1. Rogue says:

I mean i’m already confused with you and I only know a bit about your past

2. Lupe says:

What do you know about my past?

3. Rogue says:

Remus didn’t tell me much, but he did tell me you are cought in the middle of what you are and just from that i’m confused

• Lupe says:

For your information, I say I am human, only because I have no evidence of otherwise, even when a part of me still drags me to consider the possibility of me being something else.

4. Rogue says:

exactly why i’m confused

5. Nero says:

Lupe thanks for the idea about going to a doctor and a psychiatrist

6. Nero says:

Hello everyone if anyone is still on aye Lupe I might see you in the army :). Might join army, Marines, or navy 🙂

7. Rogue says:

just don’t die please, I don’t want to have to go to DC just to remember all of you, but just in case nero, lupe what are your not screen names

8. Wolfy says:

@lupe you definitely won’t be fighting the British were allies you will most likely be deployed to Syria to fight Isis so stay safe

9. Lupe says:

Oh boy, ISIS.

@Nero: Your welcome. Feeling better? Lol and also, it depends on when you join too, we really could see each other, maybe even in boot camp, but it all depends if we’re deployed in the same place.

@Wolfy: That’s reassuring

@Rogue: No. by no means will I post my name on this website.

10. LunarCycle says:

Hi, I have sort of a weird question. I am looking for information on a certain werewolf in my pack, who I believe may actually be a hunter or something of the sort. The name we all know him by online is: Takazlrooitnir. I’ve never met him in person and neither has anyone else in the group chat we have going for our pack. We don’t know much about him, except that he sort of took the alpha spot after a past leader disappeared. If anyone has any information on this name: Takazlrooitnir, please contact me either here and I will give you my email so we can discuss further. thanks!

11. LunarCycle says:

Thanks

12. Lupe says:

@Lunar Cycle: Do you have other reasons for coming online this website?

13. Secret says:

I might have turned myself into a werewolf what do I need to KNOW.

• Lupe says:

How to be yourself and not cause anything, not even yourself, to lead you away from the truth about yourself. In fact, something you need to know is how to defend against it. Remain who you are. Don’t change anything.

14. Nero says:

Lupe I might not be able to join the military 🙁 bc of what the psychiatrist told me today…

15. Nero says:

Also hopefully everyone is alright and I might try to get to DC lol u might c me as ellet njrotc for national 🙂

16. Lupe says:

Lol yeah I’m doing well, I’m currently working on Peeplandic.

17. Nero says:

Hmm sounds interesting

18. Lupe says:

There is a hurricane coming my way (potentially) so if I go offline, that’s probably why.

19. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Hello, Lupe that sounds bad, I heard that Virginia was going to get hit pretty bad also, I heard Richmond was one of the the likely hard hit areas, Be glad you’re not there…. Nero, I think of Neo(from the Matrix) while looking at that name. I hope we can all be friends, the 5 of us that come on here from what I see…… 😐 Well I’ll be here for another 30 minutes or so, it’s pretty late here.

20. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Well, I guess no one is on, so, Guten Nacht, sorry if I type a lot, I don’t really know when to shut up sometimes…

• Lupe says:

I am very glad to see that you are on this site, so a proper welcome to you! Lol welcome to this site and I hope you find what you’re looking for! I’m personally happy your here.

21. Lupe says:

@Emberi: I have a worse problem, in fact I feel as though that paragraph or two was quite normal. If anything, you’re doing a good job of “shutting up” because you haven’t messaged anymore since 8:37 pm site time. *claps* your doing well my friend.

I also hope that we can be friends, and that the level of drama has decreased tenfold. That name seems a bit familiar.. but I cannot place it well. Have you been on before; have we met before?

But speaking of drama, I would ask (as the sort of mediator/peacekeeper of this site) to plz not cause drama of any sort. Debating about a topic isn’t drama – unless it’s made like that. Furthermore, your doing a good job as of now but in the future make sure to be respectful on this site and use proper online manners. Thx 😛

But today I received a brief power outage, which is why I wasn’t on at all today. 😐 oh well lol I hope your doing well, and I hope to talk to you soon. Goodbye! Lol ^.^

22. Mira says:

There is something out there for everyone. Just got to walk the path and see where it leads you if you don’t like it change course and try again.
    Yes I see what you mean about how we can word things differently than you guys.

And vampires that have a partner may also sometimes there donor.

@ secret as far as I know you can’t turn yourself into a werewolf, but if it’s in your generics then when the time is right you would change, but in your case you say you might of turned yourself I’m sorry but it’s not possible and Hi by the way
    @emberi hi and welcome

23. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Well, that’s good to know, Lupe, and glad to hear you’re okay, no, this is the first time I have come here. I dislike when people are disrespectful, I have training to go to today, so I will be back later. Auf Wiedersehen und viel Glück!

24. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

I’m back, surprised no one else has come on, then again, it appears there’s not many of us in general. I just hope that someone will be here when I come back, I am going to make food.