Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,478 Responses

1. Lupe says:

@Nero: If your truly having all of these random symptoms something must be wrong but it’s not on us to tell you what it is.. see a doctor about it instead of posting it on here. Posting a slur of symptoms online won’t help you getting better. It will only cause people to sympathize, unless that’s your original point, then at that rate congratulations I’m highly worried for your mental and physical health. *claps a bit in congratulations* So there is my sympathy. Does it make you feel better now that someone has sympathized?

@Rogue: I am a human, the “who” part is classified.

2. Rogue says:

I think I’ve heard of you from a friend, he wants his name classified though

3. Rogue says:

I know that for a while you weren’t sure what you were

• Lupe says:

Honestly, I’m still in a state of confusion but I’ve settled on human since it’s:

1: What makes most sense.
      2: Is what I am.
      3: What makes me unique on this site.

4. Rogue says:

well, I can say that i’m also human

• Lupe says:

That makes two of us.. now for the remainder 200 something to actually come clean about themselves and say they are human.

5. Lupe says:

Wait but who even are you?? Lol I understand if it’s classified, but it seems rather suspicious to me that a random person I (potentially) don’t even know knows me.. but inversely it rather intrigues me that I’m actually growing a reputation.

6. Rogue says:

the only reason I know of you is because of a friend that used to be active on here

• Lupe says:

Do you know their online name (online alias people use, like how you used Rogue and I use Lupe)? Because depending on who it is, that can affect the actual reputation being affected.

7. Remus says:

hey guys, i’m back

8. Rogue says:

and there he is

9. Lupe says:

@Remus: Yolo ^.^ how are you? It’s been a while.

@Rogue: That must mean it’s a good reputation lol

10. Remus says:

yeah, it really has been a while

11. Rogue says:

yeah, it’s great knowing such a great person, or wolf, or whatever he is because he came out to me

12. Lupe says:

@Rogue: He is a pretty good person, that I know.

@Remus: Yeah.. how long exactly?..

To both of you, out of the upmost respect.. please do not cause drama on this site. I know that you likely wouldn’t anyways but I’m still saying. I’d like this website to remain as drama free and friendly as possible.

13. Remus says:

you should know how long we haven’t talked

14. Rogue says:

well he trusts me enough to come out as a wolf so, we trust each other a lot

15. Lupe says:

Interesting..

@Remus: Too long. I cannot remember specifics.

16. Remus says:

yeah, same

17. Rogue says:

we have known each other for a long time

18. Lupe says:

Hm.. longer than I’ve known Remus?

19. Rogue says:

I believe so

20. Lupe says:

Hm.. well, I’m honestly not sure how much he’s told you about me, but I’ve changed a bit since he last saw me..

21. Rogue says:

I do know your screen name used to be joelupe

22. Remus says:

actually how is eva doing

23. Lupe says:

JoeLupe.. is a name I probs won’t forget. And Evaluna is fine.. I wouldn’t worry much about her.

24. Remus says:

that’s good, you two still together?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *