1. Jack says:

By the way can you tell me how to change and the picture

2. Wolfy says:

@jack go onto the FAQ it tells you there
    Also did you go to Europe specifically to find these hieroglyphics or did you just come holiday here?

3. Wolfy says:

Come to Europe*

4. Jack says:

I just hollidayed their with my family for a while we actually got to see it on a tour

5. unnamed says:

I’m new on this site and I don’t know much. Is this site really defending the existence of werewolves or is it a parody?

6. Jack says:

I would honestly say both it depends who you talk to

7. Lupe says:

I am so close to freaking graduating high school. Many years of waiting and I’m finally here. It definitely didn’t go by quickly, that’s for sure! It felt like an eternity 🙁 When I look back at the past, I get an almost melancholy feeling tho.

I feel like I work harder than anyone I know to strive for improvement. I feel like the only one who puts in so much thought towards trying to be a better leader. Furthermore, I feel like the only person who works so hard to make sure that I am a better person every day.

Other people may put a fair amount of time towards improvement, however that statement before is intended to portray what I feel. Despite the fact that I know others probably deal with worse, this doesn’t change the events that cause me to feel how I do, neither does it change the stress it’s given me. For others who are also seeking self-improvement, I wish you luck! I can only hope that one day, I end up successfully being a leader, and being successful at that..

8. Jack says:

Good for you Lupe I hope you get what you want out of life and I hope your graduation goes well I just hope you still take time to stay connected to your friends not only on here but where you are as well

• Lupe says:

Thank you! That is a good thing to remember, I do make sure to give some time to my friends.

I just had an argument with someone who’s claiming that something cannot be physical if we have no way of being there to interact with it. This is false because a physical object, despite us humans (or whatever else) not being able to interact with it, can still interact with its environment in some way.

9. Evaluna says:

@Lupe ur lucky im just a Freshman in HS i have a long way ta go XD

• Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Next March, you’ll be where I was when I went on this site. Btw have you had your quinceañera yet?

10. Evaluna says:

@Lupe yes i have XD I can show u a picture of it if u want it was like in late September when I had it

11. Wolfy says:

@lupe,evaluna are you guys from South America because the Spanish word that you posted Lupe is something about a 15 year old girls birthday that’s celebrated in the Americas also I’m just about to start my GCSE exams next week then after that I’m going to a sixth form college (the American equivalent is a high school junior)

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Quinceañera is a Spanish word for 15th birthday, that originated in Mexico.

@Evaluna: That would be great! I wish I could’ve celebrated it (I’m not sure if we had a mini, online version). Did you enjoy your quinceañera?

• Lupe says:

Technically, according to online it originated in the Aztec era, but that’s still somewhat around the Mexico area.

12. Evaluna says:

@Wolfy yes it tis both of my parents are Mexican so we follow the tradition of ya know a Quinceanera it’s celebrated when a girl turns 15 and they throw her a big party.The party is a celebration of her turning from a teenager into a woman which is y in Mexico when the girl turns 15 she gets married @Lupe im just gonna have to show you pictures because we didn’t capture the whole ceremony on video XD

13. Jack says:

I just got an award for having a 3.4 GPA and I’m only in 10Th grade I never thought I would get Somthing like this and I know I’ve worked hard but I still feel like I don’t deserve this especially knowing their are others in my grade who have worked just as hard. I don’t know how to feel but I know it’s a good thing

14. Lupe says:

Congradulations! I hope you do well for the remainder of the year! ^.^

Two quotes I just made:

“Learn how to use what you’ve got more than gaining more things for the future.”

“The lack of practice breeds lessened skills. That’s why it’s important to always work at what you’re doing to constantly improve.”

Lupe, 2019

I’m not sure if others have made these quotes before. However, I thought of it on my own time. Thanks for reading this far! ^.^

15. wolfy says:

@jack why would a tour show those hieroglyphs did they just not know what they meant or did the tour guide explain what they meant already to you.
    @lupe nice quotes hope college goes well
    @evaluna ok cool

16. Jack says:

I don’t think they knew what they ment I’ve studyed a couple ancient hyrogliphic languages in the past and it wasn’t even from that contenent which wais weird and it wais part of an old cave that was discovered by the way thank you Lupe and your quotes were pretty cool

17. Lupe says:

@Wolfy and Jack: Thank you ^.^

@Jack: I’m not sure why they’d send people to translate it if those people didn’t know the language, nor how to figure it out. It’s likely they did know the language because of that. However, if these heiroglyphs did have that story on it, that doesn’t make it any more true. People can be very superstitious, especially if they don’t know beforehand the actual truth behind certain happenings.

Mongolians believed they descended from wolves, which the belief passed down to the Quileute Tribe. Romans believed werewolves were created when someone (Lycaon) was cursed by a God, and created Lycans, or Lycanthrope. And many Indian tribes believe wolves, like many creatures, have spirits which can connect us to them.

I’ve heard many stories centering around wolves, and the origin of werewolves. Not sure if any are real, and I don’t want to start dissing people’s beliefs. With all the different beliefs in their origin, I cannot imagine that that specific origin you described from the hieroglyphs 100% happened. Part of the “story” at least, COULD HAVE happened. But that doesn’t mean it did.

• Lupe says:

By “connecting to them,” I meant that there’s an American Indian tribe which believed in praying to wolf spirits for strength and endurance during battle.

Resource: https: //defenders. org/ cultural-significance-wolves

(Take out the spaces in the link to visit the website)

18. wolfy says:

@lupe Ok also lycaon was Greek not roman the roman guy was Petronius who wrote a book called Satyricon which has a bit about us werewolves in it
    @jack what country did you see the hieroglyphs in, because if it was Italy that could explain the werewolf part of the hieroglyphs because Egyptian priests still used hieroglyphs at the end Ptolemy dynasty to write secret codes that only certain people could understand which was around the same time as the roman empire. you can tell i’m really into history lol

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Ah, thanks for correcting me on that lol I knew Zeus turned them into a werewolf, but for some reason I thought Lycaon was Roman so I said that. Still, the point of what I said is the same.

19. Lupe says:

I finally got a job and I’ve moved from where I used to live. I no longer live where I was.

20. wolfy says:

@lupe yea its ok the ancient Greek and Romans are very similar because the Romans just basically stole the Greeks pantheon of gods and changed some things for example in Greece Athena was the goddess of war but when the romans started worship them they created a new goddess bellona to be their goddess of war.

21. Lupe says:

I learned a little bit about the Greko-Roman Gods from the Percy Jackson book series. XD it’s not the best resource, but they do have a lot of Greek Gods and Roman Gods in that book series. They talk a lot about what certain Gods can do. On the other hand, I know that story is fiction. It’s still an interesting introduction to the Greek/Roman mythologies.

22. Wolfy says:

@lupe that’s exactly the series I read too for some reason for as long as I can remember I have known all the Greek god and goddess names and what their the god of.

23. Jack says:

I did see the hyroglyphs in Italy they wouldn’t give a date but they were chisled into the cave walls such as a Greek or Roman would do gor native Americans and I suspect other Indians of the time would have used a type of chalk or paint. It would make since because I’m pretty sure Italy was at one point invaded by the Romans by the way I don’t discurage you for reading books but I have always found it is best to travel to the region to learn about their culture and belifes and I too have heard of the Greek legend of King lycaon he was turned into a wolf for trying to test the divinity of zues by feeding him human flesh kind of a grusem story but interesting don’t you think?

24. Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Hm.. do you mean to say it comes easier to learn/know about Greek Mythology?

@Jack: Yup, Egyptians did chisel things into the walls. What did the specific symbols look like?

Going to places instead of reading books may be a better means of learning about culture and history. However, it is not always available, especially if you’re far too busy or do not have the money to do so. So in most cases, books and other forms of media are the only way to obtain such information.

It is an interesting story, although I’ve seen more gruesome.

25. Wolfy says:

@jack yea btw the Romans didn’t invade Italy they are Italians and the hieroglyphics can’t have been roman because they would have written it in Latin like I said earlier the only people who actually used hieroglyphics were the Egyptians so an Egyptian werewolf or vampire must have come over to Italy and drawn them in the cave also there are not other hieroglyphic languages except if you can called the prehistoric cave paints hieroglyphics.

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: I’d hardly consider cave paint drawings heiroglyphs. A hieroglyph is kinda like a language, and those drawings are depictions of certain events that may have happened.