1. Lupe says:

@Shimbrex: That’s illogical – how could she have killed him when they’re at separate parts of the world? Also, death is not something to joke about.

2. Alvy Darkstrom says:

you’r r8 @Lupe….

3. Jack says:

Hello lupe how are you? By the way wolfie isn’t dead I saw him on another chat room about a week ago not even really. Anyway just thought you’d want to know

4. Tia says:

@Lupe: Don’t you love those random dreams, that comes out of no where? o.O

The dream I had last night. I was in a room watching movies. My brother (Kye) comes in and tells me that he ran into some boys, that used to be in my high school. He then said that I knew them as the wolfy boys. I then saw Kye’s friend’s walk in with Elliot and Erick. I said to them “Hey how are you going?” They said yeah good and then they sat down next to me. They then asked “how I was going and what have I been doing. I told them “that I might have a job soon and that I am going on a holiday in October to Darwn”. They then asked me, why I didn’t believe them in High school. I said “well, werewolves are not real. They are made up and never will be real”. They then started laughing and asked me if I am sure about that. Then every change. I was standing in a night club. I was still with my brother, he’s friends and Elliot and Erick. My brother’s friends walked off and then Erick and Elliot told me to run and there eyes change colour. I then woke up. o.O

I wasn’t even thinking about them yesterday, or any days leading up to last night. But the part about me watching a movie in a room that I haven’t been to, could be my brother’s new house. My brother is moving out with his friends in the next couple of weeks. So that part of the dream, could mean that they will have a house soon. But the other bit, could be anything. o.O It has been nearly 8 years since I saw Elliot and Erick. So, dreams like this is just random. Anyways, just let me know on what you think about this? Also, how are you going?

5. Alvy Darkstrom says:

I Knew that >:O
    he’s trying to fool us. or maybe he wants to know my feelings for him.
    stop your plays @Wolfie. That’s enough ! I can’t bear anymore !
    & listen, i hate u i hate u i hate u >:O
    remember that.

6. Lupe says:

Since I can’t send pictures over here, I’m gonna just type it out. I’m currently doing an emoji challenge where I can only type using emojis. Due to the lack of much emojis that can be used here, that’ll be interesting lol

Some vocabulary to help with communication:

🙂 = Good
    🙁 = Bad
    😐 = Normal
    🙂 = I agree
    🙁 = I disagree
    😐 = I don’t care / I’m neutral on it.
    😛 = Lol

🙂

@Alvy: 🙁

@Jack: 🙂

😐 🙂

8. wolfy says:

hi guys how are you all
    @lupe i have been on the site to question icefang about that mark of fenrir i was telling about but it looks like the guy hasn’t been on the site in 3 weeks so me and this other guy are sharing our thoughts on it anyway you would probably find the site quiet amusing some of the stuff that people believed on there lol. I will tell you if i get more info
    @alvy i think that wolfie is definitely not dead that why i was trying to get specific details about wolfie’s supposed death (darkninja) thats the persons username.

9. Alvy Darkstrom says:

lupe I didn’t get ur emoji meaning 😀

10. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Hummm…[email protected]…… I really don’t care…. About he’s dead Or Not.
    I had enough Of him >:O
    Now i just hate him.
    he was trying to know my feelings. bt i don’ like that kind of plays.

11. wolfy says:

@lupe ok
    @alvy oh ok

12. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Hm
    By the Way, How r u @wolfy

13. wolfy says:

im good thanks got one more week of exams to go and then i have got like a 10 week summer so i’m looking forward to that really

14. Alvy Darkstrom says:

hlw allll

15. Jack le werewolf says:

Did you know that werewolves can have 20-300 pups! If so they choose to have kids

16. Jack le werewolf says:

Whoever made this site is wrong about a number of thing werewolves being born less and less, pttttttt opisite werewolves be possessed, drakula werewolf , and ect. Also vampires and werewolves arn’t at each others “throats” its the opisite.

17. wolfy says:

@jack le werewolf you obviously don’t know about us man first of all female werewolves don’t have that many kids/child they have the same as an average human second of all you can’t have a “drakula werewolf” this is completely made up finally there is no war between vampires and werewolves this is purely fiction

18. wolfy says:

@lupe how long are you doing the emoji challenge for lol 🙂

• Lupe says:

I technically lost a few days ago on another platform, I just decided I didn’t want to respond to that.

19. Zale says:

Been a while how is everyone

20. Zale says:

does anyone knkw any magic?

21. Artemis says:

Who’s excited for the next full moon?!? I’m throwing an epic party on these forested mountains if anyone wants to come. The Velvet Pack is always welcoming new members.
    – Artemis

22. wolfy says:

@zale hi man how are you?
    @Artemis i’m kind of excited but only for running in the woods in wolf form not the actually shifting part because it hurts like hell also two things:
    1) why would anyone accept a invite to go to a party from someone on the internet and also whats the point in inviting people if they don’t know where it is the forested mountains could be anywhere.
    2) i don’t need a pack anyway but thanks for asking.

23. Sage says:

Hi guys! My name is Sage, and I just found this website. You all seem so supportive of each other. Anyways, how are you guys? What is your coloration?