1. Lupe says:

@Victoria: Hello ^.^

@Remus: Interesting.. I’ve found a better way to learn Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Russian, but Latin is still questionable as I’m still trusting an online YouTube channel to learn it.. speaking of which, I’m attempting to learn Greek now.

2. Eclipse says:

Im here again!

• Lupe says:

I honestly think I just learned something about myself. I just need to actually explore this thing.

3. Lupe says:

Whoops, I didn’t mean to reply it under your post ^.^ sorry

4. Remus says:

@lupe what do you mean by explore this thing?

5. Luna says:

Wow nice picture @Lupe. How have you been? I FINNALLY got discharged from the hospital. And I also discovered something about myself. Aparently my father was an Ultama. So Lupe or anybody if you know anything about Ultama’s can you tell me please. I am gonna be on the chat for a while to think. Also Fang won’t stop worring about me so I told him that I’d, ask you all if there was a pack needing an omaga. Because there is NO WAY that I’d be like my father, and be an alpha. I gave up three years ago, the day I lost my vision in my left eye. But Dalton thinks that I’m an alpha all I need to do is convince myself. This is what he said,” Lu if you were not alpha matrial than Fiona might be dead. Luna you protected your packmate evan tho you KNEW they would try to kill you. Luna you said so yourself, we me, Fang, and Fiona are your family your pack. You trusted your instincs and saved Fiona from two full grown alpha males. I saw it, Fang saw it. Fiona was unconsous and you were in a coma for THREE MONTHS! Which is why Fang want’s you to jion a pack of WERWOLFWOLFS or that caot you talk to sometimes.” Oh and he means you FallenStar, he just likes to call you and anyother werecoyote he see’s.

6. Fiona says:

I’m SO SORRY LU FOR PUTTING YOU IN DANGER! YOU SCARED US, THEY WERE ABOUT TO PULL THE PLUG WHEN YOU WOKE UP.

• Luna says:

Hun don’t be sorry. And that’s why the boy’s were crying and were taking turns hugging me till I almost pass out.

7. Lupe says:

@Luna: I’m not sure what an Ultama is. Though I can try to research, I’m unsure. Is it some form of werewolf or the name of some creature like that? Also, I’m doing great! I just figured out that I’m a furry. (I can explain what a furry is if you don’t know)

@Fiona: ..welcome to the site! ^.^

8. EmCWolf says:

@Luna Glad to hear you’re all right!
    @Eclipse Good to see you again 🙂
    @Lupe How’s the language stuff coming? It’s probably best to stick to learning one at a time until you know it well. Otherwise psychology says your brain will get things mixed up pretty easily.
    @Remus Good to see you back as well 🙂

9. EmCWolf says:

@Luna Also, it seems that an Ultama is a “Hound of Light” from the “Malazan: Book of the Fallen” series. Sorry, but I highly doubt they actually exist.
    bit.ly /2QwkIq5 (just remove the space before the slash)

10. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Hm.. I may take that advice, thx! Tbh the languages are going well! I hope your doing well, and also that reminds me of the “white wolf” thing where people talk about a prophecized white werewolf who will save all werewolves or something like that.

11. Moonlight says:

Hey guys! It’s been months sense I’ve last been on. Can someone catch me up on things? That would be deeply appreciated!
    @luna The only ultima I’ve ever heard of was from a minecraft role play that I used to watch. In the role play the ultima was a story used to scare kids. Kinda like the boogy man and such. The ultima is a werewolf that is the only werewolf that has the ability to turn humans werewolf with a look from its eyes when they’re red or a bite. It’s stronger and faster than any other werewolf.

12. Moonlight says:

Hoped that helped, but again that was just from a show/role play that I used to watch.

13. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Well, you have new members, I am one, but there may be more, I won’t be on often, maybe once every week. But, Habe einen guten Tag, eine gute Nacht, einen guten Tag oder einen guten Tag, egal, wie spät es für dich ist, gute Nacht, von mir.(Have a good day, a good night, a good afternoon or a good morning, no matter what time it is for you, good night, from me.)

14. Lupe says:

@Iragnas: Good night! ^.^

@Moonlight: Basically, a little bit of drama, new peeps, and a few interesting conversations – some a bit boring.. not to mention some life altering things have happened to a few people on here (apparently) and some rather unimportant things have happened to others. (Life in a nutshell)

15. Moonlight says:

@lupe and @iragnas thanks for letting me what’s going on!
    @Lupe so I’m still confused on what exactly you are. When I was on here almost a year ago you had suspicion you were a werewolf but weren’t going to claim to be one because of proof and things. Then a few months ago I’m pretty sure you were having suspicion on being a coyote? I’m not exactly sure, but could you clarify please? It would be super helpful!

16. Moonlight says:

@Lupe also what is a furry? I know a type of furry but I’m pretty sure that’s not what you mean.

17. Lupe says:

Ok, late response so I apologize.

1: Your welcome! ^.^

2: At this point, I’m just going with human. Yes, I did suspect I was a werewolf but REASON and LOGIC were my reasons of questioning it. That also goes for Coyote and Fox because I was “testing them out” to see if my suspicions about myself were true or not.

3: Furry has 2 definitions.. a creature in something that ends up being an animal with some human traits (Aka anthropomorphic). A few examples are the animals in Looney Toons, Zootopia, or even Jake from Adventure Time. (Look up online if you don’t understand)

A furry, in the other definition that I’ve seen is someone associated with the furry fandom. The furry fandom is a FANDOM that is interested in anthropomorphic creatures. They have many ways of expressing this interest.. but for the most part, in things such as art, cosplay, and even music. It’s honestly only a bit different than something like being a “trekky” or a “whovian” (Star Trek or Doctor Who), except in this case it is anthropomorphic creatures.

Luckily for my personal sanity, I am the latter, aka the “furry fandom” furry. I’m still trying to find my “thing” in the fandom, but I’ve actually found that drawing furry art is surprisingly fun! (That is, if it’s PG) All I need to work on in art is.. everything! That just makes the journey more fun 😉 I’m curious though what your earlier definition of a furry was that you were referring to.

18. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Lupe, Ich bin bei den Docs, wenn Sie sich mir anschließen möchten, sind Sie willkommen.

• Lupe says:

Sorry, I do not understand that language yet.. however I feel as though you are talking about Google Docs so I’ll check on there.

19. EmCWolf says:

It’s just German…you can translate it using Google Translate.

20. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe That’s your choice. Just trying to help.

21. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

I’m at the docs, if you wish to meet there.

• MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Lupe was that you on the docs, because you disappeared without a trace if so.

22. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: I’m glad your helping, thank you for that ^.^ it’s honestly just that I don’t trust google translate..

@Iragnas: I’ll be there soon.

23. Em. says:

Hello everyone, I was just passing through the site and I wanted to ask a question. No roleplaying or jokes please. Pretending to be something you’re not gets you nowhere and is blatantly obvious.

My questions are: Are werewolves real, as in are there people out there cursed with the ability to turn into wolves? Can this curse be passed onto another through a bite or scratch? Does the moon truly have power over them (or mystical power in general) Are packs and such an actual thing, and do werewolves live in hiding (as humans?) Also, does a moonstone actually have any true significance? If these questions could be answered truthfully, I would be very grateful. I have been having some odd experiences and would like some enlightenment. Again, if you are simply roleplaying or truly do not know, please don’t try to respond with falsified information.

Thank you.

• Lupe says:

I would like to begin with that I appear to be qualified to answer this question because I’ve actually been on this site for a while. I’m not roleplaying, but I’ll answer with my honest opinion. Werewolves could very well be real, yet I still have to see one in real life. My logic on the topic: it would be unreasonable not to consider the fact of their existence because there is always the chance that they could exist and we just haven’t been able to understand through our thick human skulls. Moving on..

There is no curse. The only curse I’m familiar with is that which is in mythology or maybe even the Bible. Even in the Bible, no one actually TURNED into a wolf from the curse, as it was rather a mental insanity ensued upon that poor king. Being a werewolf is only as much a curse as is being male. Being a werewolf is only as much a curse as is being a normal and average human.. the only difference is actual genetic makeup.

The bite or scratch part is largely through Hollywood and film. It is a cultural phenomenon sweeping the nation, where people begin connecting all of these strange things to werewolves. If a dog scratches you, do you turn into a weredog? If a cat scratches you, do you turn into a Neko? Honestly, it’s more or less logic at this point. Good questions though 🙂

The moon has not much more power over a werewolf as it does over a human. This power being 0%. Why? Because how can an object that orbits another object just so magically cause some creature to transform into another by specifically the full moon? (I’m curious) it cannot be the light, unless somehow a specific light level does the trick.. at that point, you wouldn’t need a moon and you’d shift much more commonly. Unfortunately this isn’t the case, or else every morning and evening at a specific time, the werewolf shifts but even then we don’t see that happen. Next question..

There actually isn’t any mystical power in a werewolf. All a werewolf is, is someone who can transform into a wolf. I doubt that some pyrowolf will just casually come into existence just because werewolves have superpowers. Next question..

Packs are a thing. Hint: Think of a close group of friends. If werewolves existed, they would hide themselves because they don’t wish for the world to know. This is because of the whole “we don’t understand it, therefore it shouldn’t remain” mentality. Another thing that I like to emphasize is that WEREWOLVES ARE HUMAN TOO!

A moonstone has significance, but not to werewolves, no. There is a lot of culture about moonstones and what they do, which includes some “magical luck.” However, if you ask me, all a moonstone is, is a piece of stone from the moon. I hope this answered your question, and have an amazing day! ^.^

• Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: That honestly makes the idea of a moonstone worse as they aren’t even from the moon. What connections would they have anyways, and how could they be used for magic? And one more thing, I am uncertain on the concept of “magic,” but from my experience most of it is just psychology. “By the light of the moon” spell really is a spell (proven by me) that just makes you think that you shift into a wolf when under moonlight. Would you mind telling me more about these spells that actually work? Not because I am interested in trying them out, but because I am just curious to see what makes them actually work.

24. EmCWolf says:

Hello there, and welcome to the site. I’ve been here off and on since 2015, but I was “awakened” (realized that I’m a werewolf) in 2011. I’m also in the 20- to 22-year-old age bracket – hopefully those things will support my credibility. 🙂

1. Werewolves are indeed real. Although we are typically just born the way we are, there are a rare few (and extremely difficult to find) spells that are effective. And no, that “by the light of the moon and piercing howls we turn into cunning beasts” one is not. It’s everywhere, and little is known about its origins/magickal heritage. The real spells are often backed up by a deity, though with the rise of the internet, anyone can claim anything.

2. As far as I am aware, biting/scratch is pure myth. If the viral theory of lycanthropy holds true, which in itself is doubtful, it would take a larger amount of saliva to transmit an effective “dose” of the virus.

3. The moon’s “power” is more symbolic/psychological than anything else. I choose to honor the Moon in my magick, but that’s a personal choice. Some feel it is easier to shift on the full/new/[insert phase here] moon – again, it’s a personal thing. I feel closest to the full moon as well as the moon phase that coincides with my date of birth.

4. Packs are also a thing, but nowadays they are chock full of roleplaying humans, who sadly don’t take lycanthropy seriously. As Lupe said, packs are similar to a human’s group of friends. However, they are much more structured in terms of ranks – everyone knows where they stand. Packs are also much more close knit, often with a tinge of “us”/”them” mentality about those who are only human. As for “hiding” among humans, we werewolves are human too, so it’s not hiding – more like we just have a little something extra when compared to most.

5. Moonstone has magickal influence, but again it’s a personal thing. It’s not like all werewolves have some moonstone just lying around. Also, @Lupe, moonstone is a gemstone, not actually pieces of the moon (those would be moon rocks). It’s named moonstone for its smooth shininess, similar almost to mother-of-pearl. After a quick search, this site has some decent info about it (just remove the space)
    crystalvaults. com/crystal-encyclopedia/moonstone

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions & I will offer what guidance I can.