1. Kayce says:

Hey guys I have a question , my friend just asked me and I couldn’t answer it could u guys tell me what would happen to a werewolf if he or she was out on a blood moon ?? ?? I was thinking that he or she would gain more strength and be more aggressive is that right ?? Oh and she a werewolf lover too . like me and she likes wolves but not werewolves (sadly lol) but that was bothering me for 2 hours and I was trying to figurer it out on my own but … I couldn’t do it .!

• Lupe says:

it’s good that ur thinking tho, don’t stop thinking!

First of all, strength and aggression aren’t attributes to werewolves. A werewolf is “man wolf,” meaning part man and part wolf, or in folklore, fantasy, myth, or legend, one who “transforms” into a wolf-like person. Sometimes, a wolf in general. Because of this, things from both wolf and human sides would go into the one creature. “Strength” isn’t in either, although both can be strong creatures. (This doesn’t mean strength is a factor of wolf nor human)

As to the aggression, aggression is more subjective (more personal, based on one’s own experience) rather than objective (pertains to everyone). Also, I still fail to see how the moon affects werewolves in any way.

But above this, I wouldn’t just focus on what IS. I would also just have fun with what COULD BE, by playing around with folklore. ^.^ read a good werewolf book or something, those are always fun!

2. NOT_Verumiel says:

Yeah, Lupe, where’d all the good souls go? You know, like everyone, what happened, there were so many of you guys, now it’s empty there, don’t worry I won’t give it out, but you need to check there, I mean like, come on… You might not remember me, but it’s been a while so I’m not surprised, let’s see if you remember the code you talked about once. kmI gWnAvkios IsdgN glksdsYOURsda asdPagAlasCK Ia GkklUkjElgSS. If you don’t understand than that’s fine, it is harder to understand than something like English which has set rules., but, have a good one.

• Lupe says:

@Not_Verumiel: You don’t need to use that code; the way you type gives it away. But why aren’t u using your typical username instead of the one from the pack website?

Also, hello it’s nice to see u again! ^.^ (at least online) it took you a while. Luna and Eclipse got here faster than you.

3. That One Werewolf says:

the reason i dont feel human is because well, i just kinda know.

• Lupe says:

Cause you don’t feel normal? That’s normal, no one’s normal and no one is like anyone else. I’d be surprised if you felt just like everyone else. That would be odd, haha!

Also, that feeling that you just don’t feel connected to others is also a human trait.. I think your human, like everyone else here.

4. Eclipse says:

Happy new year guys! Hope you all had a good year and have an even better one next!

5. Eclipse says:

Remember the year is only as good or bad as you let it be.”Nothing kills you faster than your own brain”-Me

6. Tia says:

@Eclipse, that is is so true. My start to the new year wasn’t that good. I went to a New Years Eve party and the whole night, this guy I like, was talking about another girl and saying that he needs to message her. D: Then around 1am on the 1st day of the year, he thought it would be a good idea to sit next to me and talk to me.. We stayed there until 3:30am in the morning just talking to each other. He is really confusing and then today, he message me asking how my day is going. D: I want to go back to the day where I was at his house talking about dream catchers and lines on people’s hands. It was random but it felt goo to talk to someone. lol I hope you are going alright. 🙂

7. Abigayle says:

I have a question how do you know if your a werewolf i took tons of test it said i was a werewolf amd also i had signs of being a werewolf can you pls reply to me and help me

8. Wolfy says:

@abigayle ok just have a question to ask you
    Are any of your parents a werewolf?
    If not I’m sorry to tell you that you are not a werewolf the other guys will tell you the same.
    If yes they could help you and answer your question.
    Also welcome to the chat

9. Kayce says:

Hey guys ok i something to tell umm ok i play planet craft and my player name is KK werewolf lover and these two guys. Like werewolves echo and slim thats there player names . Echo i think he’s a werewolf because I asked him “do u like werewolves and he said yes . then we talk a little bit and finally i ask him what his age was and he said 16 and I said 13 and then out of nowhere he said in not weird or an freak in real life and then I asked him ” what are u taking about and he reply-ed i..dont..know and I said o ok and now he asked me why .. Do u like them and i said yes and he said wow and i said wow what? He said nothing nothing . it that strange. That why I think he is werewolf .
    And this slim guy he was like ssoo u love werewolves and I said yea and he said so u love me and I said no i just met u sorry he said oh..ok.. Then I said wait are u werewolf?? And he said. Maybe . i said. Oh.ok. then ask him was he a beta or alpha or omega and he said what is an beta or omega.. So I exsplaned what that was .. And he finnaly answered beta .oh .ok. I said … So guys how do I tell witch one is an werewolf i keep thinking it’s Echo but idk – i dont know.what do u guys think . and I’m just courious and someone snapped at me today for being courious. So please don’t snap at me .

• Lupe says:

Neither of them are werewolves. The first seemed to be a coincidence, and a very odd conversation. It doesn’t mean much. The second sounded more like someone just joking around. If not, a troll. (But don’t automatically think it’s the worst one on the list, consider other ideas too)

10. EmCWolf says:

Hey Lupe, shoot me an email when you get a minute. It’s important and won’t take long. 🙂

11. Lupe says:

Test: this is a test message!

12. Lupe says:

Ok. It didn’t send XD

@EmCWolf: I cannot email you as my emails have all been deleted. Although this is the case, gravatar continues to work, so I still have my pictures :/

If you’d like to contact me separate from this site, plz message me in the chat on “ torch mountain . Weebly . Com “ without quotations and spaces.

Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon!

13. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Bummer. Do you still have access to the google docs? It’s kind of confidential.

14. Kayce says:

Oh the Lupe then how do I tell if he is or isn’t a werewolf?? I thought he was but I guess not and the other slim haha he’s not a werewolf I know that for sure lol and he was joking and some reason I feel like he’s not a kid or teenager … I think he’s a an adult and it took him like 2 minut just to tell me his name.!! But emc wolf could u tell me what u think about. Echo he seems like one but I’m not sure .. Could u help me ??

• Lupe says:

Rereading that conversation you told us about, I think I know what he was saying. He said “im not weird or a freak” or anything, I think.. right? I think by that he’s referring to the fact that he’s older than u. As to the other part, I don’t think they’re a werewolf. U should be more skeptical when it comes to others claiming to be werecreatures. And sometimes, they drop hints here and there, to make you think they are one. Take Tia for instance with her adventures in high school.

15. Jason says:

Can a werewolf (a real one) contact me

16. PyroJoe9843 says:

Wow suprising to see this site still active. Used to troll this place under 3 or 4 names. Any one heard of a user annoying?

• Lupe says:

That’s interesting! Was one of these names “Reptile?” If so, that would be interesting. Also, cool username.

17. PyroJoe9843 says:

No never used that user name but it was years ago like my early high school days…so like 5- 6years

18. Ohanzee says:

@all how is everyone 😀

19. PyroJoe9843 says:

Annoying is the one I really remember

• Lupe says:

Oh, Annoying was your username? That’s interesting lol but tbh I feel I broke your record tenfold XD

20. Paige says:

I was wondering exactly how you can become a werewolf? I have been researching and trying to find ways to become one.

21. Eclipse says:

How is everyone! @Paige I’m sorry but nobody here knows

22. That One Werewolf says:

im to scared to ask my parents if they r werewolves i guess i just dont know what they would say.. and it scares me if they say that one of them r werewolves

• Lupe says:

Simple response: you don’t have to worry, cause nothing is forcing you to ask them. They either are or aren’t, that’s for them to know. If they come to you and tell you that they’re werewolves, then that’s them. That’s their choice. But just focus on you for now.

23. Meleek says:

Greetings fellow Werewolf lovers. I have a question for you all. I am writing a story and of course its dealing with werewolves. In the story there are some characters that want to end to joining a pack. What would be a good test or initiation rites they might have to go through to join the pack? Thank you, I hope i get some good answers.

• Lupe says:

Depends on the pack, I suppose. I wouldn’t do stereotypical initiation rites, but some might be helpful. Maybe something to prove that you’d be a good addition to the pack? An example is, maybe sending them into the wild to hunt for food, or maybe a dual or something to test what they’d be like against another pack? But nothing close to death or anything.

24. grey wolf says:

i am a werewolf by birth but on a blood moon everything starts to change your body will have a constant hunger you will shift to the slightest of sounds you will be in constant pain