1. Lupe says:

I’m upset that I may not be able to watch the next episode of Doctor Who when it comes out.

2. Lupe says:

Can anyone help me to understand magic in the form of tomes? I’m trying to write something, but I have no clue what I’m doing because I don’t understand anything about tomes.

3. Lupe says:

The meaning of life is to love. There is no point of going about your day to day lives without love. Love everyone you meet, including your enemies. If arguments are pointless, the day to day struggles of hating people because of whatnot is pointless.. if holding grudges is pointless and if it’s pointless to be selfish and to be greedy.. if violence is pointless and being defensive instead of learning from correction is pointless, then what in the world has an actual point other than to love one another?

And (yes I’m getting religious now) if God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son to die for our sins on the cross.. if Jesus Christ loves everyone and we follow Jesus Christ, then don’t you think that for a moment we are following the path of love, not hatred? If we follow Christ, wouldn’t that mean that he intends for us to love one another?

For if the greed of money doesn’t lead to happiness and if acting out of hatred towards another leads to pain to yourself and others, why is it that I find some people believing that love is not the answer, but instead people will only listen to violence?

If the way of death is to hate one another, for hatred breeds violence and violence leads to eventual downfall, then wouldn’t the exact opposite (the way of life) be love? For doesn’t love breed peace towards one another, which leads to healing and life? So as much, if love is the way of life, then isn’t the meaning of life to love? Furthermore, isn’t the meaning of death to hate?

4. MIW says:

“To learn, is to teach, as is teaching is to learn, for you learn by teaching yourself to teach, and by teaching yourself to learn.” – MIW 2018 “Do, or do not, there is no try. ” – Yoda 1980 “Patience is a valued virtue, for all we truly have is time.” – MIW 2018 Have a point, Yoda did.

5. Lupe says:

Lean not into thine own understanding, but in everything trust in the Lord. Take no thought into worrying, but trust in the Lord with all thine heart. -Bible

“Of all of the desires I have had, and things I owned, there is only one that surpasses all my desires – Jesus Christ.” -Lupe 2018

6. MIW says:

As to who I am, you may not know, but as to what, and why, are the real questions, my email is not your concern, I am Wolf, as in that part of my name, the rest of my name is hidden, like me.

7. MIW says:

Let’s just say, that I am not who I once was, and am no longer known, for who I am, as for I can’t come here again, this was my last check, I will see you another time, another place, and maybe in another life.

8. Wolfie says:

Ugh Please Talk To Me

9. Mira says:

@lupe what a mystery ey lol

@ Wolfie hi

10. Lupe says:

@Wolfie: Hello.

@Mira: Yeah lol quite the mystery. I kinda like mystery though.

11. Wolfie says:

Uh You Know To Chat With Other Supernatural Fellows Like Myself

12. Lupe says:

@Wolfy: My purpose is because of my eternal search for the truth.

@Verumiel: I just realized that it came true. I’ll explain to you on our website.

@Mira: In a boring life such as mine, it could use a bit of mystery.

• Mira says:

@lupe I’m sure there’s something in your life that’s interesting

• Lupe says:

Maybe, but I’m talking about things out of the ordinary, like mystery. This website is the most interesting thing in my life. I crave adventure, I crave mystery.. something to make my life unique and out of the ordinary. I guess that’s just me though..

13. Mira says:

Oh I see, yeah everyone likes a bit of mystery

• Lupe says:

Yeah. My first year on this website was one mystery hunt. That is mainly due to the fact that I wasn’t getting the actual truth I searched for. (It also drove me crazy because honesty was a battle zone)

14. Wolfie says:

Yes @mira I’m A Werewolf

15. Mira says:

@lupe the I can understand you

• Lupe says:

Yay! Understanding a step towards learning. So after conversing with me, what is your general opinion of me?

16. Mira says:

At first I thought you was a big head who thought they knew everything, but now I think your kinda cool. Nice to talk to : )
    Just being honest.

• Lupe says:

Trust me, I wouldn’t say something to sound smart or to see myself talk. I usually have valid reasons for saying and doing what I do. (Of course sometimes it’s for the wrong reason but we all have those moments)

But thx for saying I was cool, it’s not common I hear that lol and I think your honestly nice to talk to, like fresh air almost in accordance to others I’ve talked to, which is why I’ve been trying very hard to become your friend.