1. light says:

than hearing someone say they are a werewolf???

2. hiksq says:

I trael u yor’t naog gazaer xuq yiz iz aerja loes maen za qae zdaot liyaeuq za ir doir
    Awabbiesaera I oz zaennes yoq I gigr’q naohiba yoq o gazaer loz taking aewabbi za oth lil’t I yaeuhg zaa esaeu ozz aen I lizz xuq raeq ir yaeainaeh xuq I lizz zaa yous oth saeda I yor.

translate this language and find the answer

3. light says:

lmao Lupe

hiksq??????????????????????????????

4. light says:

Lupe do u c ghosts to ask???????

5. light says:

ight then well c ya xd also hope your gaurdian watches over you 🙂

6. XD says:

werewolves are just so cool
    what’s the best werewolf movie you have ever seen?

• Lupe says:

@XD: “Werewolf,” or “Teen Wolf.” Those are the only two I have seen. How about you?

7. Mira says:

Blood and chocolate is a good one

8. Lupe says:

What do you call a wolf who is lost?

A wherewolf lol

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hi @lupe & all….
    yeah @Proshi i m also missing u too 🙂 :-* 😀 😉

10. Lupe says:

Hello silence my old friend.. nice to see you came again..

Speaking of which, hello to all! ^.^ and to all, a hello back!

11. Lupe says:

@Light: “Lupe i have a question to ask you if u don t mind have u figured out who u are friend?”

I thought about this a lot in the past few days. I still am unsure, but based on realism and the current view of what a werecreature is, I know I couldn’t be one myself. I don’t just shift. If anything I am closest to human, based upon the current standards.

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

thx @lupe 🙂

13. Lupe says:

Ok.. so I figured out why I was tensing up while drawing energy. Apparently, I realized that every time I forced the energy to flow, I tensed up. So this time I attempted to just allow the energy to flow instead of force it, and I was able to draw a TON of energy!

I am planning on maybe moving somewhere close to water, or at least where I have a pool, so I could continue to practice. Would you (anonymous, aka anyone who reads and responds) think that is a good idea?

To add to this, I think this is the amount of energy I had taken which caused me to stay up until 4 until I actually felt tired. So I might be on for a while, but don’t expect automatic responses, I am not psychic lol ^.^

14. Fallenstar says:

I apologize all,

“A wolfs howl over a death is a ball of sadness and pain.. though it can also be understanding and pride.” -fallenstar

To be honest I doubt any of you will get this message fully.. you may think I’m mourning a loss or sad or filled with pride.. though only 1% of the beings on this site.. no.. in my life. Will understand what this truly means.

15. Lupe says:

Inspired!!:

“If the universe were truly uncaring, we wouldn’t have a chance at freedom.”

“We began this fight. It would be pointless to give up now!”

“A good way to defeat an enemy, is to first surrender to their strengths.”

“Don’t tell me there is no way. There is always a way! I should know, I always end up finding them.”

-Lupe

16. Daniel says:

Anybody knows something about Hybrids. Vampire/werewolf?

17. Fallenstae says:

Lupe its a more darker meaning to what I said than enjoying pride. Like I said merely 1% shall understand my meaning.

• Lupe says:

@Fallenstar: Is that a prophecy, or a challenge? Lol jk I think I might know what it means, but I will not say it.. (until a given time when necessary)

@All: I am currently moving onto learning Old English and Latin at the same time as finishing up Spanish. I unfortunately have procrastinated Spanish, but I HAVE been learning it as I promised I would.

Interestingly, I am creating 3 different languages on my own. Once I can learn both Latin and Old English, I will be able to create 2 MORE languages. Once this slur of languages is done, I should have known, learned, or created 9 languages, 5 being ones I created on my own, and 4 being English, Spanish, Latin, and Old English.

However, I am thinking about finishing up those that I am learning about (7) and once I do, I would move onto more languages (Portuguese, Bengali, French, Hebrew, and Quileute) added to the ones that I cleared the way before to create. (2 created).

Please tell me if this might be too much, if it’s not, then I will learn these languages basically as fast as I have been. In other words, have a good day everyone! ^.^

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I m from Bangladesh Lupe ^_^ i m Bangladeshi …. my mother language is Bengali 😉

• Lupe says:

Thank you.. ^.^ I was just clarifying because I have been waiting for this bible app to update to your language, and I wanted you to try it. In the App Store, it is called YouVersion. You can download it for free, and I believe now the app can be in your language so.. I hope you enjoy! ^.^

But again, it’s your choice to download the app, this app is again, a Bible app. Whatever you choose, I would be ok with it, but please consider it.

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

also hi @Fallen

20. Wolfy says:

Hi everyone I have got a question to ask:
    I’m the only werewolf in my school for the last four years I have checking the scents of everyone in my school teachers, students etc all of the scents have been human so far but recently a new kid has join the school
    and he’s in my year group (if anyone
    is an American a year group is like a
    grade) anyway he the only one I
    haven’t got the scent of yet and he
    has been looking at me weirdly and sniffing the air I want to confront him about this what’s the best way to go about it?

21. Fallenstar says:

@Alvy, Hello

@Lupe, It is no challenge but email me what you believe it is.

22. Light says:

Hello everyone been a while
    Lupe i did wat u said and feel better now these days then before and also can yous tell me y i keep having a reacurring dream every month for a week

23. Tia says:

Hey, has anyone looked at Ilovewerewolves on facebook? 🙂

24. Tia says:

@Lupe, that’s alright, I understood what you meant. 🙂

25. Light says:

It started out with it snowing eve3ything waz fine untill something like changed (have no clue what) alot p29ple tht i was friends with in the dream were all given a papper to join sometype of out cast group that had thier own way of living, but they had to show they could fight so i kind of talked a friend out of it and went… from what i could c much blood and thwas a hour or 2 old and thier was a group of 10 or more people ( after someone had hit one of my friends i lost it and everything was blink till mourning and all i remeberered was he said u have a death to pay) and tht is all i know before i wake up

• Lupe says:

Hm.. I will think about this. But honestly, that does sound eerie, but vague at the same time. “You have a death to pay.” A death? As dark as it sounds he never specified, but I feel that the made up character from your dream might have meant you (in the dream).

And my mind continues to go back to the “changed” part. I am sure you know how it changed, if even if slightly. Maybe it was just your own emotion, a memory of an emotion brought into the workings of the dream?

You talked one of the friends out of it, and then you saw blood that was seemingly a few hours old. Then one of the 10 or more peeps in said outcast clan attacked a friend of yours, and so on.. hm..

I am unsure about a few things due to a certain level of vagueness. I will tackle the psychology first. Just give me a bit, due to the fact that I need to wait because I don’t wish to text so much in one space.