1. Em. says:

Thank you for your replies, it has been helpful insight. I ask because I have had several experiences which have led me to believe that the supernatural does not exist simply in teen-centric television shows or cheap Halloween costumes. I will not go into detail unless anyone specifically asks, as my experience is lengthy and complicated. I will say that I have enough reason to believe that lycanthropy and other similar things exists around me, especially where I live. I will not specify where, but I can say that where I come from also has a complex history with the supernatural. I must ask, however, how far does your knowledge extend? Are you familiar with the Ulfednars or the wolf trials? I assure that I am not playing an elaborate joke. I have exhausted the books, I now just wish to see what other believe. I will say, however, that I find it dubious that there are true lycanthropes on this site. I do not mean to offend anyone, but based on my research, I have reason to believe that they would not be so open.

• Lupe says:

I would like to talk about werewolves in fiction at some point, just to learn more about the more fictional side ^.^

@Em: Thank you for asking these questions! ^.^ I wouldn’t base my opinion on whether or not I agree with Hollywood or TV series, as those are simply entertainment. Personally, I am not familiar with either of those. Would you like to go into more detail? Also, those areas are what is considered to be “supernatural hotspots,” from my knowledge.

I personally do not live in such a place, as my area is normal. That doesn’t dissuade my opinion, neither hinder my interest in the topic.

2. EmCWolf says:

@Em From what I know, the ulfhednar were Scandinavian “berserkers”, who channeled an animal’s spirit/ferocity in battle by wearing a skin of that animal (and usually little other armor). There may have been other rituals surrounding the berserkers, but that’s all I know off the top of my head.

As for the wolf trials, I’m not sure what those were – though I’m assuming they were similar to the Salem witch trials.

I certainly understand your hesitation to believe a stranger on the internet is a werewolf. However, the relative anonymity is helpful in carving our own online spaces. I personally consider myself – temporarily – a therian, as I have only experienced mental and phantom shifts to date. I feel only those who have physically shifted have the right to claim the title of werewolf.

• Lupe says:

As Mira said, “A werewolf is one who actually shifts, and a wolf is one who mentally shifts.”

3. Wolfy says:

@lupe hi long time no see man how have you been, if anybody wants to asks anything about being a werewolf in England just feel free to ask!

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Hello, nice to see you again! ^.^ Are Werewolves in England any different than in America, or elsewhere; as in, are there any fur differences, or are packs oriented differently in Britain with werewolves?

• Lupe says:

Thanks for asking! I’m doing splendid and I’m getting close to choosing my job and actually enlisting! Just give it about a month or so.. also I’ve been working on art which is actually fun. How about you? How are you doing?

4. Remus says:

@Lupe, what did you find out about yourself, just wondering because i’m a curious wolf

5. Wolfy says:

@lupe well there is a difference between how much we can transform here compared to America because wolfs haven’t been here in like 300 years. I do know that in areas such as the highlands in Scotland there are
    some werewolf’s that have white fur because it snows there quite a lot up there also in the uk most werewolf’s have to shift in basements and other places but say if you lived in a small village in the highlands then it wouldn’t be much of a problem if you didn’t transform in a basement etc. My wolf form has dark brown fur and blue eyes and could you explain to me how packs work in America so then I can tell you if there different.

6. Lupe says:

That’s interesting.. packs in America.. you’ll have to ask EmCWolf on that.

7. Verumiel says:

Lupe don’t tell me you’ve forgotten your email.

• Lupe says:

@Verumiel: More or less, I’m experiencing spelling issues. Also, I’ve deleted my Valiant email (connected to Torch Mountain; I don’t even know how I am able to go on there), my super reapers email, and my wolf email. This is mainly because I posted the emails online and I’m just trying to fill in the digital footprint.

8. Remus says:

wow, I actually can’t believe something I just found out about myself

9. Blink 182 says:

dang its been a little bit anyone remember me?

10. Remus says:

who are you

11. Mira says:

Hi guys how you all been

12. Mira says:

@ Wolfy just to hit you up, not every wolf changes colour were it snows. Grey wolves don’t change there coat m I don’t change my coat.
    I use to live in a snowy area up north

13. Wolfy says:

@mira oh ok so do you have grey hair in human form?

• Mira says:

No Wolfy I don’t have grey hair. My hair colour got nothing to do with what colour we are looking at my picture that’s as close to the colour I am

14. Remus says:

I can say that if you want to know what it’s like being a werewolf living in the UK, i’m not a reliable souce because my parents are American, but they moved here before I was born

15. EmCWolf says:

Hey all, hope you’re doing well!
    @Blink 182 I believe I vaguely remember you 🙂
    @Mira Good to hear from you again 😀 I think what Wolfy meant was that in areas with snow most or even all of the year (such as mountains/higher elevations), wolves will have lighter coats – take the Arctic fox as an example. Since there’s snow in its habitat all the time, they have a white coat.
    @Wolfy Do you have any specific questions about packs in America? Things tend to vary regionally, but packs are pretty similar overall.

• Mira says:

Hi Emcwolf. How’s things?
      I now what you mean by when it snows most of the time. I lived in the snow and stuff many years ago I’ve always had a dark coat

16. EmCWolf says:

@Mira Things have been rough but I’ll make it. Maybe it’s different for wolves like us vs “natural” wolves, I’m not sure.

17. Remus says:

@lupe I can’t find what you found out about myself, but I will tell you what I found out about myself if you tell me what you found out about yourself

18. Lucien says:

What has become of my kind in a thousand years

19. Lucien says:

What has become of my kind in a thousand years.

20. EmCWolf says:

@Lucien What do you mean?

• Lucien says:

I am 1 of 6 original werewolves and I am the only one of the 6 that will tell you this if your not what you say you are then stop because hunters don’t care they will kill you even if your not my kind so stop or else you can get your self hurt and if you are my kind then where’s your alpha

• EmCWolf says:

My Alphas don’t bother with this site since it’s mostly kids and posers. Anyone knows hunters are a credible threat to our kind, it’s part life as a wolf. On guard, keeping an eye out, that’s just how it is. Kids and wannabes won’t listen until something happens to make them realize the true gravity of the situation. It’s frustrating, sure, but that’s how it is nowadays.

21. Lucien says:

EmCWolf are you male or female

22. EmCWolf says:

@Lucien I’m female.

23. Rogue says:

wait, Lucien, your an original werewolf, I can say that me, i’m just human looking for information, I’ve known about the supernatural for a few months now, and I’ve always felt like I need to be something not human

24. Lucien says:

I do not care about pathetic hunters and their silver those who were turned by the original 6 became susceptible to silver however I am not so over time I’m guessing that silver kills you late werewolves now however now that I’m back tell your alphas to get into line

25. Lucien says: