1. SomeOneInNeed says:

helloo again. i happen to have another random question…
    was there any Ojibwa native american werewolves???

2. EmCWolf says:

@Tia Is he just supposed to be an extra? Sometimes it’s really hard to tell who’s who if that’s the case…

3. Lupe says:

@Someoneinneed: I found something about the “Native American Ojibwe” tribe. Wolves are very important to this tribe. I think there is a chance that someone would have been a “werewolf” of some kind in there, although I doubt it physically. Take this quote from the site:

“The wolf is a very important animal since a lot of their spirits came from the wolves, which is very spiritual to them.”

And this one as well:

“Origins and myths states that the wolf clan people came from water, when they reached shore, the wolves transformed into human beings.”

I think there is a possibility, either myth or fact. Here is the website I got my information from: https ://wildwisconsinwolves. omeka. net/natives

Make sure to remove any spaces in between words. If that doesn’t work, try clicking my name. I hope this helped! ^.^

4. Remus says:

you’re welcome, honestly it’s nice to know that I’m one of the few supernaturals

5. Remus says:

and Lupe that was directed to you

6. John says:

Are you actually a real world werewolf

7. Remus says:

yes, I’m a werewolf

8. SomeOneInNeed says:

@lupe thank u very much i apreciate the help

9. SomeOneInNeed says:

i think my father is part werewolf because when i was alot younger i used to stay up all night and stare at my parents. i would even sleep with my eyes open. but one night i came out of my room to stare at my parents and i saw my dad had a tail. and form that day forward i belive he is a werewolf or at least part werewolf.

10. SomeOneInNeed says:

@noah yes werewolves are real and there is many facts to prove it. almost every part of the world used to have a creature that resembled a humn but turened into a wolf at night and ate people. And why do you hate werewolves so much.

11. SomeOneInNeed says:

I just read the article about the p-shift and i only have one question…
    What is the m-shift

• Lupe says:

M-shift is “mental shift,” where you mentally shift. According to some sources, an m-shift is permanent. It is a change in your thinking, a “shift” to the way your animal thinks. It is completely voluntary, and happens over time.

12. Lupe says:

Interesting..

@Remus: Ok ^.^ how are you doing?

@Someoneinneed: There is “partial shift,” where you partially shift. There is no “part werewolf;” you either are one or are not. Even if you partially shift, you are still a werewolf. If you saw a tail, that doesn’t automatically mean they’re a werewolf. It may be something else, non-“supernatural.”

13. Lupe says:

It may be my phone’s update, or they updated this website.. for me, it looks a little different.

14. Wolfie says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my alvy 🙂 (y) 😉

15. EmCWolf says:

I hope everyone’s doing well…the site’s been awful quiet.

16. Lupe says:

It has been. I have been waiting for a reply. I kind of feel awkward after answering questions and no reply.

17. ohanzee says:

hello everyone how r yous?? its been a very long time and srry lupe for wat i said to u

18. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: I forgive you (forgave already I think) but I can’t recall whatever it is you’ve said, so all’s good! ^.^

19. ohanzee says:

Lupe can i ask u a question?

20. ohanzee says:

my muscle movements remembered some sort of sign but i dont know what it is think u can help me with it?

21. ohanzee says:

ill send to u what i think it is threw google docs but need help

22. ohanzee says:

what is your gmail again been so long i think i forgot it