1. Ohanzee says:

Ello everyone
    Lol I looked some wired (supposedly real things) but idk anything about the bible
    Reason I say bible is look a lil on SCP 073 and 076

2. Ohanzee says:

And SCP 001 I don’t know who they are maybe someone who is religious know them
    SCP 073 name is Cain and supposedly kills any type of soil and what is in it SCP 076 in which who’s name is abel which was killed by Cain out of jealousy and then SCP 001 which supposedly is a form of gatekeeper that let’s nothing in but did request for abel and Cain to come home??? Any answers plz tell idk what any of their names are

3. Lupe says:

Their names are the names which were supposedly given to them. This seems like fake information due to a few things.. one, reminds me of creepy pasta which isn’t really real; two, Cain killed Able in the Bible, but both Cain and Able are dead cause they are both mortal. Also, this gatekeeper entity seems suspiciously fraudulent. Just my opinion tho.. not everything you find online or in books are true.

4. EmCWolf says:

I agree with Lupe, that sounds like a book or story, not anything real. Cain and Abel are long since dead, they were mortals thought to have lived in the years before Christ – even earlier than 2,000 years ago.

5. Rogue says:

hey @Lupe, it’s nice to see you again

• Lupe says:

To you as well! Unfortunately, I’m not too keen on sending emails or accounts through this website, but I am happy to be able to talk through here! ^.^

6. Rogue says:

also, if you have a discord account than you should add my boyfriend and I, so we can talk more often, mine is Rogue#7941

7. Ohanzee says:

Thx lol I didn’t know what to think of it 🙂 it

8. Ohanzee says:

@rouge how are u doing

9. Ohanzee says:

I’m gonna look more into abel and Cain for fun lol

10. Lupe says:

Ok.. so my knowledge about “supernatural creatures irl” spans across werewolves and vampires. I’m trying to learn how ghosts or spirits would work, suggesting they’d exist. I’m thinking of researching about this “psi vampire” I’ve heard of. Does anyone have information about them, or at least a place I could learn?

11. Tia says:

@Lupe, Sunday was fun. That guy really thinks he is a dragon. He told me how he feels and what he goes though. I am pretty sure my face gave it away, that I didn’t believe any of it. o.O 😀 I was so close to laughing. But all up, he seems like a nice guy. And if he believes in that, then it is up to him. I will always be there for my friends. Just some stuff is hard to believe in. o.O 🙂

• Lupe says:

Yeah, I do understand.. I understand the basis of how Otherkin work, but who knows? They may actually be what they believe they are? Or they could be crazy.. it all really depends on what the truth is I suppose.

12. ohanzee says:

arent psi vampires (vampires that drain enrgey???
    since tht is wat psi is

13. ohanzee says:

@Lupe they supposely arent to evil they mostly drain enrgy they need or they drain till they cnt take any more in or in some cases when they drain and they dont know if the person is sick or extremely depressed and can result in death .

14. ohanzee says:

also to ask does anyone know how to control enrgy and or surround energy.If so plz tell me how u do it. it literally feels like surrounding energy is like smothering me or weighing so much that it takes alot to move

15. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Your definition is the only one I can remember, so I guess?

1: Where did you get this information?

2: Did you fact check it to make sure it corresponded with reality?

If that is what a psi vampire is, I’d love to learn the truth on the topic, aka how it would actually happen irl.

What you are talking about in the next message is energy stuffs. Although I’m not too experienced in that field, but I know enough to know most of it happens cause of psychology. Yeah, energy manipulation (what it sounds like you’re describing) does have to do with energy, but since your mind is the thing which theoretically controls it, whatever happens is due to psychology.

16. EmCWolf says:

Psi vampires do indeed feed off of energy and emotions. Some take willing donors, called swans, others will frequent crowded places (bars, concerts, etc) and take some of the extra energy (that way they won’t take too much from any one specific person). Sanguine (or just sang) vampires are the ones that feed off of blood – they’re pretty rare. Hybrids are quite common, and most choose to be ethical and only feed from animal blood or forego the blood altogether and feed from others’ energy.

Source – many sites within the vampire community share this terminology, I tend to frequent this one:
    www. lesvampires. org (just remove the spaces)

• Lupe says:

Glad to see a place to further research, or at least begin it. I’ll think over this topic on my own time.

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

i missed u all too much 😀
    also missed this site 😉

18. EmCWolf says:

Good to see you again Alvy 😀

• Lupe says:

@EMCWOLF: Have you replied to the questions yet? It’s not showing up if you did, and I don’t appear to have any emails.

19. Max says:

i would like to become a were wolf please

20. Wolfy says:

Hi guys how you all been doing? Can anybody tell me info about witch’s/warlock because I want to expand my knowledge of other supernatural beings
    @max if your parent/parents/ancestor are not werewolves then your not a werewolf

• Lupe says:

Well, witch isn’t a species. Really, it’s a medieval term used to describe someone practicing what we see as “magic.”

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Keep in mind, that only applies given that it is a genetic trait.

21. ohanzee says:

wish i could go back in time and get a spell book tht was past sown my family that had burn in a house fire in 1987

22. ohanzee says:

which ones do u want to know..
    i have family history tht are in voodoo pagan shaman wicca gypsy. i think we have mpre ties but im going to habe to ask
    srry if its in convenant

23. ohanzee says:

i might try to learn about them also thx for the idea @wolfy and ill try to get on daily with some more info

24. skeertt says:

how do i become one?

25. wolfy says:

@ohanzee its ok man
    @skeertt could you elaborate on that if you mean werewolf then you can’t become one you can only be born one.

• Lupe says:

That depends on what the aforementioned werewolf “in reality” is. The kind you are referring to suggests that it is a genetic trait, but what sort of events must take place for that form of evolution to occur? I suppose in a sense, mentally shifting would come easier for a family that has a history in it, so I suppose genetics could play a little bit in it. Even then, not sure if it’s much.