Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,470 Responses

1. Rogue says:

why, I’ve never felt safe anyways

2. Lucien says:

EmCWolf what country does your pack reside in

3. Lucien says:

Why by what I’ve seen newer generation werewolves can’t control their shifts to well and can’t shift at will

4. Rogue says:

the UK, why does it matter

5. Lucien says:

EmCWolf what country does your pack reside in.

6. Lucien says:

I’ll reach out to the others to see what they think it’s their choice not mine alone

7. Rogue says:

why does what country I live in matter

8. Lucien says:

Because centuries ago countries were divided between the original 6 to keep the hunters and other enemies spread out

9. Rogue says:

which one of the original 6 has the UK

10. Lucien says:

I have to figure out I’ve been out of commission for a while I don’t know how many are left

11. Rogue says:

okay, but why should I not meddle with the supernatural when my only irl friend is supernatural

12. Lucien says:

What’s irl friend mean

13. Rogue says:

in real life

14. Lucien says:

What supernatural being is your friend

15. Rogue says:

he’s a werewolf, but he’s also part lycan so he can control his shifts, he’s not one of the original 6, but that’s why the new generation of werewolves can’t shift at will I think, but i’m not sure

16. Lucien says:

Lycans are werewolves just newer form
    If you wish to learn more text this number 7653094430

17. Rogue says:

okay, but i’m confused, are you saying I should move and lose contact with everyone I know

18. Lucien says:

And text the original 6

19. Lucien says:

No do not move just text the #

20. Rogue says:

I don’t have my phone even at my house right now, nor am I going to get it until Halloween, because I somehow forgot it at a family member’s

21. Lucien says:

Well I’ll be around i will be back in a second

• Mira says:

Hi Lucien how are you? I don’t mean to be rude but rouge do NO text that number, firstly it’s not a uk number and second you don’t know this wolf it’s dangerous if you have already, just watch your back

22. Mira says:

Emcwolf I think natural wolves have the same kind of problems as us in a way there hunted on a daily basis. There’s no wild wolves in the uk anymore there all in zoo’s

23. EmCWolf says:

@Lucien My pack is in America. If you’d read the comments from yesterday, you’d know that…Alphas use all the resources available, and you can’t even put two and two together when it’s right in front of you. Plus your “original 6” story is one I’ve never heard in all my research about our kind over the past seven years. Why of all places use this site for a “comeback”? If you really were an “original” as you claim, you could just find the current Alphas around the world and spread the word through them – we track our lineages fairly well. It all seems like typical attention-seeking “look at me I’m special” behavior. And giving out a phone number in a public online forum is just downright ridiculous, since they’re easily tracked and it’s not too difficult to find out the owner if you’re willing to pay.

@Mira I agree with your warning to Rogue. I wish people were more careful online. What you said about natural wolves makes sense as well. I suppose it’s just more noticeable when one of us is hunted because we have human connections and lives as well.

• Mira says:

Yeah you should never use a number someone gives you online, even if they seem nice could be a hunter tbh with you, we never know.
      If a wolf in the wild died people wouldn’t think it a big problem but if one of us did, we are human it be more felt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *