1. Luna says:

Aura I am also a born lycan female but I cannot shift at all… I live in Louisiana. Now trust me my father and his father were lycans. My family has always been lycans. So I would like help learning how to shift. And yes I’m afraid of people finding out because there is 99% chance they will kill me and by they I mean Hunters.

2. Moonlight says:

Everyone already knows what they are and aren’t while I still am so confusedddd. I’m pretty sure none of my family members are werewolves so I don’t know how it would make sense for me to be a werewolf, but all I know is that I am constantly craving meat and no joke literally all day 24/7. It has increased the last couple of days. I have really good night vision. I also have a REALLY short temper. When ever I get mad I get really hot and start kinda shaking and yelling at the person that made me mad. I love the outdoors! I always go outside and play with my dogs and sometimes I just like to sit and relax and feel the wind blowing against me(that sounds weird lol) Im very athletic. I stay up late and like to go out during the night (don’t know if that has anything to do with being a ww). That’s all. I could just be a very weird human??

3. Moonlight says:

Also forgot to mention that when I get mad I clench my fists and when I come down and open my fists my nails some how digg into my skin without me clenching my fists that hard and my nails ARENT long. A drip of blood comes from the skin so not that deep but still! And this one time on the buss these kids made me angry and I turned my head to look outside and ignore them but I saw my reflection and I think my eyes were ether red or yellow-orange and my eyes are are natrully dark Brown. Could have just been the lighting of the sun or whatever though. I shut my eyes for a good 5 seconds, opened them and my eyes where back to normal which leads me to believe that it was not the lighting of the sun or else my eyes would have stayed the same. But who knows. Maybe I’m just crazy XD

4. Moonlight says:

Forgot to mention something again. I heal quite quickly and rarely get sick or get a cold. When I am sick or something it doesn’t lasts more than like 5 hours. Also I can withstand cold temperatures. I useless never where a jacket and I live where it snows lol.

5. Moonlight says:

But keep in mind I could just me a very weird, unnatural human being XD

6. Mira says:

Hi Wolfy how’s things

• Wolfy says:

@mira good thanks, I’m really looking forward to the next full moon because every full moon the pack meets up on the moors and we go hunting this is the first time I will be able to join in since I have had my first shift but I will probably be not getting any meat whatsoever because I’m the small in the pack:(

7. Luna says:

@Wolfy lucky no pack wants me because I’m blind in my left eye.

8. wolfy says:

@luna when you said you want to know how to shift just talk to your parents about it also my pack is my dads side of the family because hes the werewolf and my mums human but there is a pack that will take you in and that is your family lol

9. Lupe says:

Ignoring posts..

@Wolfy: By that I meant that I found an argument against your statement of “I am a werewolf.” However, I would like to apologize because it appears I keep holding a grudge over you. I will be honest and say that every day I tell myself.. I won’t choose bad, I won’t hold a grudge, I will do good and spread light to all.

But I have been doing an awful job at it. Maybe I will do better? I already fought that prideful piece in my heart that held me down, but I keep staying at that place because I am afraid to improve.

I will be honest and say that I still do not believe you. If you wish to know why, perhaps I could let you know and we could settle this like mature people. I cannot believe that I keep giving people chances, but I guess that one personality quiz was right, “Would rather see the good in people.”

I know why I keep holding a grudge against people who I don’t exactly see as “real” and as “fake.” It’s because I still haven’t moved on from that Lycanhope incident. Because I am afraid of being a fake, therefore I force myself to see myself through the most logical viewpoint I could possibly have. Because I am afraid of being tricked and misled, just as I was back then.. that is why I find myself compulsively disproving people.

A recent discovery has brought me to conclude that there are better ways to bring the truth onto this website that don’t involve holding grudges and hatred. I have a hatred for lies, and that might never disappear.

But I need to learn, as a Christian, to love people, despite what I hate about them.

10. Wolfy says:

@lupe ok thanks for not holding a grudge also I want to settle this disagreement so please tell me why
    So then we can finally get back to being friends

11. Wolfy says:

@lupe could you please tell me a bit more about this lycanhope incident?

• xxAryaxx says:

Uh hey. I’m confused about something and i was wondering if you or anyone else reading this could please possibly help??
      So three years ago I met this girl (Let’s just call her Thalia) and she was/is beautiful and smart and amazing and kind. But ever since I met her I became kind of paranoid that something would happen to her and I wanted to be her protector. I kind of imprinted her kind of like in Twilight minus the love bit. Is it possible to somehow imprint on someone while being human?
      Its been 3 years and I still want to protect her. Its very hard to explain this sorry.

12. Mira says:

@wolfy it’s always good to be with your pack.

@lupe don’t you think that conversation has gone on long enough I think Wolfy gets your point of you not believing him, been going on for ages. You don’t have to believe but there’s no way you will ever find out

13. Wolfy says:

@Lupe I know you don’t believe me and and I understand that but I have I think that Luna might not be a real shifter.
    @luna this is only what I think from what you have said so far but my opinion can change.
    @ Mira that for helping me out man

• Mira says:

@wolfy no problem, but it’s true whether you are or not we will never know same with everyone. I told you I’m a shifter but you’ll never know to believe that or not no point arguing about it

14. Wolfy says:

@luna are you Evaluna?

15. Wolfy says:

@mira I believe you anyway man

16. Wolfy says:

@mira ok how are things with you?

17. Wolfy says:

@xxAryaxx hi there imprinting is only in twilight also why would you want to be this girls protector if you don’t love her?

18. Wolfy says:

@mira yea anything good with me thx

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Here we go.

Reason1: We had our first real argument on that other page, where I found out that you were only using stereotypical symptoms of a ww, not an otherwise honest one. Not only that, but unique symptoms that correlate to something very far from ww.

Reason2: After our argument, I grew to not believe you, and kept a good eye on you. I guess this reason is more of just a habitual suspicion.

Reason3: In your conversation with what’s their face, they supported that they had these strange symptoms, of which are not in relation to a ww. I agreed with your logical conclusions in the middle. Then, you state “who knows, you could be a ww” and etc I stopped paying attention after that (in all honesty).

Reason for that, is because a reasonable person can conclude that you say you are a ww. Right? Therefore, since you say you are a ww, you should know symptoms. But if you say that those symptoms given by what’s his name are ww symptoms, that means that you believe those are or could be symptoms, warping my trust in yourself being such.
      __________________

I truly am sorry if I offend. However, those are my reasons for not believing. Could you please show me, despite my disbelief, why you are a ww, and how you are a ww, so we can settle this like MATURE ADULTS instead of like children; bickering back and forth on a truth that could be much easier achieved?

19. Anonymous says:

PLEASE HELP I SEEK ADVICE , , listen…I know many of you are not real , but if there is the slightest chance a real one of us sees this , I am desperate for help , I went through a ritual my little group of friends did on me to cure me because I was the only one who didn’t wanna be living this way , you know the pain that happens , anyways we couldn’t find a professional so we tried to do the ritual on our own , it worked for a little bit but then I shifted again , since then I missed my second shift , does this mean I’m cured ? Is it still there ? Will I shift again? Please help me …thank you , and for whatever responses I get , I want you to explain to me what a real werewolf looks like so I know you are a real one

• Lupe says:

I don’t think I am a real ww, but I know as a fact due to my knowledge of neurology, it’s all in your mind. Now pause right there, I didn’t mean that you are imagining this. I mean that there is no real point to a ritual. Perhaps a hypnotic appointment to trick your mind to otherwise not “shift?” But I must ask, how are you shifting?

20. Lupe says:

@Mira: A thing I can agree with, it’s pointless to argue. A thing I realize in reality, people argue anyways. It’s unavoidable that people hate each other. My opinion, which might never matter, is even this.. if there is no point to arguing, why THEN are people literally tearing this country apart because of political opinion? (In America that is)

Some might say for me to choose. One side would want me to choose to join the protestors (Democrats) and another side is they want me to join the supposed peacekeepers (Republicans). If you want my opinion, I DONT F CARE!!! This is all just bs that I don’t want to get involved in, but I can’t run from it because people are just SO FREAKING STUPID THEY CANNOT SEE THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

For God’s sake, it’s the freaking UNITED States, not the freaking SEPARATED states. So why can’t people decide to instead cooperate? Because this is humanity, this is the world. You cannot cause a mass movement overnight, but you can create a tsunami with time. This tsunami that was made, originally to free America (which I can agree with), is now something designed to freaking tear it apart.

Example: Some professor said that they advocated women’s rights to hate men. (Wtf?!) not only that, but rights to hate White Americans. (Extreme wtf?!) this is replicating the exact viewpoint of the Jim Crow era, just reversed.

Crazy thing is, I am a male. I would be considered “white.” In my opinion, I don’t f care about race, and gender.. I feel males and females should be equal. But this whole crap that decides to freaking put people like me at the bottom?! I don’t f care what “equality” is in their mindsets, but it’s not truly equal if people like me are set below them. -.-

I believe we all should be equal and at that, ALL of us. ALL MEN AND WOMEN. But if you discriminate based on political viewpoints, like for instance Democrats yelling at a Republican for simply going to a Democratic ruled restaurant.. that reminds me of the exact thing that happened when African Americans sat at the European American section all of those years ago. When the European Americans yelled at them.. now it’s reversed. Will people just let this happen?

Look, I don’t f care what people think, but I say all of this insanity is bs and is just pulling us away from what truly is important in life. Family should be together, like a pack.. but because both Democrats and Republicans (I say BOTH INCLUDING BOTH) are pulling apart this country, this causes these important things like family to separate due to political beliefs.

It’s like a family feud, and even more relative to this site, a war between packs. It’s all just bs. Complete BS. You wonder why I am now pulling back from being rude whilst disproving, it’s because that action is just like all that bs. Because it is. It’s all just bs and I’m sick of being a part of bs.

When I disprove, I cause their lies bs. But I didn’t even realize how bs I truly was until I pieced together the pieces. You say to me, why should I just continue? Yes, I know that it has gone on for a while, which is exactly why I’m finishing it now. This is exactly why I am trying to find a less bs way to bring the truth out. Because this whole nonsense.. is bs. Holding a grudge? Bs. Yes, you have the right to hate.. but just know that holding a grudge is nothing but complete bs. Forgiveness.. forgiveness is where true and real progress is made. Because at least THEN something meaningful happens. Families bond. Friends reunite. Love is much less bs than hate. Hate brings grudges, but love brings forgiveness. Tell me, Mira, which do YOU see as bs? Do you agree or disagree? Either way, plz tell me why you Agree or Disagree so I can reach a more logical/realistic/honest/truthful opinion.

• Lupe says:

*i call their lies bs.

(To add) if you see my personal beliefs, you can see segments of BOTH political parties as truthful or morally right. A part of it is aimed against democrats, but that’s due to my information coming through a mostly republican origin. (News) However, I agree with some Democratic beliefs, in correlation to Republican. The difference with me is I choose from either which I see as “more right.” My beliefs aren’t restricted by a party I follow. This being that I don’t follow a party. I just choose to be an American. If anything, I choose a political party that is rather old, one called the “Patriots.” (There were patriots that were for freedom, and loyalists that were for continued British control, back around the Revolutionary War)

21. Saphira90 says:

hello everyone,
    this is not a matter of not knowing who i am and understanding our nature at all. this is a personal quest of a very different sort i have know about the wolf within me for years id say since about 6 years of age. the question i need answered is this i am engaged to an amazing man ( 100% human) but I also have love for another ( he’s 100% wolf also) and as hard as i have tried to stay away i always find myself drawn to the man that isn’t my fiancé. i have made it clear to my future husband i am going no where but how can i deny the part that is disgusted by him and attracted to this other male? I have been aware of everything and fully aware that the way my wolf n i live are not by any means acceptable. I am a lone wolf i have loyalties to no pack. I am an alpha. And Saphira (my wolf) and I are content that way. But Lowell has added the feeling of family happiness and protection he is my family and now my pack i love him with everything in me but the man i am going to marry doesn’t understand what or who i am and why i cant never let Lowell or his human counter part go

• Lupe says:

@Saphira90: Well, to be honest it seems that you don’t really want to be with the guy you are marrying. Do you want to know a secret?

In weddings, there is a thing close to the end that ceals the marriage. This thing is the last choice, the last chance to turn around.

That is where one would say “I do.” Do you know about that? Well, you don’t always have to say I do. You can say “I don’t.”

Problem solved. Well, this is of course if your being forced to and don’t have a say in the matter. But at the end, you always have a say.

So I say personally, if you want to be with the other guy, at least try to let this one know why, to know that you would rather be with the other guy, and that you never really wanted to be with this one.

However, careful with what you do, because people aren’t just items to throw around. People are special.. unique. You may not wish to be with him, but treat him right ok?

That doesn’t mean be with the one you don’t want to be with. That means that, even if you don’t want to be with him, at least still treat him alright.

22. Wolfy says:

@lupe hi so first of all the reason I put who knows is because I honestly didn’t know if the symptoms the guy was having were that of a werewolf so I put that so then someone like you could come in a correct me on my mistakes
    You ask why I’m I werewolf because I
    was born this way and then you asked why I’m a werewolf because its in my genetics and my fathers one.

23. Mira says:

I’m not going on about politics I don’t really get involved with it. The whole world as a whole is making a mess even the UK they will never change, they ruined the world a long time ago I pass caring

24. Lupe says:

@Mira: Apologies for the rant, I was only searching for an opinion. Not only that, I had to vent because of the tension from where I am, showing how little I personally care for their bs. Thank you anyways for that opinion.

@Wolfy: That solves 1 issue, and now I am partially alright with your response to Dan. But I do still have issues with what is above, so can you please clear it up for me?

• Mira says:

@lupe I’m sorry to say this but I must, probably put me in your bad books but you sound like a right know it all who wants attention, people here would probably agree but they don’t need to.
      People shouldn’t have to tell you ever tiny little thing about them just to try and move your opinion about them. Wolfy doesn’t have to go through everything for you so stop asking and poking the same thing

• Lupe says:

If you caught me last year, my response would be different. Because last year, this was the case. But this year is different, because whether anyone likes is or not, I will change, and for the better.