1. Wolfy says:

@mira thanks for reminding me

2. Wolfy says:

I am looking forward to the summer because I’m going to Scotland (where my pack originated from) hopefully there is a full moon while I’m there so then I can shift 🙂

3. Lupe says:

@Mira: Come on, Mira, we all need reminders every now and then. Even if we are expected to know/do something, or whatnot, we all need a reminder. Especially if the person forgot some obvious detail in their reply, that doesn’t disclude them from a reminder.

4. Lupe says:

What do you mean by that? (Just curious) and also, have you ever had one of those moments where you refused to wake up until the situation in your dreams improved from bad or meh to pretty good?

5. Wolfy says:

@mira I meant that it would make me feel better because I’ve been sick at the moment 🙁

6. Wolfy says:

@lupe I have sort of had one of them dreams except my dreams either just end in the middle or end with something bad happening to me but I all depends what’s the dream about

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Hm.. lol that is quite interesting. I was referring to having a dream that starts out normal but as it gets worse it grows to be lucid and I therefore won’t give up until the dream is better sort of thing.

7. Lupe says:

I think recently I have grown to wishing to show more love and appreciation towards others. It was this that inspired me to begin to do so:

“And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.”
    ‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:31-37‬ ‭KJV‬‬

8. Wolfy says:

@mira no when I’m sick or I’m shift it feels like it eases the pain.

9. Lupe says:

I have come to the conclusion that g.u.n.s. are modernized, smaller, and lighter hand c.a.n.n.o.n.s. 😐

10. Mira says:

@lupe yes you are right about it talking your mind of the pain but it cannot heal that’s just in books and films

11. Tia says:

@Aidan Boyd, well I’m 22 turning 23 in October. 🙂

12. Lupe says:

Humans need to find better ways to fight. The sword and shield were great inventions, but everything afterwards were just copied and modernized versions of the last. Maybe they grade it on accuracy or effectiveness? If so, biological warefare is quite an invention.

But I’m talking about originality; the g.u.n. is literally a modernized and easier to use version of a catapult. Here is why.. a catapult launches a rock (boulder, something) from point A to point B. In a g.u.n., the g.u.n. “launches” a piece of metal from point A to point B. The difference is that a g.u.n. is easier to use and is more modernized.

That being said, the g.u.n. is literally just an updated catapult, causing me to see a lack of originality in human warefare. However with more technology, there should be newer kinds of weapons, unless humanity will simply copy a sword and create some form of light dagger or something. Cyber warefare is a unique one as well, but it is only effective if there is an internet to “war” on. Biological warefare is only effective if there is a form of life to affect. Luckily our planet is blooming with life. (For now)

My point is that humanity lacks creativity nowadays in warefare. Political warefare has been around for a long time. Biological warefare is just a modernized version of a “poisonous drink,” which has been around for ages too. Cyber warefare is literally having a war of sorts online. The means of fighting doesn’t change, the hearts of men don’t change, but times change and the weapons just get updated as time goes on.

13. Eclipse says:

I agree @lupe

14. Lupe says:

I have to admit though that although most weaponry nowadays aren’t exactly “original” per say, there are some quite interesting weapons. Like a laser guided missile which was only a dream around when Star Wars was a thing.

15. Ember says:

Hi guys it’s full moon tonight hopefully I’ll be able to shift without anyone seeing only thing that’s really annoying is It’s cloudy I can’t see the moon yet but my feet and hands are tingling

• Mira says:

You don’t need to see the moon to shift if you are a werewolf.
      @lupe you said your not a werewolf yet… What do you mean?
      And yes it’s the blood moon be careful tonight

16. Ember says:

Anyone on??? Need a fellow werewolf

17. Lupe says:

@Ember: Sorry, not werewolf yet, but I heard tonight was a blood moon. This is at least where I live.

• Cameron says:

I want to become a werewolf, I will do ANYTHING to become one!!!

• Lupe says:

If it helps, I can autocorrect it to *no werewolf yet.

I honestly wasn’t trying to make it seem like I was going to become one. Lol I guess that the way that I word things goes beyond my intention sometimes.

18. Mira says:

@cameron there is no way to become a werewolf. You have to be born one

19. Lupe says:

@Cameron: Mleh

@Mira: That was a misunderstanding. “Sorry, not werewolf yet” by this, I meant that there wasn’t a werewolf on yet. I was hoping to infer that I wasn’t a werewolf. Also, I was hoping to infer that after they said they wanted to see a “fellow werewolf” that of what I said inferred that I wasn’t a werewolf and neither was a werewolf on yet. Hopefully that makes sense.

20. Wolfy says:

@cameron sorry if you aren’t born a werewolf then you can’t become one
    @lupe what do you mean?

21. Mira says:

Just so you guys know I’m not going to be on tonight or in the morning, as it’s blood moon tonight. Hope you all stay safe

• Lupe says:

Wait the blood moon is tonight? I thought it was last night, I stayed up until 1 or so waiting for it until I fell asleep. And it’s ok lol it was only a simple misunderstanding.

22. Wolfy says:

@mira yea me too stay safe

23. Wolfy says:

@lupe me and Mira are from the uk so I could have been last night for you but tonight for us because time zones

• Mira says:

Yes that is true. it’s on the 28th

• Lupe says:

Oh I see. Lol around half of the people on here are from the UK. Lol

Danny, Remus, Wolfy, Mira, and Samantha are the ones I can name on the top of my head, and if I’m correct, Alvy and her friend live somewhere else, some are from Russia, others are from India, and some are even from Korea or Japan. I don’t think a person from China has been on here yet.

Really only around half of those on this site are from the US. Lol everyone else is from everywhere else.