1. Emberi Marrok-cautus says:

I heard that Florence is moving up towards me even though it’s supposed to be dead…

2. Lupe says:

Oh, well I wish you luck. But anyways, can you teach me Keidran?

3. Lupe says:

I don’t know why, but I feel a bit more comfortable with this picture. The previous pink poptart lollipops were giving me a headache.

4. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

I am changing the name I use here, just the last thing I had to say before I left.

5. EyesOfOpal says:

hi, um, i just found out that i’m a werewolf, and i’m kinda lost here. i just found this site cause i need somebody relatable in my life now. I don’t know why, but the other day i was in my backyard at around 10 or 11 pm looking at the moon and meditating and stuff, when i saw this dark dog looking thing jump at me from some shadows. it scratched me up a bit and i think it bit me, because i’ve been experiencing the side affects mentioned on this site about being a werewolf. i’m only 11, and sometimes at night around half and full moons i’ve gone through partial transformations, i need some help with figuring out how to live with myself now, please respond!

6. EyesOfOpal says:

i’ve been a werewolf for about 2 months, bitten in July. 🙁 i really don’t like partial transformations! they hurt!

7. Lupe says:

@Iragnas (I’ll just say that): Interesting name. Did you write that in Keidran?

8. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Ja, I did, lupe, and I can’t help you Eyes, sorry, But don’t try to figure it out Lupe, just leave it be for now.

9. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

I am, just a bit busy while multitasking.

10. Lupe says:

Yay you were online! But if your gone, then soliyirot!

11. Lupe says:

Aha! Torchlandic.

12. Tia says:

@Lupe @MagChhasllas
    Hey again. Is anyone on? A lot is going through my head right now. Who would answer a question with fear? I was playing a game with this guy and our friends and they asked ‘where can he see me and him going and if he liked me. He didn’t really answer the question. And then she asked why and all he said was ‘fear’. o.O Also on the way home, he asked me the same question. Before I could answer him, he said ‘I know you like me more then a friend, I have known for a long time’. o.O Did I give it away to easy that I liked him? The only people that knows that I like him, is my two friends and you guys on this site. Unless he is on this site? o.O I doubt any of my friends would of told him. Then when we got out of the car, he said that he doesn’t know how he feels and that he wants to see how it goes between us. And then he asked if I was alright. That was the worst drive home I have had in ages. :/

• Lupe says:

@Tia: Honestly, it feels as though you may be overthinking this. Try taking a small break before continuing to think about it – that way, you’ll be refreshed and not as stressed.

13. EmCWolf says:

@Tia I wouldn’t freak out. It’s pretty easy to tell when someone likes someone else. You don’t have to tell them, body language and other cues often give it away – especially if you are trying to hide it.

14. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Hello ^.^ how are you?

15. Lupe says:

If anything, people are unique. I would also give it time.

16. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Hey there! I’m doing well, luckily our house wasn’t damaged by the hurricane. But lots of my friends had their houses flood with 3+ feet of water…it’s sad to see so many people lose so much.

17. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: It is, especially if they are nearby and yet you haven’t lost much.

18. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Exactly. I’m so thankful so many people are here to help. Literally every state except Hawaii has sent personnel to help us. And President Trump visited my town today, which was really nice and gave us a lot of hope. 🙂

19. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: That is very nice ^.^ just hearing that gives ME hope. Wait, so you got to meet Trump? Also, I will be busy doing lawn work but I’ll be back as soon as possible. I have something to discuss over email.

20. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Sounds good, I’m working on taxes but I’ll be around as well. I didn’t get to meet him or see him because he was about a ten-minute drive away, but we saw on the news that after his meeting with local officials, he came and handed out meals at a local church which was really nice of him to do. He talked with each person he gave some to, asking how their houses were and stuff. Our Governor and the town’s Mayor were there as well.

21. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Oh there’s more people on here, I’m Iragnas, nice to meet you EmCWolf.

22. EmCWolf says:

Iragnas, nice to meet you as well. I’ve been off and on this site since about 2015, though I didn’t really get involved with the chat until early 2017. 🙂

23. Lupe says:

Done, the weed-eater ran out of power so it’s recharging.

I remember that year well.. I must say that no year was quite like that one.

24. Lupe says:

Lately, all I hear is bad stuff about Trump. I’m not trying to support anyone, but I’m going to stick with reason here and say that this does conclude my theory a while back that Trump isn’t an entirely bad person, that he has good qualities (of which are being overlooked, at least in my area).

25. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

I see, I will be back at a later date, I have lots of things to do recently…