1. Eclipse says:

Sorry i was gone so long i couldnt find my polenta

2. Evaluna says:

@lupe its sad how i cant get ahold of u now.I cant even send u an email lol did something happen?

3. Lupe says:

@Eclipse: Ah, thatโ€™s unfortunate! Maybe u could ask the magical floating spoon for help?

@Evaluna: Ye, I deleted my email, then realized I shouldโ€™ve let you know beforehand :/ XD as u can see, this site has calmed down a LOT! ^.^ itโ€™s much less dramatic, and I hope it stays that way.

4. Evaluna says:

tbh i only came back to look 4 u lol figured if i wanted to fine @LUpe it would be here looks like i was correct ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Wolfy says:

Hi guys hows everyone doing sorry I havenโ€™t been on in ages Iโ€™m doing exams at the moment
    @lupe I was just wondering how much the magic flying spoons cost because I have been wanting to find Bigfoot for ages lol

6. EmCWolf says:

@Wolfy Good to see you back, I’m doing finals this week too so I feel you lol ^.^
    @Evaluna how have you been? Is your pack doing well?
    @Lupe Glad to hear you’re doing well ^-^
    @Eclipse good to hear from you again lol. Maybe Bigfoot ate your polenta… ๐Ÿ˜›

• kayce says:

Hello,allow me 2 interduce my self i am kayce; im from arkansas i like werewolves and my hobbies are collecting stautes of wolves and leaning new facts about wolves

7. Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Guess Iโ€™m not that hard to find XD

@Wolfy: Not sure, normally they just smack you in the face and give you werewolf powers. :/

@EmCWolf: Wish u luck on finals! ^.^ I understand how finals can be lol

8. Evaluna says:

@Lupe lol ur not btw how can i contact u?? i kinda need to talk to u urgently

9. That one werewolf says:

I will probally be at a real school next year and my plan is to scare everyone. i know im probally not a real werewolf like everyone else on here but it would still be fun. and wow why are we still going on about polenta jeez the cringe. lol. but its nice to see that this website is still being used and its not taking hours for a response. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Thanks! Thankfully I think they all went well, now I’m just wrapping up some leftover homework to pull my grade up ๐Ÿ™‚
    @That One Werewolf I agree, it’s nice to see it active again
    @Kayce Hello! Nice to meet you, I’m EmCWolf

11. kayce says:

Hi, i have 2 question y do people think that werewolves and vampire arenโ€˜t real and is it true that werewolves actally change only on the full moon

• EmCWolf says:

It’s a belief like any other. Since werewolves and vampires naturally don’t want to provide solid proof of their existence (to avoid being hunted, experimented upon, etc), humans take that lack of proof and say that werewolves & vamps don’t exist.

Werewolves can shift at will once they master it. Mental shifting can happen at any time and is fairly easy, but the possibility of physical shifting is hotly debated.

12. kayce says:

Is it true that wolves howl at the moon? Every one saids that at my school.I think wolves donโ€˜t howl at the moon i think they howl to each other but i could be wrong

• EmCWolf says:

No, you’re correct. Howling is a form of communication between individual wolves as well as between packs. I think the belief is the howl at the moon simply because
      1) wolves are nocturnal and
      2) before electricity, humans were out & about at night mostly during full moons, since they can see the most then.

Wolves also modulate their howls to make it seem like there are many of them, even if there are only a few. For instance, researchers reported hearing what sounded like a pack of 15-20 wolves, only to later find out it was only three wolves! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: I hope u pass! ^.^ also, #cleverwolves XD

13. EmCWolf says:

Well I made a B in my physics class! So now I’m done!! ^-^ #cleverwolves ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Yay!! Congrats on the B! ^.^ XD

• kayce says:

Great job on your B Emcwolf ! I wish i could do that but im not that smart . But im really smart when it comes 2 animals at my school we learn about the bioms that they live in and i uselly get Aโ€˜s ,but now i get Cโ€˜s becase of a kid that thinks he knows every thing ,and i tryied to tell and teach him some thing about some animals but he wont lisen 2 me and now we both get bad grades although i have 2 hand it 2 him heโ€˜s really smart at math and im retarted lol ๐Ÿ™‚

• EmCWolf says:

Thanks Lupe & Kayce! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kayce, I’m sure you’re smart too – we all have different strengths. Don’t worry about the know-it-all jerk, he’s probably just looking for attention. Focus on your own work and you’ll improve!

14. Lupe says:

The idea of intelligence is subjective; you can do anything if you put your mind to it! ^.^ donโ€™t be rude to the guy, just do whatโ€™s necessary to pass the class ^.^ I know u can do it!

15. Tia says:

@Kayce, don’t worry about that guy. I am 23 and my spelling isn’t that good. If you go back in this site to 2011 and look for KC and Tia, then you will understand what I mean by that. o.O I have gotten better, but there is still some words I don’t know how to spell. ๐Ÿ™‚ Back in 2011 and 2012, these guys at school used to call me names and freak me out all the time. At least they told me the right way to say your/you’re. For example I used to message them and say ‘Your not werewolfs, cos werewolves are not real’. Yes, that is how I used to spell those words back then. And also, ‘Hey, Erick Elliot massage me’. I put massage instead of message.

Also, you said that you love animals, you should follow that dream and become a Zoo keeper or vet? ๐Ÿ™‚ I wish I did that when I was in high school, instead of worrying about what people thought about me. ๐Ÿ™‚ It has been five years since I left/finish high school. And sadly, the people in my old town still have there groups from high school. Even when I visit my friends, people still look at me and judge me. But most of them is just working normal jobs or have their own kids. I am still working towards my dream job and hopefully I will be a Zoo Keeper next year. ๐Ÿ˜€ But just keep on trying and you will get there. ๐Ÿ™‚

16. EmCWolf says:

Blessed Yule and happy winter everyone! I hope y’all enjoyed the solstice yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚

Ready for the full solstice moon tonight?

17. Ohanzee says:

Have a good Christmas everyone

18. Lupe says:

Have a merry Christmas! ^.^

19. EmCWolf says:

Merry Christmas y’all! ๐Ÿ˜€

@Lupe what I meant was that the full moon being so close to the solstice strengthens its effect on us somewhat.

20. katie says:

hey do you actually believe in werewolves

• EmCWolf says:

Katie, most of us here ARE werewolves…so yes, we actually exist. Belief doesn’t matter – we exist whether humans believe it or not. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kayce says:

I do !!!! ( even though they don’t exist ) but they actually do people say that they don’t is because that don’t see or hear . I’m not a werewolf but I believe in them in kayce im also 13 so… Ya people don’t get like me because they think I’m CRAZY but HEY I really don’t care what they say about me and I know a lot about animals so. And in case. U also think this wolves don’t howl at the moon ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ plus I live next to the woods and there are wolves up but mainly all I can here is coyotes. So the next time someone saids werewolves and vampires don’t exist ignore them ok they probably don’t know what they are talking about like my dad lol ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

21. That One Werewolf says:

I don’t even know what I am anymore. I thought i was a werewolf but now i don’t know I am definitely not human but definitely not a werewolf either. i feel like i’m a different breed…

• Lupe says:

Just wondering, why do you feel you arenโ€™t a human?

• Kayce says:

So u maybe different from us(I know I am I’m not a werewolf or vampire ) but you know werewolf or vampire .We are all the same ! Well werewolves and vampires are different ( I think) but hey I don’t judge one anything or anyone I’m just completely friendly my dad says I’m way to friendly and it’s a bad thing but that’s how I make new friends every day and I still love wolves

• Kayce says:

So your different. Its good to be no one should be the same as the other ( I’m different that’s for sure lol ) but the listed important thing is don’t be the same be u your are born to be u don’t be someone else because there better or other things like that .we are all the same as the others

22. Kayce says:

23. Kayce says:

Wow I said that twice

24. Kayce says:

I’m mad now x( x( my phone is stupid now