1. Lupe says:

@Rogue: There are many things that even he doesn’t know about me. But you know, I don’t think that it really matters how much you know about a man, but rather what will matter is how you treat them.

2. Rogue says:

again with the great life advice

• Lupe says:

There is proof that this is all in your mind. Not in some science lab or some supernatural textbook.. right there in your actions.

3. Remus says:

it’s true

4. Remus says:

just accept that you have great life advice Lupe

5. Rogue says:

seriously Lupe, just accept it

6. Lupe says:

Do you really think the power of peer pressure can sway me easily?

@Rogue: I told you that there is proof that this darkness thing is all in your mind. Are you willing to listen to my evidence?

7. Rogue says:

I want to hear the evidence you have about it being in my mind

8. Rogue says:

wait, what is the advice again

• Lupe says:

No excuse anymore. Tell me if you find anything wrong with this. No diversions, no confusions, it has been pieced together FOR YOU, now when you answer, I will supply you with your evidence as this is connected to that. (You’ll see when we get there lol)

9. Rogue says:

I don’t have anything wrong with it, I even feel like it’s true

• Lupe says:

Ok. Evidence that it’s all in your head. This advice being true, it promotes love and compassion towards people. This “darkness” you speak of would react to it by causing you to unknowingly squirm away from it and be repulsed by the hint of love and compassion (for hatred and contempt are corrupted versions of those and can be in this consideration of “darkness.”)

The reason for this is rather found in the psychology of parasitic psychological conditions.. I’m unsure if your aware, but when one’s psychological state is affected by something being a parasite, disease, or simple illness, they aren’t in control of the effects. (Rabies is a great example)

I doubt it’s you being anything supernatural for if it was then we’d have a different discussion rn. If it truly was from some outside source, some.. darkness that causes you to feel like everything isn’t corrupt enough, then subconsciously it should affect your actions to be repulsed by things like love and truth. Why? Let’s dig deeper.

The truth is something morally good. If anything the truth IS good. Same with love. Truth builds trust and honesty which are both good things.. love, real honest love builds compassion towards those around you and is good too. Without love the human race would have destroyed itself long ago.. there is a clear purpose of love.

Therefore, hatred is the corrupted form of love. Lies deceive and lead others from the truth.. therefore we are kept in the dark and it can be harmful. Lies are therefore the corrupted form of the truth. If this darkness thing was truly out there, and affecting you like it was, you’d have an issue with advice that promotes love. Furthermore it’s the truth.

So my conclusion is, without further ado, that your darkness thing is thus in your mind and a reaction to the supernatural world. You say this happened around the time you first discovered the supernatural world, well maybe this is your mind trying to adapt to a world you think is scary and evil, making things seem “not evil enough” to you? Maybe by that happening, as your mind is trying to adapt and learn, you feel that this darkness is in correlation to something that is supernatural.

To add to this, you wish to become a werewolf, so that makes me conclude that this darkness thing is only your mind, through adaptation, convincing you that you have some connection to some supernatural thing your mind is still trying to process and adapt to.

10. Rogue says:

I know that connection is Remus

• Lupe says:

But Remus didn’t cause it. You did. Your mind did, in reaction to a world that scared you. I’ve realized many reactions to these sort of things.

1: Skeptical, yet I guess that’s respectable.
      2: Hatred of the unknown, an awful route that leads to destruction and untold terror.
      3: Your driven insane, or your mind begins to try to connect you to something that isn’t connected at all.. a sad story really.
      4: You end up like me.. sort of in the middle of it all and trying to find their place in everything.

You ended up on 3.. and don’t you ever end up on 2. You don’t want to go that hellish route. So did you listen to what I said? In this post and my last? Or are you going to carry this on as if some form of connection is to something, causing you to be driven insane or to the brink of madness?

11. Rogue says:

I understand it

12. Remus says:

well, it’s better than what would technically be 5, where you would actually be one

13. Lupe says:

@Rogue: You better, I’m not re-explaining it to you. Lol

@Remus: Boi, as if human is any better; be glad and appreciate that you are whatever you are. However that list wasn’t intended for THAT AT ALL it was a list of people’s first reaction to the Supernatural, not otherwise their reaction to being one. Given that, a better 5 is “Scared out of your wits.”

14. Remus says:

I could see that

15. Lupe says:

I could too. Now.. a question for everyone. What is the thing that makes you the happiest? (Not including people)

16. Rogue says:

umm for me it would probably be finding more out about werewolves

17. Remus says:

I actually don’t know

18. Lupe says:

Interesting. I find that comeradeship between people, potentially including me, makes me the happiest. After comeradeship I find that the truth and learning and teaching about the truth makes me very happy. (Teaching only when I know that it’s 100% the truth, yet making random claims on knowledge until someone corrects me if I’m wrong therefore learning)

19. Rogue says:

actually, I remember Remus telling me something about why werewolves can’t turn humans, having to do with a different amount of chromosomes

• Lupe says:

Yes. Genetics lol do you wish to teach me about what you know? For as said before you cannot learn what you cannot teach yourself. So why is it something with different chromosomes? Is that the only reason?

20. Rogue says:

it’s something you said a long time ago, you said that werewolves have more chromosones than humans, so if a werewolf were to bit a human and turn them, the human would die before the actual transformation was finished

• Lupe says:

It truly is interesting to go back over past theories.. maybe I could think back over this?

How come they would die? Is that the only reason werewolf bites cannot turn a human? Based on this context of understanding, what if they change at a rate fast or slow enough to reproduce with the given changing genetics; what would the effects be then for the offspring?

21. Rogue says:

maybe they would be wolf human hybrids

• Lupe says:

Hm.. how would that work exactly? But by saying that, are you suggesting that one cannot change what they are after birth, even if they are both normal human and werewolf?

22. Rogue says:

maybe human with wolf ears and tail

23. Lupe says:

Hm.. interesting. It appears you have taught yourself SOMETHING about werewolves but I would say you still have a ways to go. Keep searching for the truth lol ^.^ And never give up.