1. Penelope says:

Whose ruse?

3. Penelope says:

Lose cruise

4. Penelope says:

Glues hues

5. Ivy says:

@lupe interesting points… but I meant a new moon. When the moon is completely gone it happens once a month and as some may argue the full moon may make a werewolf more hyperactive do you think a new moon (when the moon is gone) would make a werewolf feel fatigued or drained 🙂

6. Riolu says:

I had a theory that werewolves became more active and stronger with each time the moon went through a different phase, with the Full Moon Phase being their peak of performance. No moon in the sky would mean they weren’t active, and so forth.

7. Penelope says:

Snooze brews

8. Ivy says:

@funkypants why are you asking people if they’re your mother???

• Funkypants says:

Uhh because I’m looking for my mother? Why else would I ask if people are my mother? What, do you think I’m looking for my uncle by asking for my mother, or something? That would be dumb.

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hy alllllll…..wht’s up…? 😀

10. Ivy says:

@funkypants I just meant it’s unlikely your mother would be online and anyone could say they were your mother. Are you werewolf or human?

11. EmCWolf says:

@Ivy The moon’s phases don’t affect us unless we believe it will – it’s a psychosomatic thing. For me personally, I feel stronger and more aware of my wolf during both the full moon and the phase that I was born under, but I don’t really notice it much. I just have the moon phase calendar added to my google calendar so I can be more aware of it.

@Riolu The legend of the full moon affecting us more is actually because animals of all kinds are more active since there is more light – ancient humans included. They were just out and about more during the full moons since they could see better, and coincidentally thought everything else must also be responding to the full moon.

@Alvy It’s good to see you again, my friend 🙂

@FunkyPants I highly doubt your mother is here. Hope you find her.

12. Funk says:

Well the last thing she said to me, when she left five years ago, was “I love werewolves.” I didn’t know what she meant by it then, but now I know it was a sign. She must be here. One of you (a) knows where she is or (b) is her, but just isn’t saying anything. PLEASE say something mom! I don’t understand why you abandoned me!

13. EmCWolf says:

@Funk Your story is doubtful at best…as I said before, best of luck, but she’s probably not here. The odds of you actually contacting her through a site 5 years later are ridiculously low, not to mention things like that of a “prophetic” nature tend to be us just reading into things. Heck, she may have just enjoyed reading about them – without more context it’s impossible to know. *shrugs*

14. Ivy says:

@EmCWolf thank you that was very insightful I love hearing people’s veiwas and beliefs on the matters of supernatural I had always wondered about how the moon affected werewolves. I have another question. Do werewolves eyes change colour when transforming or angry or is that just in movies and fiction?

15. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Gosh darn it you beat me to it. Damn this high school, I wish I was out.. (then again) o, hows it going? Still need to talk to me about that one “secret” thing? I’m ok with talking about it.

@Ivy: In other words, the moon wouldn’t affect werewolves. In a hypothetical world however where it did, a full moon would do something and the new moon would also do something. For instance, the full moon would “strengthen” their animal side whereas the new moon would “weaken” it. In the hypothetical reality tho, there needs to be a reason for this to occur. You could go with 1: EmCWolf’s idea that it’s really just psychology, or 2: Some random supernatural thing.

@Riolu: That’s an interesting theory. 🙂 what are you supposing causes this lunar/animalistic behavior?

@Alvy: Yoooooooooo how are you doing? ^.^ it’s been a while since we’ve talked XD

@Penelope: Choose Shoes

@Funk/Funkypants: Quick question: I felt it was kinda ironic you come onto a site dedicated to werewolves searching for your mother, but I understand where you may have made a mistake. Are you certain your mother wasn’t just saying that they “love werewolves,” and not telling you the name of a website?

• Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: I sincerely hope you do not mind.. I’m ok talking on the “private chat” on that one website if you’re able to cause it’s not able to be monitored. If you still remember, or are still up to talking about it, I’m ok with listening.

• Lupe says:

Also I know it’s not able to be monitored cause it’s made similarly to the other website Verumiel created and I’m sure private conversations stay between the two people. Also I’m sure Verumiel will see this message so meh lol

@Verumiel: COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS

16. EmCWolf says:

@Ivy Again, that’s more of a myth in popular fiction. In my personal experience a slight change with the light is noticeable, but that could just be a fluke of human genetics as well. I have noticed a trend that werewolves tend to have a darker ring around the center of their iris, but without any solid data on how common it also is in humans, I can’t say whether it’s more common for werewolves or if it’s about the same odds as it is with humans.

@Lupe I don’t remember the address for the site, but I do remember what I wanted to discuss.

• Lupe says:

If we are talking about werewolves irl, then I think it’s a human trait, not a werewolf trait. In fiction tho, or based off an idea I suppose it would be a werewolf trait.

17. Lupe says:

It was the torch mountain website lol not sure how comfortable I am giving it out again, so make sure to check past comments for it. Thanks ^.^ I hope we can discuss whatever it is lol

18. Remus says:

heh, I’m dark

19. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe I think I remember, what platform was it on?

• Lupe says:

What do you mean by platform? I believe I told you earlier in the chat on this site, and the website is on “weebly”

20. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe That’s what I was asking. Do you remember approximately when you gave it to me? There’s literally thousands of pages of chat to dig through, and I’d rather not spend that much time on it

21. Tia says:

Hey everyone. Does anyone know much about Dragonkin? o.O Sunday is going to be fun. 😀 lol

22. EmCWolf says:

Never mind, it was more recent than I thought. I messaged you there 🙂

@Tia I don’t really know much about them – I’ve limited my research and connections to kintypes that are physically possible

23. Lupe says:

@Tia: I know *some* about Dragonkin, enough to know what they are. But not enough to really be able to describe lol

@EmCWolf: I’ll message you there! ^.^ glad you could find the website.

• Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: Don’t forget to check frequently on the website XD I am available later in the day (8:00 pm site time) or around that time.

24. Tia says:

@Lupe, that’s good. 🙂 I am just asking because I have been messaging this guy, who says he is one. I am going to meet him tomorrow. Don’t worry, it is a meet up and most of the people that is going there knows me. Plus I will have my phone on me. Meet up is where you meet people. I have been to a lot of them and I know what I am doing. 🙂 And if I do get a bad feeling, I will go home or ring my Mum or little brother to pick me up. I was going to drive there, but I don’t know how busy it will be. But it will be good to ask him some questions about this and ask why he thinks he is one. I have always wanted to do it. If I wasn’t so scared in high school, I would of asked Elliot and Erick the same thing. o.O Fingers cross tomorrow goes good. 😀

25. Ivy says:

Anyone got any plans for the 21st?