1. Mira says:

Oh and what with this 6 original werewolves about?

2. EmCWolf says:

@Mira That’s what Lucien claims to be. Like I said, I’ve never heard such a story.

3. Wolfy says:

@Emcwolf hi man I don’t think we have met I’m Wolfy just wanted to know if there was a difference like in Britain packs claim territory and if any other werewolves come on to that territory they will probably question them on why there on their territory also when I said claim a territory I did mean recently I meant a long time ago.
    Out of all of the story that I have been told I have never heard of 6 original werewolves but personally I believe the story of king Lycaon is true except for the part about Zeus because the story says he had 50 sons but my father told me the story when I was like 5 or 6 and he said Lycaon had way more than 50 more like a thousand.

• Mira says:

Wolfy I believe all packs to be the same anywhere you go

• EmCWolf says:

Hey there 🙂 Yes, packs here are similar. However, there are very few offline packs, given the media and a general lack of space to really act like the wolves we are. Most packs in America are primarily online with occasional local meet-ups depending on how near the members are to each other, so we don’t really have “territories” like that. Hopefully that makes sense. Let me know if you have any other questions

4. Lucien says:

Mira you are right it’s not a UK # because UK is not my kingdom the US is but I can however one of my brothers or sister’s do and don’t ever call me dangerous I am not a pathetic half breed like you new generation of lycanthropes I have full control I can turn any part of my body part wolf like my claws night vision I am only dangerous to my enemies and those in my territory who defies me

• EmCWolf says:

Lucien, it’s not your kingdom…no one here knows about you. Spot shifting takes many years to control, on top of the time and energy to master p-shifting in the first place. Honestly those sound like phantom shifts more than anything truly physical.

5. Lucien says:

EmCWolf you wouldn’t have heard it we are among the strongest but we stay hidden to avoid certain dead people the elders take orders from us and pass it to the alphas

6. Lucien says:

I can give you certain details that only a few know like we are not from hell we are from heaven

7. Wolfy says:

@lucien there are no original 6, I believe the story of Lycaon we are all descendent from him except the part about Zeus isn’t true.

8. Lucien says:

We were originally the wolves of justice

9. Lucien says:

Wrong my father was nothing but a weak alpha we slaughtered him and ripped him to pieces and we took charge

10. Wolfy says:

@lucien stop pretending that your better than any of us on this chat also why would a like 1 million year old man/woman be on this chat because you said you were An original werewolf and the our species starts according to the story of Lycaon before Christ

11. Mira says:

You don’t even sound like a werewolf and I’m not new. It’s been in the family for generations

12. Dean says:

Wait Lucien was on here

13. Dean says:

He was entombed a century ago for slaughtering 5 other alphas

14. EmCWolf says:

@Lucien, you’re just trying to make us pay attention to you. I highly doubt anyone here has ever killed anyone else, let alone slaughtered one of their family members. We wolves have been around thousands of years, so any of our original members have died by now. Your claims just don’t hold up, buddy.

15. Dean says:

And he isn’t millions of years old but what my great grandfather told me was he slaughtered 5 alphas who were as powerful as him. he is five thousand years old and one of the few who has ever killed five alphas and left alive so something isnt right he cant be a lycan

16. Dean says:

F Lucien or whatever he is a lycan can’t live that long so if he is really Lucien we are all dead I got to go he may have someone trace my pack

17. EmCWolf says:

Nice try using a different email so you had a different picture. It’s way too coincidental that “Dean” showed up immediately after “Lucien” left and talked about “Lucien” being legendary… especially when literally no one else has heard of him.

18. Dean says:

There’s no need I have everything I need from u people it’s time the hunters find everyone the digital world is quite powerful weapon

19. Dean says:

Your kind is already endangered and now u will be a thing of the past

20. EmCWolf says:

Lol. The only things you need are a healthy dose of sanity and a lot less narcissism. Sure, online stuff is powerful. Don’t forget we know how to take precautions too. 🙂

21. Dean says:

And I am legendary just not among your kind

22. Dean says: