1. Tia says:

Okay…who is running around Australia killing kangaroos? o.O My aunty put a post on faceboook about a wolf like creature, that was standing next to a kangaroo. lol Well it was a drawing. This lady that was was near a town that my aunty lives in saw it. And she says it was as tall as the kangaroo. lol That facebook post made my day. 😀 lol Apart from the dead kangaroo. 🙁

2. Nero says:

Just wondering does anyone know what these trumpet sounds r everyone has been hearing from the sky???????????

3. Nero says:

Well wish u all luck and plz if yous here trumpet sounds outside don’t go out it can be dangerous depending on the horn tht is blown.

4. Nero says:

Also everyone on here if yous can explain it y is it whenever I here a trumpet sound my body starts to tighten up??

5. Lupe says:

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”
    ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

6. Eclipse says:

Hello everone. @lupe get on email\chat when u can plz

7. Eclipse says:

July was a busy month

8. Lupe says:

@Mira: What exactly did you mean by powers when you said that werecreatures don’t have powers? Lol and would some of what you listed count, or would you specify them as abilities? In otherwords, ok lol that’s interesting.

9. Mira says:

Lupe….what is it with you ? I didn’t say powers.
    Your asking me questions then you change what I say, why?
    Just forget it don’t ask me anything anymore no point you keep changing everything I say

• Lupe says:

I’m deeply confused. A while back, you told Wolfy or someone that werecreatures do not have powers. I am relating that to this conversation, I’m not changing what you say at all, I’m actually trying to make sense of it by bringing it together to learn something through what you said.

10. Lupe says:

Mira July 29, 2018 at 5:06 am
    What traits and powers? We don’t have powers….
    And you can’t change your eye colour it’s not like the movies, your eye colour is your own

It was to Ember, not Wolfy. (The same who left after I told them that they likely had Clinical Lycanthropy based upon the symptoms, so as to refrain from calling them fake) But as I said, would you count heightened senses and shifting into a wolf as “powers” or would they be considered “abilities?”

• Mira says:

Yeah I said we don’t have powers, so what are you going on about

• Lupe says:

Mira August 2, 2018 at 12:44 am
      The main thing is to be able to shift into a wolf. And you got your better sight and hearing but some humans have that sometimes so I guess that counts that out…?

I was “going on about” the fact of what you said, to clarify what you truly mean (so as to make sense of what you said so I could learn).

Is the ability to shift into a wolf a “power?” And are the heightened senses powers as well? What I am TRULY asking is, do you count the ability to shift added onto the heightened senses as powers?

11. Mira says:

No there not powers and you should right things more clearly

12. Mira says:

Is being able to climb a tree power? No it’s not. Think about what you put

• Lupe says:

I could write things more clearly, however tbh my confusion was fueled via curiosity that wasn’t quenched. I know that power is a thing, but are “powers” a thing?

13. Lupe says:

But.. that topic on power can be debatable. lol because technically, there isn’t any superpower to climbing a tree, but you cannot climb a tree if you don’t have the power to climb it.

That being said, you cannot climb the tree if you weren’t to have the ability to climb it. In this case, power can be a synonym to ability. If none of your limbs work, do you think that you would have the ability or “power” to climb a tree?

Back to this, thx for letting me know they aren’t powers, but could one argue that you must have the power to do so in order to do so? I remember reading a while back that some things can prevent a werecreature from properly “shifting.” Therefore they lose the ability to do so. They’ve lost power over their shifting.

Furthermore, having the ability to shift is different than a superpower. Because this is an ABILITY that is NATURAL. Therefore, although this isn’t a “power,” don’t you think it requires the power to shift to be able to properly shift?

14. Mira says:

It’s not a power and you don’t need power to climb a tree

15. Lupe says:

What makes it not the power to be able to? For some people simply cannot climb a tree. When I say power, I am not talking about superpower sort of power, I am talking about the capability to do something. When I say the power to climb a tree, I am talking about one’s capability to do so.

When I say the power to shift, I mean one’s capability to be able to shift. There is no superpower to climbing a tree, since you don’t need one to do so. But even so, reality has limitations and some people can simply not climb a tree. Therefore, it is rather the power to climb a tree instead of the superpower to climb a tree. If you lack the capability to climb a tree, you cannot.

Think of it like this.. let’s say someone who is out of shape and too tired to do anything decides to climb a tree. If you don’t need the power to climb a tree in order to do so, then even they can climb a tree, given them being out of shape and extremely tired. But unfortunately not everyone can climb a tree, just as not everyone can shift into a creature.

I think your right by saying it’s not a superpower sort of power, but I feel it’s more of the capability sort of power, since not everyone can do it. But then again, that insinuates that it is a thing anyone can do if they try, which is not the case so.. yeah I’m beginning to confuse myself.

• Lupe says:

Perhaps it’s more of the capability sort of power brought upon by the given genetics of the person at birth, which can not be changed?

16. Anton says:

I need some serious help I think I’m going insane I keep thinking I’m a werewolf all the signs are there yet I can’t seem to find any real werewolves to talk to or get advice from so I can be sure i need some serious help

• Lupe says:

@Anton: I’m not a werewolf, I’m only a human. I don’t know what signs you have, but I can relate 100%. Don’t beat yourself up over what you do not know..

If you truly are something, you will know deep inside because you can find peace with it. Be warned though that peace and pleasure are different things. Pleasure seeks out for things that “feel good,” therefore it could “feel good” to count yourself as something, but you might not be that thing which you count yourself as.

When you find peace, it is like a mixture of contentment and joy, it’s like a wellspring of relaxation. Maybe it might not feel like pleasure does, it might not be pleasurable, but peace is like internal freedom. When you find that you are something, you will find peace with it.

17. Lupe says:

That makes me think.. what do I find peace with? I mean yes, I find peace believing in God but.. do I truly have peace picking apart information given so as to find loopholes in whatever, or to understand a deeper meaning of what is given, when the deeper meaning could be right in front of me?

I find pleasure picking apart information, but does it really give me peace? Tbh I arose from an era on this site riddled with role players who misled me and trained me to be a certain way.. and I’ve been fighting that since. It brings me peace to be free from my past to just say.. I’m over it and can move on. But by my experience I’ve grown to not trust people. But what is the point of holding yourself back because of your distrust?

But I cannot overcome this feeling that maybe peace isn’t found by trying to be the smartest or the best, but maybe peace is just found by being true to yourself? I say this not to sound hypocritical from my previous conversation but to show what I’ve gathered from it. And furthermore confessing that maybe I was acting a little like an a$$, even if I was just trying to learn something through what was given. But I seem to be in a constant loop of acting like an a$$ whilst trying to prove a point. Maybe I should try to solve this internal issue by means other than simply trying to find another way to pick apart information?

18. Mira says:

@ Lupe climbing a tree needs both muscle strength and stamina, it’s not power.

@Anton depends on signs as Lupe said it might not be what you think

• Lupe says:

That muscle strength and stamina is precisely what I am referring to when I say the capability to be able to climb a tree. When I say “power,” you make it out like I’m talking about the “power of tree climbing,” but I am not talking about that. I am talking about the “power to climb a tree,” which is exactly the same as what you are talking about when you say that it requires muscle strength and stamina.

As I said, not everyone can climb a tree, therefore not everyone has the capability to climb it. To have the power to do something means you are able or capable to do so. And I say this again that I’m not referring to the power of such, as there would be no real reason for that kind of power. Again, I’m talking about the power TO climb a tree.

• Lupe says:

Furthermore, to hopefully show that I understand what you are saying, there is no real power of shifting into a creature, but people have the power to shift therefore the only reason they are able to. (Not the power of, the power to)

19. Lupe says:

Wait but that doesn’t make sense.. if one cannot have the power of shifting as it’s not a “power,” yet one shifts anyways, what is it considered?

20. Mira says:

You really are a book worm

21. Mira says:

Yeah but it’s a bit over the top, we don’t say things like that, it’s to far into it.
    You wouldn’t say to someone I bet you don’t have the power to climb that tree, nah

• Lupe says:

Lol I see your point, I was just showing you how it’s technically debatable. Now back onto the topic of werecreatures, I have a question. This is not meant to be a personal question, but one designed for research purposes. So how long was it since your family decided against mating with humans?

22. Mira says:

I’m not really sure. It’s just one of the things I was told when I was young. But I made a hell of a mess of that, letting a human to close to me

• Lupe says:

I still think that whole thing is messed up and unnessesary. However, surely there are humans in your family anyways? Surely not everyone in your family are werecreatures?

23. Mira says:

Its not messed up. They must of had problems in the past I wasn’t aware of and they were just protecting us. No they were all werewolves

24. Lupe says:

Hm.. it might seem normal to you, but it feels a tad bit prejudiced to someone like me. Anyways, I’m a tad bit concerned that everyone in your family are werewolves. If it truly be the case, then there is a very clear lack of variety in the genetic code which is never a good thing.

But still, even if your unaware surely you have some human family members, even if they are somewhere halfway around the world? Because here is why..

I know that red hair and blue eyes are a very rare genetic combination. This being said, most people would have around brownish (ish) hair and brownish eyes, sometimes hazel. But even in a family, the child still will have that rare chance of having red hair and blue eyes. (Of course given the right environment and the chances being positive of such happening) If we get a person with red hair and blue eyes to marry another with the same genome, the chances might be more likely but it’s still never a 100% chance that they will produce offspring of the same hair type. Why? Ancestry, and past genetics.

Same goes with werecreatures, the genetic code must be in the family lineage, but it’s never 100% that the gene would activate. So onto my original point (now that I’ve explained why I felt such, you should have an understanding of why I said what I did) even if your unaware, surely there are at least some human relatives in your family tree, and current human relatives somewhere in the world?

• Mira says:

I don’t see how it’s a bad thing but I have no idea if there is any other family anywhere

25. Lupe says:

Discriminating because they aren’t a werecreature.. is the exact same as discriminating because they are black, or discriminating because they are white. It’s the exact same as women having less freedoms than men (that really shouldn’t be an issue as of now in America though), and men being forced to act a certain way because they are men.

It’s the exact thing as stereotyping a certain group of people because of ethnicity, saying “they are a bunch of warmongerers because they are” so and so and such and such thing. Sure, humans do bad things, it’s humanity we are talking about. But what about those who WOULDN’T do bad things? What about your boyfriend who I am sure is human? What of your human relatives?

It’s completely unfair to those of us who actually try to be caring as we get cast into the group of non caring a$$holes. I’m human, big deal. Who freaking cares if I’m human or not and who freaking cares about what species anyone is? If the person down the street was a vampire, who cares? I wouldn’t. If aliens were flying through the sky, I don’t freaking care. Maybe I might be curious but how are we to say that at least one of them isn’t like us?

The same goes for humanity and werecreatures, How is anyone able to tell the good of humanity if they force themselves to otherwise only see the bad thing without actually asking themselves.. why am I discriminating again? This.. is exactly why it is messed up. Not because of political reasons, nor because of some equal rights movement but it’s just simple and utter common sense. Werecreatures are human, even if they can shift into a creature, they are still human. The same goes for an African American also being the same as human as a European. We are all human, can’t we just learn to live with each other like we are all family instead of treating each other like s**t all the time? Jeez.. what a mess this world has become.