advice you would receive is from an expert anyways.

@FlameStrikes: You said it makes you more hungry talking about blood. Deducing it makes it mean you crave it as in drinking it. (You can get full by simply drinking) have you tried blood before? If not, I suggest so, then come back and tell me how things are.

• Lupe says:

But hint, no violence or self cutting. This may be abnormal, but that doesn’t make you inhuman.

18. Lupe says:

Goodness, I just realized how silly that sounded. I apologize, if I caused you trouble.

19. Mira says:

@wolfy I don’t know if you have already but maybe tell us how you came to the conclusion of you being a werewolf, family history if I say so myself not being with all family for a wolf isn’t normal they normally stay close and you live with just you father do you not?

20. Wolfy says:

@mira I live with my mum,dad and my sister.my mum’s human and my dad’s a werewolf but for some reason my sister did not get the werewolf gene.

21. Wolfy says:

@mira most of my dad’s side of the family are werewolves,all the male are and some female but anyone who does not have the werewolf gene on my dad’s side usually marries werewolf so then it makes the pack bigger.

22. Lupe says:

English Vocabulary:

Offer: Present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as so desired.

Favorable: Expressing approval, or to the advantage of someone or something.

Conditions: The state of something, especially with regard to its appearance, quality, or working order, the circumstances affecting the way in which people live or work, especially with regard to their safety or well-being, or a state of affairs that must exist or be brought about before something else is possible or permitted.

Opportunity: A set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.

Evoke: Bring or recall to the conscious mind.

Reaction: An action performed or a feeling experienced in response to a situation or event.

S*xual: Relating to the instincts, physiological processes, and activities connected with physical attraction or intimate physical contact between individuals, or relating to the two s*xes or to gender.

Romantic: Conducive to or characterized by the expression of love.

Exert: Apply or bring to bear (a force, influence, or quality), or make a physical or mental effort.

Force: Strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement, or coercion or compulsion, especially with the use or threat of violence.

23. Lupe says:

“For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness.”
    ‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭22:29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I love this verse. ^.^

24. light says:

Lupe to ask what have u seen tht is stranger fro m what u said yesterday