1. Lupe says:

@Emberi: That is rather presumptuous of you lol however, I was saying that people don’t just surf the web and choose here without an actual reason. When you say that you are here to “just be here and be myself,” is that your reason for coming onto this website? Or are you here to also be around people like you. (Like you as in if you were a werewolf or wolf, you’d come here to talk to people “such as yourself”)

I honestly hope this doesn’t seem like I’m drilling you on this topic, I’m just trying to find out so that the people on this site can make your visit better.

• Lupe says:

The post that I’m currently typing is probably not necessary, but I’ll post it anyways for the convenience of those searching to learn if they don’t already know.

The reasoning behind me previously posting “or is it that your here to also be around people like you,” is mainly derived from the fact of the way the brain works. People generally feel more comfortable being themselves around others who are like them – in more ways than one.

So (again) I’m trying to clarify the reason so we can do what we can to make your stay here a good one.

• ashley says:

Kik me at angel056779

2. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Well, my name has a factor in this, but I shall not mention my name at least not here, I feel like I can trust you though, just don’t let me down like the last 30 people(I could shorten this a lot), I do see that, the post you are currently typing is VERY LONG, by the fact that it’s been over an hour. I hope everyone can get along, since that’s usually an issue, like a lot of things…

• Lupe says:

I was reading online cartoons lol

I’m asking this so I understand, so your name is the reason why your on here? Or is that one of the reasons, given the beginning of the first paragraph.

• Lupe says:

*I meant sentence, not paragraph

3. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

It is one factor, the other is, I act more wolf than human sometimes, and also happened upon this site.

4. Lupe says:

@Emberi: So by you acting more wolf at times, you came to this website to.. do what exactly?

5. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Well, yes and no, I also came to see if I can possibly socialize.

6. Lupe says:

Lol that’s what I thought at first.

• Lupe says:

At that point, you can talk to Mira, or any other wolf/werewolf on this site. If you are referring to talking to anyone in general, I guess I’m here to converse. However I must warn you that it can sometimes get very deep in the topic.

7. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

I see, I can’t stay for long, but Guten Morgen, und Viel glück.

8. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Ja, that is correct.

9. Lupe says:

Hello everyone! ^.^

10. Tia says:

@Emberi Marrok-cautus, Hey how are you going? 🙂 I’m really happy right now. Everything seems to be going good. And some how I’m getting a lot of daJa-vu from it but oh well. 🙂

11. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Hi Tia, I’m doing fine, how are you, also I get Deja vu sometimes as well.

12. Lupe says:

“Shall nature defy itself? What has the power, who has the power to create the universe? It is God, for only God has that power.” -Lupe 2018

13. Lupe says:

‘Por$ad $&dyra pola hab ywol~ teid etopyra /u aqauta.’ -Lupe

14. Nero says:

Can I ask something about vampires?

15. Nero says:

Is it possible that thier can b a hybird vampire human?

• Mira says:

Vampire is just a name that was given to people who need blood, as they thought they bite people to get what they need, you don’t change into a vampire it’s just a name

16. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

I wouldn’t be surprised, Stranger Things happen. Gute Nacht und viel Glück

17. Lupe says:

@Nero: Vampires are human.

18. Lupe says:

Names, profile pictures, species.. it’s something people see us as, but it’s not who we really are. It’s like a reputation. People see our reputation that we’ve built, but the reputation is only part of the puzzle. In fact, sometimes this reputation isn’t even real. It’s like a mask.. names, profile pictures.. species.. it’s a mask we hide behind to assume an identity. For what reason? For some, it’s because we need something to call our own identity so we don’t get left behind amidst others who already have one. For others, it’s because we’re afraid of the identity we know we already have. And yet for others, it’s because they’ve already accepted their identity and are simply trying to find the best way to express it.

The term Vampire, I’ve been told, is simply a name. But if it’s a name, does that hold the full picture of what or who they are? Tbh, I feel as though there is more behind the masks we put upon ourselves, especially the terminology of Vampire. Now, I grow curious and I wish to learn more.. something deeper about Vampires.

• Mira says:

You go over the top Lupe they asked a simple question we gave a simple answer and you go and put the above, they didn’t ask for that. It’s probably more confusing them

19. Lupe says:

@Mira: Nope lol ^.^ I was simply going over the top on the concept of asking a question rather than answering one.

20. Tia says:

Hmmm, okay on Saturday night, I had daju-vu that last whole night and also went over to the next day. o.O I have never been there before and I only met all of these people over a year ago, but I don’t really hangout with them. o.O Is that normal? o.O Next thing I know, the dream I had in Mackay will come true. Well my friend lives in that area now, so it could happen… (The dream I had in Mackay, was of the wolfy boys chasing me and scratching me in there wolf form). But has anyone had daju-vu that has lasted a whole night going on to the next day? :/

21. Lupe says:

Question. Does anyone know by any chance if the word “this” is a pronoun or an adjective?

@Tia: To be honest, I have had many dejavus before. And yes, I remember you talking about that dream. I still think it’s based on your fears of the wolf boys.

@Mira: I believe the term was “to lupe,” or “luping,” a word I created (or the definition at least) which means “to excessively write, especially if giving a written or typed out speech about science, philosophy, or the like.” However, through that previous post I do understand what your saying.

22. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

Pronoun, since it’s not DESCRIBING a noun.

• Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

I do a lot of things for learning, if you ever need help just ask, if I am on I will reply with an answer very shortly.

23. Lupe says:

Ok thx. ^.^ However, we can say “This apple,” and we are describing the apple saying it’s “this” apple. Furthermore, “this” implies that it is closer to the person whereas “that” implies it is further. It can describe a noun, so is it an adjective too?

24. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

No, it’s a Pronoun, and it’s just how it is, it may seem like an adjective but it’s a pronoun.

25. Lupe says: