1. Remus says:

guys, I have to tell you something

2. Rogue says:

@everyone I have something to tell you

3. Remus says:

@everyone I have something to tell you

4. Rogue says:

well it’s Remus that wants to tell you so ignore that

5. Lupe says:

Ok, Remus first. What is it?

6. Remus says:

well Rogue and mine are the same, he’s just giving me the pleasure of saying it, so we’re pan

7. Remus says:

basically I like guys, girls, and trans people, and honestly Rogue and I are kind of considering being boyfriends

• Lupe says:

Ahh ok, I understand. ^.^ that’s totally fine, but personally I’m not attracted to anything, to my knowledge.

8. Rogue says:

yep, we like each other

9. Remus says:

honestly it’s nice to know someone supports us because I can’t come out as pan to my parents

10. Rogue says:

I’m with Remus (and hopefully my boyfriend) there

11. Lupe says:

If you lived in the US, you’d be supported by about half the country. I understand how awkward it is telling your parents things about yourself.. I still haven’t told mine that I’m a furry.

12. Remus says:

yeah it really is awkward and Rogue just texted me that he’s going to bed so I can say this, I’m probably going to ask him to be my boyfriend soon

13. Lupe says:

Well, good luck! Just don’t rush into things, take it slow.. get to know them a bit more before you decide quickly. That’s all I can say on that frontier.

14. Remus says:

okay at least we like each other which helps a lot

15. Lupe says:

Ye that does, but we’ll see. Anyways, I’ll be out because I’m tired. Bye!!

16. Remus says:

well I have a boyfriend

• PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Hey kids! Do you too want a boyfriend? Are you tired of being forever alone? Sobbing into your cereal every morning because you know no one will ever, ever want you? Going to movies and eating at restaurants alone like the sad pathetic lonely person you are?
      WELL NO MORE when you buy our polenta!
      Just a small spoonful of polenta every day and suddenly everyone will want to date you! You’ll always be the most attractive person in the room! You’ll never be lonely again!

(Polenta Manufacturing Co is not responsible for people becoming overly obsessed with you and stalking your every move. Seriously. Stop asking.)

17. Lupe says:

Nice! Congradulations.. treat them well.

18. Remus says:

thanks man, we’re probably going to go see crimes of grindelwald for our first date because he wants to see it and I’ve seen it already but it’s just so good to not go again

19. Rogue says:

yep, probably

20. ohanzee says:

@ everyone i wanted to know your opinions of fallen angels since i might try to comune with them in the spiritual plane…

dont hold back anything u have to say ok it wont bother me…

21. ohanzee says:

also jjust a question y do some people heal rlly fast but others dont?

• PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Eating polenta is known to help you heal faster. Just be sure it’s only the best, POLENTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY polenta, and not one of our subpar competitors.

22. Lupe says:

@Remus; Rogue: Have fun!

@Ohanzee: Plz don’t take this as negative; I didn’t understand what you were saying in your first paragraph.

I think people heal faster due to both genetics and vitamins/nutrients. Also, some people recover from an illness faster due to belief they will get better.. but only to a reasonable degree. Idk how far it goes: its something psychological/biological. I’m not an expert, so that’s the best I can say. You’d have to talk to an expert on that.

23. ohanzee says:

i kinda left parts out was kinda tires when i posted it my bad on tht
    i was trying to ask what is the diff between a demon and fallen angel and what u think about it

24. EmCWolf says:

Hey everyone, it’s been a while. I hope you all are well and had a good Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it). 🙂

25. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: I’m doing great! ^.^ I hope your doing well.

@Ohanzee: I hope you don’t mind if I piece it all together. Please correct me if I’m wrong..

You are wondering what we think of the difference between a demon and a fallen angel? If I’m correct, you also asked if an angel can possess someone. Also, your wondering our opinions because you wish to contact some angel or something in some spirit realm? Sorry if I don’t understand..

Personally, I don’t wish to talk about spirituality, but.. the way I see it, a demon and an angel are the same thing, just on different “sides.” One corrupts (demon), the other heals (Angel). A fallen angel is no different than a demon. I hope this helped! ^.^