1. Wolfy says:

@lupe yea it is and then I started to learn about like Norse mythology and I learnt a bit of Roman but it’s basically just learning the different names that they called the gods like I don’t know if you have been on yourlupinelife before but their was a guy on their called ice fang that said he was a Fenrir but there is only one Fenrir that’s the one that got chained up by the Norse gods and bit of the arm of tyr the Norse god of war it was said that he would break out of the chains on Ragnarok.
    Also does anybody know what madadh-allaidh means?

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Depends on the language, and no, not really.

I’ve had my fair share of people claiming to be illegitimate things. Someone once said they were a werewolf (What’s new?) and their versions of everything were so far fetched it was very difficult to believe them. However, since they were defensive every time someone told them the faults of their story, they never fully admitted to being fake and ended up making it hard for new people to see the actual truth.

2. Jack says:

They wernt paintings they were chisled in I said that

3. Jack says:

The Romans were in Egypt at a time though they could have been from before that time people migrated a lot in Europe during the 1700s it could be anything as I said they never put a date on it it honestly could have been a Prank from 20 years ago I just think it’s interesting and some theorys are always worth exploring you never get any closer to the truth if you don’t explore every possibility right? Plus even if it was a phoney they took a lot of time to make it but I’ve seen people do things that have taken longer for credit and honestly I would love to know where they found such a story or even got the idea for it. I’m not trying to start a problem with anyone I just thought it might be of interest to you still the means of exploring this idea is still worth do some research.

• Lupe says:

If you explore every idea, you must also explore the idea that it may not even be legit. Just because it was written down and people don’t know the date, that doesn’t conclude that the story written down was evidently true. We know that it was in fact a story that was written in some language on the wall. We know it has to do with werewolves and vampires, and their origin.

It could be a prank. Suggesting the opposite that it is a legit carving someone drew a while back about some story, it could be remnants of a certain religion or belief about these “creatures.” Werewolves and vampires being “creatures that are cursed by a deity” is so recurrent, that I’m unsure if any of it is real, nor would I know which version to trust more. Each version has different stories about what happened, but most of them have to do with the werewolf/vampire having an evil and cursed background. It is so common, it seems stereotypical to assume they’re cursed, and more stereotypical to assume they’re evil.

I like to believe that God created all creatures, and he created werewolves/vampires with a purpose in mind. Aside from that belief, according to both science and reason, I can assume that most opinions on what a werewolf or a vampire are, are mainly stereotypical and furthermore inaccurate. I do not believe they are inherently evil, neither do I believe in anything that claims they are evil.

4. Jack says:

I don’t think they are evil I actually belive they are protectors of the planet ment to keep the balance of the world but that also is a little stereotypical I guess.

5. Evaluna says:

@Lupe God didn’t create werewolves or vampires they are creatures tat were created when they made a deal with the Devil

6. Lupe says:

@Jack: Perhaps, although an individual werewolf or vampire might feel obligated to defend or protect the world.

@Evaluna: Personally, I’ve never believed that. I found it kinda odd, and it doesn’t support logic. The sorts of “werewolves” and “vampires” created by the Devil are those of lunacy and insanity. The Devil cannot create life – he does not have that sort of power. Neither can he create a new species out of nothing. The Devil deceives and convinces others that they’re certain things. This in itself is a form of trickery, because Lucifer, being the former “angel of light,” is unquestionably deceitful, and extremely clever and intelligent. He cannot really turn one into a werewolf. If he did, I would dare him to prove it. But I know he cannot truly turn one into a werewolf because it cannot be done.

7. wolfy says:

@jack but as I said a while ago why would the Romans write it hieroglyphics rather than Latin, the only people that really used them after 394 CE were priests but they probably drew on papyrus rather than on walls.
    @lupe I forgot to ask you if you know what Fenris actually was lol anyway he was a basically a giant wolf but now I am think how would ice fang the guy I was talking about type if he was a giant wolf lol
    Also I think that language is probably Gaelic because I was on holiday in Scotland last year and this old man just look at me and then started shouting that at me and some people had to Calm him down it was weird.

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: That seems.. odd. Although, I’m not sure how someone in Scotland yelling at you connects to the hieroglyphs down in Italy. I wouldn’t think Icefang could communicate if he was in a full wolf form because his paws would prevent him from doing so. I’m only now learning about what a Fenris is. If there’s only one, that suggests that it doesn’t have the capability to reproduce – if so, being locked up elsewhere, it couldn’t reproduce, nor have had the ability to reproduce before it was locked up. Therefore, there cannot be another Fenris. After learning a bit about “Gods” and powerful beings in some religions, I notice a pattern that even they must reproduce or come from a certain thing.

Aphrodite came from a seashell, I think. And Athena literally was born out of Zeus’s head. Even though logically, these versions of birth seem impossible, they still came from somewhere. If we will talk about Jesus Christ, he’s literally the son of God. And God.. I’m really not sure where he came from, but according to scripture, he “is, and was, and is to come.”

My point is, even though some things logically wouldn’t make sense, Gods and really powerful beings in certain religions still follow the fact that they must have had an origin, or at least a backstory. Therefore, I feel the Fenris has to originate from somewhere, but since there was no real means of him reproducing, there couldn’t be any other Fenris. Icefang couldn’t be one for many reasons, more than one.

8. wolfy says:

@lupe i wasn’t saying they were connected i was just answering you because you asked what language it was also according to the legend fenrir is the son of loki and the giantess Angrboda but fenrir has two children Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson, Sköll chases the sun and Hati Hróðvitnisson chases the moon and on Ragnarök, Sköll will swallow the sun and Hati Hróðvitnisson the moon. also i don’t know if the site is really active any more but people on there literally said to other people you can ask ice fang for the mark of fenrir to turn you into a werewolf also when i was looking he was typing in this language that he/she said was ancient lycanic which is definitely not a real language but anyway i will post what he/she said onto this chat and see what you guys make of it but it looks Celtic in origin to me.

9. wolfy says:

@all here are some examples of what icefang said Kir nondulath aldraelet , Theroi Narvos Aecleeft… Meg Infenra archos. also icefang mentioned a language called Elder Futhark which he/she said that elder lycanic is older than it. anyway here is the link to the elder futhark wiki page
    https:// en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Elder_Futhark (take out the spaces to go the website

• Lupe says:

After briefly reading a bit about it, that seems to be a language that existed around when Old English did. Fascinating.

• Lupe says:

Since Old English developed shortly before Elder Futhark did, and since Elder Futhark appears to be of Germanic origin, I’m assuming that language was a precursor to Old English. I guess I’ll add it to my list of languages to learn lol

• Lupe says:

Hold on, I meant to say since Elder Futhark developed shortly before Old English did. Old English developed in the 7th century, while Elder Futhark developed in the 2nd century.

10. Lupe says:

@Wolfy: So Fenrir has children? I’m not sure if I’d remember those names immediately lol

Hm.. I’m not sure, I thought you were referring to what Jack said about the heiroglyphs XD idk Celtic yet, but it could be Celtic. This reminds me, I have a language to learn!

What exactly is the “mark of fenrir?” It seems questionable to me, tbh.

11. wolfy says:

@lupe: yea only two and i don’t think i could even pronounce the second name
    also i have tried to message icefang and ask him/her about the mark of fenrir

• Lupe says:

Ok. Not sure if they’ll be accurate in their description of how they give this mark of fenrir. Seems like fiction to me.

12. Lupe says:

Here are a few more quotes I thought of recently. Feel free to respond to them and let me know what you think!

“Adaptations aren’t just for one moment. They span across many years and even generations.”

“The best kind of leader can figure out how to lead their team with the strengths that the team has.”

“Never go behind another’s back when deciding things.. your team is a team, which means you all work together on it. One team member’s problem affects the rest of the team, so it’s a team effort to get something done.”

“When we help others with their problems, we should remember to not intrude too much in other people’s business..”

-Lupe 2019

13. Evaluna says:

@Lupe it’s called doing it through magic XD ya see the Devil has power ya see god does miracles like making a person who is blind to see again the devil can also do that but he does it differently we by the power of God make a crippled person walk again. But other people can do it doing a ritual and stuff idk if u get wat im saying lol

• Lupe says:

@Evaluna: By saying it’s done by “magic” doesn’t mean it’s inherently magical. What you’re assuming is that Lucifer is just as powerful as God, or can do similar things that God can such as miracles. These wouldn’t be true miracles in my eyes, they’d be curses. And for the record, Lucifer is nowhere near as powerful as God, so his “magic..” his trickery is out of the question.

14. Evaluna says:

@Lupe yes exactly they’re a curse basically people make deals with the devil to do things humans can’t like fly,see in the dark ect so lets take Dracula for example he wanted to be immortal so the Devil was like ok u can but with it comes a price u must drink the blood o people in order to ya know be immortal if u have any doubts of this ask Leon he’ll tell ya

• Lupe says:

I completely doubt such, and I have no means of contacting the supposed son of Lucifer. Are you really suggesting that Dracula is real? I was saying anything that Lucifer WOULD give you would not be blessings, but a curse. However, you still seem to hold the devil in a powerful place. He may be an angel or whatever, but there is nothing the Devil could do that my God couldn’t overcome. So I’m sure, given that the devil WOULD have that kind of ability, God can reverse it and remove whatever effects the devil has caused.

15. Evaluna says:

@Lupe yes God can but the reason he doesn’t is unknown it’s just like saying why hasn’t Hod gotten rid of evil in this world? but im not holding the Devil in a powerful place im just saying what he does and yes what the devil gives is a curse and yes there is nothing God can’t do after all he himself defeated the Devil he could a million times over again if he wanted to

• Lupe says:

If the Devil could turn one into a werewolf, I would be one myself. But I’m not, despite having tried it already. It doesn’t work, Luna. No amount of arguing will prove something that’s been disproven already.

16. Evaluna says:

@Lupe smh u dont understand look it didn’t work 4 u because well only god knows and to turn into one u need to do many types of things rituals and stuff that pop on the internet aren’t true u know if it’s true if it tells u to do something crazy well not all the time

• Lupe says:

Look, I know how it all works. Internet stuff are scams.. but I know how one is able to make a deal with the devil, it’s not that difficult. All these rituals and stuff are just means to make you believe certain things that aren’t true. It’s decietful and it’s just a scam.

17. Lupe says:

Things such as “candles” being used in black magic is bs. They’re just CANDLES. If the devil has the kind of power you say he does, then he could very well turn you into a werewolf/vampire without these rituals. But I wonder why these rituals exist then? Hm..

18. Evaluna says:

@Lupe yes the candles have a purpose for being used even if they’re just candles but well ur right he could turn one into a werewolf if he wanted. But then how about this in order to be healed you have to pray and believe in God God can just heal a person with out praying but how come he doesn’t do it? and if he does do it it’s rare but @Lupe y do u think the devil doesn’t have the power to turn one into whatever he wants?

19. Eclipse says:

@lupe most likely it somehow either binds you to you to the deal your making or its false

20. Eclipsr says:

I think people are interpreting the devil wrong. They think of it as an entity but i think its actually a darkness that manifests in the minds of everyone. I think the devil is less of a physical powerful creature and more like an idea or concept. There is always a darkness to counteract the light and i think thats what the devil is

21. Eclipse says:

22. Eclipse says:

Sorry spelt my username wrong on the first one

23. Evaluna says:

@Eclipse the Devil is a creature that does mess with our minds the Devil is a thing and it’s job is to steer us away from God in every possible way he can

24. Lupe says:

@Evaluna: That is a false mindset of who the Devil is. Furthermore, God has the ability to heal us whenever he wants, but he chooses to wait for us to come to him because it is his will. If we came to him for him to heal us, that means we actually have faith in him. Otherwise, if he healed us without us praying to him, it wouldn’t breed faith in him – instead, people would just come to accept it and it would come as part of their life. They wouldn’t have faith in God, they’d have faith in the system that they would be healed.

When it comes to the Devil and such, the Devil is merely a fallen Angel. Have you ever heard of an angel which could create things? A question I would ask you is, have you thought of how it actually would work? Lucifer may have POWERS, and may be a supernatural being, but by any means he is not the kind of being which can manifest objects out of nowhere, neither is he the kind that can turn someone into a supernatural being. Only God can do that because only he has that power. Lucifer can only deceive us and “mess with our heads,” and in a sense act like the “darkness” inside of us, constantly trying to lead us away from reason and the truth.

@Eclipse: Interesting thought, I haven’t thought of the Devil like that before. I’ll consider that viewpoint.

25. Jack says:

I feel that the devil is just a test of faith before we get to go to hevan and that he is not a entity but instead all of the darkness not only in the world but in ourselves as well and that it’s just their to test our strength in resisting it