Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

72,837 Responses

1. Lupe says:

I do not wish to be the harbinger of negativity, but I haven’t been myself since sometime during early September of last year.

2. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Well that doesn’t sound good, but then again all I have on who you once were are in here… I read back to page 888 like 3 days ago, Life’s been real mean to you, but nice to you…. I have lots of negativity, but I choose to keep it off of here.. I will be on docs for a short while in a little bit.

3. Lupe says:

Page 888? I’m unsure if I was online then. I’ll check back through the wretched comments. But hey, life is filled with good, bad, and equally neutral happenings. I guess that if I had more things to happen, I must’ve lived well.

4. EclipseTheAwoken says:

Hi lupe hi iragnas

5. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Hi Eclipse… how are you?

6. EclipseTheAwoken says:

Great! Ive taken a big break but hopefully im back

7. Lupe says:

I accidentally posted that to myself.. whoops ^.^

ECLIPSE!!!! I hope so, it’s too lonely.

8. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Glad to hear it, but I have to get off, Guten Nacht.

9. EclipseTheAwoken says:

Lol im gonna try to be on more frequently than once every 2 months

10. EclipseTheAwoken says:

Salút!

11. Lupe says:

So.. reality, then?

12. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Well then, this is… Interesting.

13. Rogue says:

hey, sorry for the hiatus, I’ve been frustrated with school

14. Evaluna says:

hey Yal!!!!!! XD it’s been a while

15. Lupe says:

@Rogue: it’s ok, I understand the frustration of school.

@Evaluna: Heylo, welcome back!

16. Lupe says:

1: Does anyone know a way we can use electrons to excite atoms?

2: Does anyone know a way that we can focus the stream of electrons coming out of a given circuit and going into the air?

3: Does anyone have any idea how electrons can somehow create a color or something?

17. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe
    1. Basically, you can get the electrons all to one area (polarization) and it will create a charge (negative where they are concentrated, positive where there are less).
    2. The only thing I can think of that does similar is a cathode ray tube. They were used in older TVs, deflected by electric or magnetic fields to produce a focused image.
    3. When you excite an atom, the electrons move to higher energy levels in the atom’s electron shell. When they can’t maintain that high energy anymore, they fall back to lower levels (within the shell) and emit light. It’s the basic principle behind spectroscopy – using the colors of light (and therefore the wavelengths) emitted to tell what the composition of something is.
    Source: I’ve taken the two-class sequences of both college level general and organic chemistry, all four as Honors classes.

18. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe In number 2, I meant that the electrons are being deflected.

19. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Wow! Thx; what I meant in 2 was, is there a way to focus the electrons in a given space in the air, without using a cathode ray tube? Think of Star Wars for example, with the lightsabers.

20. Remus says:

hey Evaluna, welcome back to this website of supernaturals

21. Eclipse says:

Hi remus hi evaluna

22. Lupe says:

Hi Eclipse, I feel like joining along the hello train XD

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@lupe i have to say a very important matter

but for some prlms i can’t tell you here…! of course i want tell everyone bt not now

24. Remus says:

@Lupe this time I was on here, just not talking because most of my schoolwork is online unlike Rogue

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *