1. Remus says:

@Lupe NP just saying what I could easily see your fursona being

2. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: I wish you luck catching up on your classes! ^.^ I’m going into the army.

@Iragnas: Thx for the support! I hope your having a great day (quasi-good at the very least)

@Rogue; Remus: I’m just thankful for your input, which had helped.

3. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe That’s awesome 😀 I plan to go into the Air Force as an officer once I get my bachelor’s degree. I did pretty great on the AFOQT so I think I’ll do well ^.^

@Iragnas Good to see you back, I hope you’re doing well

4. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

I have a lot to do, and more to think about, so I will not be as available to talk to.

• MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

“Know it sounds funny but, I just can’t stand the pain
      Girl, I’m leaving you tomorrow
      Seems to me girl you know I’ve done all I can
      You see I begged, stole, and I borrowed (yeah)
      Oh that’s why I’m easy
      I’m easy like Sunday morning yeah
      That’s why I’m easy
      I’m easy like Sunday morning
      I wanna be high, so high
      I wanna be free to know the things I do are right
      I wanna be free
      Just me whoa, oh babe
      Oh that’s why I’m easy
      I’m easy like Sunday morning, yeah
      That’s why I’m easy
      I’m easy like Sunday morning.” Easy Like Sunday Morning- By Lionel Richie

5. Remus says:

@Lupe you don’t need to thank me

6. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Good luck on your bachelor’s degree ^.^

@Iragnas: Interesting song.. see you later

@Remus: Yeah, I think you have a point.. I should thank Rogue for helping, but thank you anyways for sticking around on this website this long.

7. Verumiel says:

Radio silence for a few days. That hasn’t happened in a bit. Then again I check so rarely it’s not like I’d notice if this was a trend.

8. Fallen says:

Wow, A coincidence it is that the drama has been lacking from my disapearance.

9. SomeOneInNeed says:

10. SomeOneInNeed says:

Hello I am a human(i think) who has vissions of being a large black wolf with feathery wings. i also long to be a werewolf. plz give me advice as too what this means.

11. SomeOneInNeed says:

Hey so i need some help. i have vissions of being a black wolf with feathery wings while i sleep its the same thing over and over. can a real werewolf tell me what this means.

12. SomeOneInNeed says:

how do i become a werewolf then

13. SomeOneInNeed says:

and another random question. is it possible to shapeshift through meditation

14. SomeOneInNeed says:

how do u know if its in ur generics and what age do you have to be to turn

15. SomeOneInNeed says:

and why does nobody ever respond. 🙁

16. Lupe says:

@Verumiel: A good hiatus gives one a rest to prepare for future battles to come.

@Someoneinneed: Good questions. I can answer you this, that this website has lacked action. The chat was built off of proving points, and proving that you were “more right” than the other. Because there has been less average mental will to prove a point, there has been less involvement. I hope this helped!

@Fallenstar: Your silence is not related to the silence of this website.

@Mira: Theoretically, anyone can learn to “mentally shift,” but in practice not everyone can.. I’m starting to think the issue isn’t related to genetics.

• Lupe says:

@Fallenstar: I correct myself.. your silence is indirectly related to the silence of this website. Although, I still do not see the connection that I interpreted you to infer.

17. Mira says:

The age varies really and yes anyone can mental shift BUT it takes years of practice everyday

18. Fallen says:

@Lupe, Okay?

I’ll return to my shadows or.. Off this so called site.. You may continue lying to each other.. Sorry I.. “Interfeared.”

19. SomeOneInNeed says:

thanks for the help
    i really apreciate the help. 🙂

20. Tia says:

Hey everyone. I hope you are going good. Last Monday, I found out someone broke into my car. They also broke one of the windows and tried to start my car but they failed (Thank gosh). And then I found ‘F U’ on the back of my car.

Last Friday I found out, that they had to write off my car because it would of cost to much to fixed. So now I have no car… And to top it all off, yesterday I end up hanging out with the guy that I liked. No way he likes me back in that way, but yesterday you could tell that he didn’t even wanted me to be there. So I’m stepping back from hanging out with people until I get a job as a Zoo keeper. I hope everyone is going better then I am. I have cried a lot the last couple of days because of my car and then yesterday as well.

21. EmCWolf says:

@Tia Sorry to hear that. I think it’s been a frustrating week for all of us.
    @Verumiel Yeah, I noticed it was a bit abnormally quiet too. It happens, though, the site’s activity is fairly cyclical – it’ll be busy, then quiet down, then get busy again.
    @Fallen It’s not really that big of a deal. Lulls come and go. Pretty sure you disappearing didn’t make the site go quiet, as several others also talk on here.

@SomeOneInNeed:
    1. Dreams can sometimes bring messages, but more often, it’s just your subconscious sorting through things. Dreams can have many different meanings, and the only one who can truly interpret what they mean is the person who is having them. That being said, your desire to become one of us may be influencing your dreams, but I wouldn’t read too far into to it – sometimes, dreams are just dreams.
    2. Being a wolf is something you’re born with – as Mira said, it’s in your genes. There are a rare few spells that work, but they are closely guarded and terribly difficult to find due to all the nonsense spells amateur wannabes have filled the internet with. If you’re a wolf, you’ll know.
    3. There isn’t exactly a set age where you being seeing changes or anything like that. M-shifting (mental) can happen at any point, and typically your first m-shift (in my experience and that of others) is involuntary. P-shifting (physical) is a pretty touchy and personal subject, so I tend not to get into it too much, especially with newcomers. If you’d like to know more, just let me know and I’ll tell you my views on the matter.
    4. The site is active and then inactive…it happens. Just be patient and eventually someone will get back to you. 🙂

22. SomeOneInNeed says:

@EmCWolf thank u very much for the info i really appreciate it.

23. Tia says:

@Lupe @EmCWolf, thank you. And yeah hopefully they find whoever did it. What is your plans for Halloween? I was going to go to a Halloween party with my friend but I think he change his mind. So, I’m staying home with my family. Also I think I annoyed him. o.O I haven’t heard from him since Sunday and now it is Wednesday. :/ It would of been fun to go to Marek’s Halloween party. :/ Marek is Robert’s (guy I like) friend.

24. Tia says:

Hey guys, if you see a new movie name ‘Tribulation’ don’t watch it. Unless you want to see Elliot (guy who says that he is a werewolf) in the movie. They film it in the city that he lives in, so you might be able to see what Elliot looks like and then you can tell me what you think of him and if you think he is telling the truth about being a real werewolf. lol Counts if you want to watch it. o.O lol

25. SomeOneInNeed says:

helloo again. i happen to have another random question…
    was there any Ojibwa native american werewolves?