1. Sky says:

See it’s weird to me when people say their alone and without council because theirs at least one council in every town some may not be so big but their their and honestly I don’t understand how they could feel lonely because for them to even be a werewolf they have to have at least one other family member who is one too just saying

• Lupe says:

I somehow doubt there’s a “council” in every town. It’s possible there are those which do not hold a council. I feel you may be overlooking the aspect of individuality – that everyone has a different experience and will think differently. Some “werewolves” may choose not to join any councils, while others may not have heard about a council and choose not to tell anyone about themself. Also, that is by looking at this as a strictly “genetic” thing, and not necessarily observing the psychological aspect of a “werewolf.”

2. Sky says:

And sorry about my punctuation and certain spelling on words I’m not used to writing in English I don’t go to a regular school I’m on a reservation school it’s different and we write in ancient Anglo Saxon so punctuation isn’t really used mostly because it wasn’t invented during the time of this script

3. Moonlight says:

Guys i need your help. Its my friend, abby. She claims to have a demon among her named lilly. Lillys a demon and was abbys best friend when she was younger but abby thought it was just an imaginary friend. Lilly is a part of her now. Kinda like posses her. Apperently lilly comes out at times and does things that abby cant control. Either abby just wants attention, has a spliy personality disorder, or shes telling the truth. If she is telling the truth, i need some help. Ive preformed some spells in the past but i may need some witches to help me preform a spell.

4. Sky says:

Well moonlight if your friend is actually possessed by a demon as she claims than the only magic that would work on such a thing would be light magic so if your actually a witch you should have a family spell book or have some access to a spell book or something so look for a light magic spell that has been used to vanquish a creature of dark magic and try them until it works and I’d advise you to have a healing spell on hand Incase it hurts your friend so I hope this helps out I can’t really help in any other way I’m not a witch or warlock I’m a werewolf but I’ve seen certain cases like this and they all used light magic to get rid of the demon oh and also make sure theirs no one else around Incase it doesn’t get vanquished and just leaves the host in which case it would try to attach to another host quickly it won’t survive for long without one if it’s been attached to one for so long

5. Sky says:

And sorry it took so long for someone to answer you no ones been on for about a week now

6. Moonlight says:

Its fine thanks, but im not a witch. Like i said, ive preformed spells in the past but few actually “worked” im simply a mortal whos trying her best

7. Lupe says:

I will be conducting research on how mental shifting works. I am not asking for information, nor do I need an explanation. I am giving an update on where my research is headed towards.

8. Zale says:

Have u tried to ask abby wat her full name is? @moonlight

9. Zale says:

Also what type of demon is she

10. Sherlupe says:

Made of water, but mostly dry
    Winter near and always nigh.

Just in case you forgot
    Outside of reach cause it is not.

Honor’s goal has never left
    the pieces across the planchet

and now must find the Next one
    once it’s found, the message is done.

Without a light
    Except for night

No one saw that
    Everyone’s top hat

Errand was made then
    Decided to pick up a pen

To write to an old friend
    Outside of reach and

Taller on the sphere,
    As I hope they were here

Later on to be safe this night
    so I hope they are alright.

if it is true, and they are gone
    after a language had been drawn

after a man had been Killed
    in a war that stole a warrior’s guild

then I can only hope
    that peace remains in his old rope

so I can piece together it all
    and find them before they fall

away from my sight
    and reach too far a height.

Have fun solving this riddle! ^.^

11. Kyah Rose says:

It’s funny how things can change in the blink of an eye it’s comedic isn’t it

12. Kyah Rose says:

An old friend is never forgotten but a new one is silly how humans work but it’s all a system I suppose.

13. Kyah Rose says:

@Lupe ur quite a Riddler

14. Sherlupe says:

@Kyah Rose: Things work in mysterious ways, especially when the truth is hidden under the Bush.

Also, I forgot to use my new username in the previous message lol

15. Kyah Rose says:

@Sherlupe what can you tell me about night feeders? You seem well educated.

• Sherlupe says:

If you want to learn more, you must first understand: to learn is to teach, as teaching is learning.

16. Kyah Rose says:

@Sherlupe I just need more information on some research.

17. Kyah Rose says:

@Sherlupe the transfer like becoming.

• Sherlupe says:

@Kyah Rose: I’ll be honest, I do not know much about that. I’m sure others on this chat know, you may have to wait for them to come online.

18. Jade says:

What are night feeders? Sorry I haven’t been active in awhile, I just came across this topic and I’m very curious.

19. Jade says:

**to clarify what I just said, I have a general idea of what night feeders are, I just want more info.

• Lupe says:

@Jade: Could you give an explanation to @Kyah Rose what you know about night feeders?

20. pklett91 says:

Hey friends! I’m happy to see this site is still alive. 10 years ago I joined a pack here, and all of us had some of the most unforgettable adventures together. If I were to give advice I would say to open up and make friends on this site, create bonds, and lasting relationships. Don’t argue because in the end we are all like minded individuals here. Some of the best times in your life may come from reaching out and just being friendly to a fellow wolf despite what they believe.

I have a pup now with another on the way and a beautiful mate. Don’t worry friends if life is hard now it only gets better from here.

21. Ti says:

Hi is there any shape shifters or packs of shifters in the uk

22. Ti says:

Hi is there any shape shifters or packs of shifters in the uk

23. Anonymous says:

Which part of the uk

24. Ti says:

Manchester my friend

25. Anonymous says:

Well I talked to some of my friends out by black burn and they said the closest group to you would probably be the one in reddish south close to the reddish vale park you might try to find them other than that they suggested making your own group